[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At a Dunkin Donuts with my friend >Step outside and see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16
>At a Dunkin Donuts with my friend
>Step outside and see biker dudes
>pic related
>One of them has POW MIA patches and "US Army Veteran" on his jacket
>My grandfather was in the army, and I plan on enlisting myself soon, so I usually have great respect for our vets
>"Thank you for your service"
>Dude kinda just gives a poker face
>Looks at the ground as I walk by, doesn't say anthing

Am I just being a sperg? Or was this guy just some motofag who bares US Military symbolism? Usually when I say this I get a stern thank you and a conversation that follows.
>>
>>30661356
I guess it would mean more if the VA didn't kill more men than the Bataan Death March
>>
>>30661356
Basing an MC on a war they didn't win.
>>
>>30661356
>Usually when I say this I get a stern thank you and a conversation that follows.

I fucking hate when people say this shit. You don't know me, and you don't actually give a fuck about what me or my friends have been through. People say "Thank you for your service" to get acknowledged by a stranger, and it's annoying. At best, it's a trivial statement that means nothing.

Don't be a sperg. He didn't acknowledge you. You don't have to get accusatory about it. Leave vets the fuck alone man, we only give a stern thank you and a bit of conversation because it's the only polite way to handle some retard saying meaningless shit to us for trivial reasons.
With that said, thank you for your service of thanking him for his service. I really mean that.
>>
>>30661356
>Vietnam vets

I wonder fucking why.
>>
>>30661356
>Thank guy who thanks random veterans

*Spanks your tore cervix*
>>
>>30661356
Literally every vet I've seen talk about this matter agrees that being thanked is awkward and prefers you say nothing.
>>
>>30661356

>be getting donuts with my bros
>talking
>rando out of nowhere thanks me for my service
>no idea how to respond to that

And that's pretty much it. There isn't a phrase in the English language designed to say "you're welcome" when someone thanks you for being, rather than doing, something.
>>
>>30661356
most of those guys are lairs. they wear all those patches and most of them A)never served or B)Never got near 'Nam, or C) did go to 'Nam and spent their 12 months as REMFs drinking cold beer and sleeping on a cot every night.
>>
>>30661631
>tfw the only person I've ever said this too was a army vet from /k/ who let me shoot his guns at a meet. And it was deliberately trolling.

I normally prefer to just ask particulars like 'oh where were you stations' or just say 'you've seen some shit huh' etc if they were from vietnam or afghanistan etc.
>>
>>30661821
You're forgetting your favorite
>how many people have you killed?
>>
>>30661356
>Usually when I say this I get a stern thank you and a conversation that follows.
>stern thank you

That's people being polite you dumbass, nobody likes being in that situation.
>>
>>30661871
Nope never asked that ever.

Thanks /k/ for making sure I never made that mistake.
>>
So is there a good way to ask questions? Esp if considering joining up?
>>
>>30661631
Fank youb por yu SERBICE
>kill your faggot self
>>
I've seen these guys at several veterans events (like Wreaths Across America) and they're standing around talking the whole time, through ceremonies and actual events. Most of them take one or two wreath for their buddies and just stay there and block traffic. I respect vets, and I like bikers, but from what I've seen these groups just rub me the wrong way. Its not just you anon, I walked by a group of 10+ of them one time and thanked them for their service, they all just stared and didn't say anything. I didn't even interrupt them or anything, they were all just silently watching me as I was laying down wreaths on the graves of their comrades.
>>
>>30662073
just be nonchalant about it

>sup, you service? thanks ma nig

I usually follow that up with some 'pew pew pew' gestures with both hands and then give them an okay sign along with wink and a big grin

hasn't failed me yet
>>
>>30661356

I served and I get uncomfortable/embarrassed when people do that. I know they mean well but it's just not that big a deal to me. I never know what to say so I just say "Thanks" and hope that's it.

No offense or anything. It's just that it was a long time ago and I didn't do anything special.
>>
>>30661356
>Thank you for your service

STOP FUCKING SAYING THIS DUMBASS
>>
>>30661745

You know this touches on something a lot of people never really consider when they do that whole "Thank you for your service" and I'm not even dogging REMF's because the army is mostly made up of REMF's.

Most people who served did so in peacetime I would imagine and most of them just did "jobs".

I was an MP. I was an MP from 85-93 and I didn't get anywhere near the Gulf War. I just went in as an MP, did it for 8 years and then went home to become a cop. I considered re-enlisting but decided not to. I didn't "sacrifice" anything. I just did a job. That's how I see it in hindsight. I've had people reply to that with "Well, you did more than some, less than others" and that's fine but it's still not something I need anyone to thank me for.
>>
>>30661631
>leave vets be
>don't acknowledge that sperglord

Meanwhile the vet is decked head to toe in military patches and a hat with his unit.

I mean, I get what you're saying but it's mutual spergin' brah.
>>
>>30662320
Pretty much the vietnam vet version of "normie get out?"
>>
>>30662057
I respond with "bout to be one more".

Or "five men, one woman, two kids and a goat... The goat nearly got me in a GBIED blast. That's Goat-Based Improvised Explosive Device. Nasty shit."
>>
>>30663185
Its not that I wanted a response, I just had a group of old people staring at me for ten minutes without saying anything. I figured it would acknowledge them enough to get them to do something other than stare at me.
>>
>get drafted
>Thank you for service of keeping communism out of Asia
>Big fan of Big Man4u
>Please cuck me
>Stands there awkwardly waiting for response.
>>
File: 1348467874982.jpg (31 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
1348467874982.jpg
31 KB, 324x324
>>30661356

>About mid 2008
>Done with my 2nd and last tour in Iraq
>Face partially burned from IED blast and still and got small pieces of a Humvee lodged in my rib cage somewhere
>Get approved to go home instead of back to the unit
>Get on my flight
>So fucking done with combat
>Land in Atlanta with a couple of guys and some SF dude
>People see us give a round of applause
>Alot of people walk up to us shake our hands and get hugs thanking us for our service
>I just keep walking
>"The fuck is his problem?"
>"I dunno maybe he just hates America?"
>"Hes probably just tired"
>People trying to whisper when they're talking about me but I just keep walking
>Finally somebody pulls the child card on me
>Little girl stands infront of me
>"Thank you for your service"
>She latches onto me
>People clap and her mother whispers to me
>"Thank you and welcome home"
>whisper back
>My friends are dead, I'm fucking tired my face is burned and I got metal lodged in my ribs from a humvee that was driven by my best friend leave me the fuck alone and fuck your thank yous
>She just stares at me and grabs her daughter and walks away from me
>People staring at me like if I whispered I was going to rape her
>People avoid the entire way as I make my way to my transfer flight
>Then came my layover
>Everyone says I should go first for my service
>Tune into my Ipod and ignore them
>Everyone is just fucking stunned
>Some other vet comes up to me
>"The fuck is your problem dude?"
>Get the fuck away from me, if you're an 11bangbang or 0300 you'd know exactly how I feel either way get the fuck away from me I don't want to go to jail today
>"Get some counseling grunt its not all about you"
>Set me off end up in Atalanta Jail with the black folk
>Charges dropped instead of being able to go home I have to report back to my unit now
>MFW ended up doing a 3rd tour but in Afghanistan
>MFW All because I ignored people for thanking me for my service
>>
>>30661356

>Cross Pistols
>10th Mountain patch

HA- blue falcon thinks hes tough shit.
>>
>giving a shit about any veteran after korea

>vietnam vet

>didn't spit on him.
>>
>>30661356
>Am I just being a sperg

yes
>>
>Vietnam Vets of America biker
>Wears 2 AD, 3 ID, and 10th Mountain patches
>10th Mountain deactivated 1958-1985.
>None of those units served in Vietnam.
>Tells war stories...."No shit, there I was, knee deep in grenade pins and law slings.......standing guard at the main gate to Ft. Hood. You don't know what I've seen man....you don't know. I got that thousand yard stare, man...can you see it? Can you see it?"
>>
File: muikeaelfi.jpg (18 KB, 183x199) Image search: [Google]
muikeaelfi.jpg
18 KB, 183x199
>>30664556
so edgy.
>>
>>30662440
Kekked hard admittedly
>>
>>30661702
This
>>
>>30664556
lol
>>
>>30662073
Unless you know that individual personally, no there isn't. Nine times out of ten individuals soliciting advice (especially on the Internet) graduated basic/boot/whatever about a month prior and are suuuuper excited to be moto and tell you how born again hard they are and whatnot. Their advice will get you laughed at.
>>
File: 1461124872900.gif (178 KB, 281x484) Image search: [Google]
1461124872900.gif
178 KB, 281x484
>>30662440
>>
File: Ren.gif (211 KB, 180x132) Image search: [Google]
Ren.gif
211 KB, 180x132
>>30664850

>Implying you know how it feels to lose your best friend who stuck with you from Basic training day zero to end up marrying his little sister and becoming god father to his son then losing him in the blink of an eye in an explosion with him just moving the Humvee just a couple inches
>>
>>30664556
You should have died there, fag.
>>
File: 1zqwxll.gif (2 MB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
1zqwxll.gif
2 MB, 240x220
>>30661871
mfw I asked every single Iraq War vet I've known this after they got back and didn't have the sense not to

(they all told me and didn't give a shit)
>>
>>30664928
So you take it out on some little girl?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you didn't get locked up for ignoring someone offering their gratitude, you got locked up for being a dick.

And you stuck your dick in your best friend's little sister? You don't dip your wick in forbidden fruit. Not cool.
>>
>>30664928
>Implying some people on here don't.
You're not unique in your pain. Set aside time to deal with ti, then get counseling and move on.
>>
File: funguy.png (499 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
funguy.png
499 KB, 449x642
>>30664556
>assuming any of this story is real

If you're going to be shitty, be shitty. Just don't sit there rationalizing it and blame anyone else for your actions.

>Oh boohoo! My poor face!
>Oh, I'm so sick of combat. Who would have thought the Military would be hard~~!
>muh metal ribs
>All of these faggots don't understand how I feel, so I'm going to be a rude cunt for forever and talk about how hard I've got it for the rest of my life.

Be honest anon, if you saw someone acting like you were acting, you would have decked him in his shitty face, even if he was a vetfag. Get over yourself.

Get help, or get fucked.
>>
File: kornhesier gays.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
kornhesier gays.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>30664850
>>30664993
>>30665046
>>30665057
>>30665084

ITT: POGs and arm chair civies who have never been through combat
>>
>>30664556
>My face is fucked up
>Theirs aren't
Gee I wonder why I they are thanking you
>>
>>30661356

I hate random people pulling doing this stuff. 99% of the time I can skate right through it with a head nod or whatever, but sometimes I just don't feel like engaging people at all and ignore them. I had one lady go off on me for trying to ignore her, because I guess it was all about her not getting her warm fuzzies and really had nothing to do with me and anything I might have done in the Army. Which is really my problem with the whole thing summed up: it's not about me, it's about THEM and how THEY feel for saying it.

God forbid I be wearing an old unit T-shirt or hat or something, because that apparently negates any right to be left alone, I must be trolling for it right?

The point is that unless you mean something to me, what you say won't mean anything to me either. You don't know me, you don't know what I did, you don't know when I did it, and you don't know where I did it. How could it mean anything to be thanked for it by someone like that?
>>
>>30665284
Yeah but instead of taking that shit and channelling it like a goddamn Hemingway, you sulk like a moody tern in your own self destruction. Bad shit happened, but you made it back alive. Why throw that gift away on being a shitheel about it?
>>
>>30661356
Maybe if they hadn't been ostrasized when they got back from nam , they might not act so standofish. They were a closed group, for reasons. Hard to change.
>>
I know guys who were at the airport coming back from training and as their luggage came around some of which were military backpacks, people started applauding as they collected it. They said it was awkward as fuck
>>
>>30661356
Marine Infantry Vet.

I didn't read thread. But it happens to me. I get thanked for my service and it's awkward. I joined for the GI Bill and to shoot brown people legally. So I usually just say "Oh, Thank you, but I joined for my own reasons".

BUT I dont ever mention I was in and seldom wear T-shirts or anything. Maybe I rock a USMC T-shirt on Marine Corps birthday or something. It's usually because a friend or family member mention I was in. In your case the guy was advertising he was in so he should of at the least acknowledged you in some way.

Sorry he was a dick, but really just stop doing it. it's been programmed into society to say. We volunteered, now when people get drafted thank them.
>>
>>30665284
19D. I get it. But being destructive towards others isn't going to make you feel better.
It's annoying. It's going to happen either way. You can be positive and constructive about it, or you can continue to be a drama queen. You think your bros wanted to see you be a fuck dick in public?
If this is real and you're combat arms I know they'd rather you give the old geezer a hand shake, then get blackout drunk at a bar, then make fun of the civvies and pogs at pt formation while waiting 5 hours for the fucking brigade run to kick off.

Please be a troll.
>>
>>30667116
Be kind of bitter to thank a conscript, though.
>>
>>30664556
>be me
>be 23
>tired of working shit blue collar jobs
>oil is down anyway
>sign up to join marines
>tell a few people
>thank you for your service
>stop telling people
That is incredibly awkward, especially since I'm going in for purely selfish reasons and am doing networking based shit. Why don't people thank true American heroes, like the construction worker who's been laid off 5 times in the last 4 years, or the mechanic who makes $17 an hour to make sure your car is in top shape?
>>
>>30667264
>Thanking a poolee for their service

What. The. Fuck. You aren't even a boot, you're a pre-boot. I hope you all die.
>>
>>30667300
>but you've gone further and made a higher moral choice than most people eve think of

Trust me, the stupidity of this ordeal isn't lost on me.
>>
>>30667116
Vietnam war was a draft though
>>
With nam vets you dont thank them for service. You say "welcome home:
>>
>>30662565
Thank you for your service
>>
>>30664556
>>
>>30665463
>>
>>30661631
You vets are complicated. I understand though, sort of.
>>
Question for all you salty bitches.

Do you ever use a mil/vet discount?
If so , stop being a hypocrite
>>
>>30667624
I used it once for a non mil friend at Lowe's to get him 10% off his lawn mower. He asked me to.

I got a free meal on vets day on occasion. But since my meal is free I usually tip the waiter a full $20 or whatever my meal would have been.

And fuck yo mama, don't tell me what to do.
>>
>>30667116
Alot of marines will tell you they were marines. Typically within ten minutes of meeting them.
>>
>>30667684
That's not my experience. I don't or none of my friends do.

Meanwhile old guys wear their VFW service hats and you aren't bitching about that.. oh because this is /k/ and blah blah random marine hatred etc.. XD mom I posted it again.
>>
>>30662440
Reminded me of the aussie soldier that called a us general a cunt.
>>
>>30665084
>>30664993
>>30665046

Obviously non-military faggots all up in this thread that don't understand SHIT.

I'm not even a vet and I can tell you guys are super ameri-fags that think going to war is all fucking fun and games. Let me give you fuckers a clue. The only people who enjoy war are fucking socciopaths. I don't blame any vet for acting whatever way they want about their god-damned service. They fucking served. They don't have to acknowledge you for shit. You're all worthless fucking plebs and that's why I absolutely refuse to join and defend your sorry fucking asses. I feel bad for the idiots who join to defend you. YOU AREN'T EVEN FUCKING WORTHY OF DEFENDING SCUM
>>
>>30664556

Thank you for your service.
>>
This thread got stupid. I mean it started stupid, and then the faggiest leg in the army got involved and it got worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x366
>>30664622
>>
>>30664622
>I can't believe you didn't spit on some draftee
>>
>>30661631

>DONT PAY ATTENTION TO ME WHILE I WEAR CLOTHES OR CIVILIAN FATIGUES THAT INDICATE THAT I CERVIXED MY COUNTRY.

Get over yourself, faggot.
>>
I sincerely thanked a Gulf War vet once who came into my business. I offer a veteran's discount, he inquired about it, I gave it to him with a thank you. He got offended and kind of snarky, said vets hate it when people do that.
So I looked it up. Honestly I had never given it a second thought, it just seemed right t show that I honored their service. Plenty of stories like the ones here, vets all triggered and pissed off by a thank you because they think it's said in passing, to start a conversation, or for other reasons, or they just don't want to be reminded.
I don't do it anymore, though it saddens me a little. I also don't do a veteran's discount or hang out the service branch flags on holidays, just the US like I do every day. It wasn't about getting their business, it was about showing gratitude and respect.
Part of me feels like I do when I open the door for a lady and she gets offended by it, or when I
am polite to a cop and he thinks I'm trying to get out of a ticket. But whatever, out of respect I won't mention it.
>>
File: 50a.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>uncle worked as a record keeper for the kitchen his entire military career
>Got paid and never did anything hard
>people thank him for his service
>He says you're welcome
>>
>>30665046
He didn't take it out on some little girl. He took it out on her mother.

If his friend said he could marry his sister then it's not "forbidden fruit" Jesus are you 12?
>>
File: 1428077249891.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1428077249891.jpg
116 KB, 1024x768
>Uncle goes to 'nam
>Comes back a little "different" -- darker, angrier, more brooding
>Sees nothing but hippies calling soldiers killers
>Spends the next 50 years thinking his whole family hates him for killing babies
I only call him "baby killer" sarcastically. He still acts like I'm an asshole.
>>
>>30665057
>just get counseling
>it will magically remove the pain and PTSD
>trust me pls
>>
>>30665284
This.
>>
>go to war
>do and see unspeakable things
>want nothing more but to leave and put this behind you
>come back home and just want to continue life
>morons always feel the need to walk up to you and thank you for your service
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 345x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 345x427
>>30667116
>shoot brown people legally
>>
>>30669141
What kinda unspeakable things?
>>
>tfw couldn't join the military
Not that our country do shit anyway
>will never be american and join the military and kill sandniggers legally
>>
>>30669177
Untypable things.
>>
>>30669141

>wants to leave and put it behind him
>wears a patch on his jacket showing exactly what he was for the world to see.

Gee, if only I could be an attention seeking bitch without the attention.
>>
>>30661356
A number of biker vets are either scorned by the military in some way or have a stigma for non enlistees because of their conditions. Viet vets were mostly conscripted, to their opinion.

Each group has their own opinion. A number of them hate/love cops too, the group I know of has 2 former police officers and almost all exclusively veterans. Their new younger recruits get pushed hard to enlist in the military. They've pushed maybe, 6 people into the army/navy as some sort of rifleman position or mechanical station. (paper pushing isn't a thing to them)
>>
>>30661356
you weren't there man you weren't there
>>
>>30665284
Is a brief nod acceptable if they are off base or what is the best course of action?
>>
>>30669295
Treat us like any other dick head just minding their business. That's all we want, that's all we deserve.
>>
>>30669324
That's cool and all but did you kill any sandniggers anon?
>>
File: 1468322741430.jpg (23 KB, 238x292) Image search: [Google]
1468322741430.jpg
23 KB, 238x292
>>30661356
Thanking vets is the same kind of virtue signaling as when white liberals attend Black Lives Matters protests/riots.
>>
>>30669359
Don't ask that to a vet in real life please, it's not appropriate.

But since this is anonymous yes, I've killed at least 2. I've told the story of how here one night when I was drunk. Probably archived.
>>
>>30669400
I wouldn't ask in real life, that is why i ask you here. And thank you for doing that anon. I hope you never feel bad because of it, ok ?
>>
>>30669400
>Don't ask that to a vet in real life please, it's not appropriate.
What's the right way to ask? "Did you kill Arabs?"
>>
>>30669411
I feel a little bad about one of them. It was a ~12 year old kid running ammo to the enemy and spotting for them. The first time I fired at his feet, I wanted to scare him away. When he did it a second time I shot him.

I don't feel bad that I did it, I feel bad that I had to do it. If that even makes sense.

>>30669426
You don't ask. If we want you to know well tell you. As I said originally, usually after drinking.
>>
So I've started thanking cops for their service.

Is that sperg or no? The cops seem to really appreciate it.
>>
>>30667777
Based quads
>>
>>30669496
Why not? It's OK to ask a hunter how many deer he has bagged.
>>
File: Soldiers2.jpg (635 KB, 2460x1552) Image search: [Google]
Soldiers2.jpg
635 KB, 2460x1552
>>30664928
>>Implying you know how it feels to lose your best friend
My grandfather who was a Marine vet of WW2 and Korea told me that if WW3 were ever to come around or if I enlisted then you should NEVER make friends. He said that it's to save yourself from any pain of loss along the way and that you'll probably have a higher probability of survival. Keep it strictly business. Plus he felt that younger vets of modern times use it as a crutch or an excuse, sort of like how people use PTSD whenever they beat up a civilian or commit some crime.
Is this true to any extent, guys?
Unfortunately he passed away last year so I can't get any more elaboration.
>>
>>30669196
Why couldn't you join?
>>
>>30667152
>19D

Go fuck a horse or molest a child you cav faggot, real men are talking here.
>>
>>30669649
dno, only the best gets accepted with top fitness and theoretical scores, and girls.
>>
>>30669741
I've given up hope for joining my shitshow of a military. Maybe if there are some serious reforms and we actually become competent/start doing shit I might consider. But it seems my best option right now is trying to find a way to join a foreign military.
>>
>>30661356
>Leather chaps

pretty gay desu
>>
>>30669822
russians and the french are the only ones recruiting foreigners afaik
>>
>>30669838
I think there's a way to enlist in the U.S. Military as well
>>
>>30669905
Yes with a green card.
>>
>>30669838
What about Azov?
>cheeki breeki IRL
>>
>>30669919
hmm, i don't speak russian though
>>
>>30661631
>People say "Thank you for your service" to get acknowledged by a stranger, and it's annoying.

Yeah, it's called small talk.
>>
>>30669931
>Ukrainian
It would be cool to be a spetsnaz operator though
>>
>>30669957
And remove kebab. I want to remove kebab
>>
File: spanish-legion-04.jpg (95 KB, 700x439) Image search: [Google]
spanish-legion-04.jpg
95 KB, 700x439
>>30669838
Spanish foreign legion as well...

But they gay as fuuuuuck.

Deep V's, tight clothes, and chromed shovels
First time I saw these guys I honestly thought it was an elaborate joke about the military being gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 543x271
>>30669962
>retake Constantinople
>>
>>30669983
the v is so you can show off your cross necklace and manly chest hair
>>
>>30669983
Yeah I'm not keen on sharing buttplugs with my squad members
>>
>>30669983
I hope they're enjoying their MELTS
>>
>>30669983
I thought I had a second pic of them on parade with their chrome shovels, but I guess not.
>>30670005
Only it looks like they all shave their chests.
Probably advised by the regimental esthetician.
>>30670007
I imagine everyone gets one. Probably standard kit.
>>
>>30669983
Pretty sure they're not a big threat since most of them were shot at Pulse
>>
>>30669324
>>30669400
>>30669496
In case you didn't realize. This guy is making stuff up on the internet
>>
>>30661702
THISSSS
>>
>>30670040
I'm seeing some chest hair in that image anon

At any rate, I bet they get loads of attention from women.
>>
>>30661356
>thank you for your service

Is a spergish thing to say tbqh.
You should actually ask them about their service next time.
>>
>>30669983
Maybe I can trade one of my dragon dildo's to a fellow legionnaire for a nice buttplug
>>
>>30669504
These days they probably do. Most people treat them like shit. Im aleays respectful because i actually respect them, they see it as i want out of a ticket or something sadly.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.