[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkish gun rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: sultan.jpg (9 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
sultan.jpg
9 KB, 239x211
Erdogan wants to make it easy for people to buy guns. Turkish second amendment on the way.

http://www.habermetraj.com/haber/2952/cumhurbaskani-basdanismani-seref-malkoc-halkin-ruhsatli-silah-almasinin-onu-acilacak.html
>>
That is it, I am an #erdotorpedo now
>>
Too bad he'll probably jail my family for supporting Gülen.

He deserves nothing more than shotgun mouthwash.
>>
scared of cups so he is trying to arm his cockroaches with weapons?
>>
>>30658380

Kek his purpose is to make an even bigger traitor out of all those partisans of his. 'Rights' for killing actual soldiers that would kick his ass with a coup rather than the fake coup that happened 2 days ago.
>>
Too bad he won't let anybody vote.
>>
>>30659105
>>30659028
This. Similarly to the purpose of the 2nd amendment in the US, he wants to give guns to the people who would maintain societal control for them to use against people who would disrupt it.
>>
>>30658380
considering how fucked up the established relationship is between the state and the military, they probably need it more than american civvies

no fucking way it's going to happen though.
>>
>>30659105
Giving people the right to defend their rights is never a bad thing. If the military and the secularists majority are being terrorized by Erdogan and Islamists minority this will make it easy for them to overthrow him. Armed populace ensures that the government doesn't take upon itself the right to make decisions that go against the will of the people.
>>
>>30658380
O course. He know the army is traditionaly secularist while the street is a bunch of potentialy rabid islamists that put him in charge.
>>
>>30659630
>secularists majority
Turkey has been for almost all of it's history a country ruled by a secular intellectual minority or the military. The majority of the population is durka tier
>>
>>30658380
So he's read Macchiavelli! When the general population supports you against threats, you want them armed. If the population does not support you, you want them disarmed. That's basic internal politics.
>>
>>30658380
Ironically, I can see this coming back to bite him in the ass if his popularity drops again and another coup attempts gains popular support.
>>
>>30658380
Could this be the 1st step in creating a miltia that is loyal only to Erdogan?
>>
>>30660109
If you want a militia loyal to you, you increase the size of police or create some kind of presidential guard or something. Arming the people is the last thing you do since their loyalty depends on them liking you.
>>
File: erdogan2.png (514 KB, 797x765) Image search: [Google]
erdogan2.png
514 KB, 797x765
>>
>>30658380
Wow it really makes you think....

I used to #SHILLFORHILL but I guess I'm an #ERDOGAY now...
>>
>>30658380
Good. That means less holding back for the military since they now have justifications to shoot without looking bad for the media
>>
>>30658380
>tfw all the authoritarian 3rd worlders and the now redpilled western world is all hankering to get their citizens guns back either in private or some militia hands.
>tfw commiefornian who in 50 years will be arrested for even thinking of evil misoginistic guns while literally the rest of the planet will be swimming in legal full autos, explosives, super tanks and other war machines and some crazy direct energy/future death rays all available for delivery, over the counter, or 3d printed.
>>
>>30661099
Wot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.