[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/K\/ Should i sell my P226 and get a Beretta m9? I know its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sonsof7.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
sonsof7.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
/K\/ Should i sell my P226 and get a Beretta m9?

I know its faggotry, but I just like the way M9's look.
>>
>>30657811
why not just save some money and have both? that is the start of a nice pistol collection.
>>
>>30657811
>>30657835
no matter what you do at least keep the 226
>>
>>30657811
If you really don't want to keep the P226 and really want the Beretta sure go nuts. If you want to keep the P226 I'd say just wait and save up. You can get M9's all day everyday for sub $550
>>
>>30657811
No, and this is coming from someone who loves the 92 and doesn't like SIG.

Just buy the beretta after you save up. The only reason to sell a gun is if it's a bad gun or some major emergency/debt.
>>
buy both

and then a CZ 75

Then you can have the holy trinity of metal framed 9mm
>>
>>30657811

I really don't know what you should buy. That's a personal choice and I guess so is what you should sell. I only know this.

I regret selling pretty much every gun I've ever sold. Even the shitty ones to some extent. My advice is don't sell your 226 even if you must have an M9.
>>
File: CfNbiE6UUAAs6_V.jpg (26 KB, 340x305) Image search: [Google]
CfNbiE6UUAAs6_V.jpg
26 KB, 340x305
I want this so bad.
>>
>>30657811
No. I have owned both. The M9 is a helluva pistol but the P226 is a little nicer.
>>
>>30657811
It's just as good, sure.

>>30658622
Another option.
>>
>>30658705
Do they come in any other color yet?
>>
File: why not.gif (485 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
why not.gif
485 KB, 340x255
>>30657811
I wouldn't advise getting rid of your P226. Ever.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.