[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
james yeager thread ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuM 35DdBcKU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: buck.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
buck.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
james yeager thread ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuM35DdBcKU
>>
>>30657325
He's a faggot. End of thread.
>>
>>30657415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpQPUpY8UO8
>>
File: 1280030089309.jpg (65 KB, 800x624) Image search: [Google]
1280030089309.jpg
65 KB, 800x624
>>30657325
>buck
>>
File: Concrete_Ditch.jpg (68 KB, 616x463) Image search: [Google]
Concrete_Ditch.jpg
68 KB, 616x463
>>30657325
>>
File: o-JAMES-YEAGER.jpg (146 KB, 1536x1179) Image search: [Google]
o-JAMES-YEAGER.jpg
146 KB, 1536x1179
>>30657415
No
>>
Why does /k/ hate him so much?

There are equally shitty people who make youtube videos tbqf.
>>
>>30659039
>all gunz shud be glawks
>>
>>30659039
It's not about the quality of his videos. He runs a ninja academy and keeps doing really dumb shit. His videos are nothing more than opinion rants that exist only to drive traffic and pump his ninja academy.
>>
File: Buckangel2.jpg (16 KB, 628x316) Image search: [Google]
Buckangel2.jpg
16 KB, 628x316
>>30659039
>Why does /k/ hate him so much?
Really? You have to ask? He is unbelievably narrow minded and up his own ass and he makes egregious claims like "there is no reason to buy any handgun that isn't a Glock." I fucking love Glocks. I have three, but it's bullshit statements like that which alienate people who actually have an opinion in this world. He spends the majority of his time fencing criticism which, in and of itself, is a huge red flag. His confidence goes only as far as he can shout because, unlike someone like Pat McNamara, he is not comfortable with other people disagreeing with him. James Yeager ha been notoriously shitty to his employees as well. Reid Hendricks and him had a huge falling out over James' megalomaniacal personality and low wages. He's routinely come under fire for not honoring his "full satisfaction or your money back" guarantee that he advertises for his shooting classes. His methods are silly. He insists on throwing loaded firearms on the ground when students take his class for no other reason than to illustrate a point which could have easily been achieved by just talking. He threatened to shoot the president (utterly retarded) and defended one of his instructors when they ND'd into another student's truck. His offerings to the shooting community are neither particularly profound nor above an intermediate level. He claims (literally) to have a genius level I.Q. and brags about the size of his penis. In a general sense, he's just your all around loud-mouthed biker type who profits off of suckers who don't know the first thing about fighting with a rifle. I met James at Shot two years ago. It was immediately evident that he was intimidated by myself and the group I was representing. I believe this was purely due to the fact that the community I was with represented a community of exceptionally trained veterans. He was nice enough, but his conduct suggested that he wasn't as knowledgeable as he leads on.
>>
>>30659304
If you don't mind me asking, what were you representing at SHOT show?
>>
>>30659336
Look, I don't want to post something that could reflect poorly on the company. It's amazing how trivial things get around and blown out of proportion. I will say that it is oriented around precision shooting, particularly from the military end of things.
>>
>>30659304
But he doesn't have a penis.
>>
He carries a sig p320 compact now.
>>
>>30659336
Has to be oath keepers. Those guys are wacked.
>>
>>30659689
>he leads
not the guy from the post but I'm an Oath Keeper I'm wondering how you consider them to be wacked?
>>
>>30657325
Big Buck "the ditch witch" Yeager strikes again.

the single biggest fraud in the firearms training industry. that is no mean feat. the "man" is amazing though, who else could manage to take stolen valor to the point of jumping in a ditch to making himself an authority on how to operate.

is that his FETLIFE profile pic, because it looks really gay, even for him.
>>
>>30659773
Most of them are just old knuckleheads who are trying to relive a war they lost 43 years ago. They're pathetic.
>>
>>30659689
>>30659689
>precision shooting
>oath keepers
Naw. My guess is Sniper's Hide or something. I've always figured that James wasn't a skilled long range shooter.
>>
>>30659810
lightfighter forums are pretty bad too.
>>
>>30659793
>the single biggest fraud in the firearms training industry

Not close. There are lots of known names and faces doing the rounds in third world countries. In the 90s most of them were plying their trade in the former Eastern Bloc, to the newly independent police forces or offering "bodyguarding" schemes that would get them work in the west. At the moment they're spread across the Asia Pacific region. None of these types have a YouTube account, but they're equally dangerous. Unfortunately since Soldier Of Fortune magazine went down the drain, it's been a lot harder to keep an eye on all the lunatics, fantasist and idiots doing the rounds but they are still out there.
>>
>>30659857
oh yeah i remember danny mcdouglas and the rest of his shortbus of doom. are they even still alive, or did they die from eating paste? they used to have those badly done self published books, and went to khazakstan to "use direct action" on people that were fucking with the BP refinery where all those people were dying from the toxic waste.
>>
File: jy.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jy.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>30657325
the video series your thumbnail is related to is actually pretty good for a laugh albeit endearing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvVdGwzkbno

don't listen to Yeager's diet or fitness advice but do eat better and exercise more you fatties
>>
>>30659304
>Pat McNamara

I'm pretty new to gun youtubers. Does he have a channel?
>>
What's with that fucking shoulder roll thing he constantly does?
>>
>>30661101
Must be the aspergers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.