[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James Yeager
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: yeager3.jpg (16 KB, 628x316) Image search: [Google]
yeager3.jpg
16 KB, 628x316
Can somebody explain what happens in this video that is supposed to show Yeager being a coward? Don't get me wrong, they guy is a piece of shit and I can't stand anything he does. What is the timeline of events here? They get ambushed and somebody gets hit, then it gets hard to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NphgWi1nUt4
>>
he forgot how to drive stick because he's american and ended up getting his buddies killed.
>>
He forgot how to drive stick, jumps out of the car when it doesn't move as he hits the gas, Runs to the irrigation ditch on the side of the road and lays there. He doesn't try to move to a better position, he doesn't try to return fire, he just lays there. The guys in the car that he bailed out of all died I'm pretty sure. That's why hes called ditch bitch.
>>
>>30656246
>he forgot how to drive stick because he's american

Being American makes one forget how to drive stick?
>>
>>30656246

Even Edinburgh said in their final report that him not hitting the gas was irrelevant due to how fast the attack unfolded and how well coordinated it was. Assuming he hadn't been killed driving away (he would have), the BMW with the dead transmission and the rear car would have been left behind due to it's driver also being killed which you hear happen literally 2 seconds into the shooting.

Don't be a fucking shill. And if you watch the long version, one of the gunners in those 3 Humvees at the beginning waves to the Aussie/British guy in the back seat kind of foreshadowing his demise. I'd bet the ambush was a setup to bring media attention to the "dangers and harrowing nature" of the Iraqi Democratic Elections with the deaths of those guys. Yeager's lucky to be alive.
>>
>>30656226
he ran into a ditch instead of driving over the terrorists GTA style
>>
What's the back story?
>>
the mayor fired him for trying to start a swat team in a city with a population of 500. hes a fucking tool but he seems to have toned it down recently.
>>
>>30656285
Their company's SOP was to hit the ditch when engaged, and they all just stayed in their vehicles. Yeager engaged enemy vehicles and performed first aid on his injured team mates. He fucked up with the vehicle, but he followed his company's protocol and actually did his job.

The hate train started with some of his british former team mates/co-workers blaming him for what happened that day and posting negative things about him online. Combined with the fact that he's got a bit mouth, is impulsive and opinionated about some stuff, people who don't know him automatically assume that he's a pussy and hid from an ambush while his team mates fought and died that day.

As much as people online hate him (even though they haven't met him), Tactical Response has some really good instructors, and is one of the most highly acclaimed schools around. Look up reviews and after action reports and you'll find they have a lot of really good reality-based training.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a loud mouth asshole at times. I think with Mookie back around he's learning from him how to chill out in his old age, so that's a positive influence for him, I guess. He's still knowledgeable about stuff, and puts his guns through a lot of use, so he brings up valid points about things.
>>
>>30656246
He probably didn't know how to drive stick very well to begin with.

That shit just doesn't go out the window when you panic.

In fact now that I drive an automatic and have been for the last two years i still find myself stomping on the empty space where the clutch used to be and grabbing for the shift knob any time i have to slam on the brakes.

It's like riding a bike you don't forget.
>>
>>30656226
>fuckin' hell I'm hit, man

christ ambushes are terrifying
>>
>>30656226
Yea hes a fucking coward. If he doesnt like it I can slug it out with his pussy ass in a boxing match.

Faggot leaps out of the car after failing to get it going or at least drive into the fucking ditch to get his teammates out of killzone. Runs all the way to the ditch abandoning his team in the car.

What a bitch ass dindu pussy snorting faggot.
>>
>>30657800
says the person who has never been shot at
>>
>>30656226

He's a tremendous faggot and also kind of retarded, but in that video he actually did a good job considering. He ran in a ditch and returned fire like mad, it's not like he just sprinted away from his teammates.
>>
>>30657820
>>30657595

>Literally defending a man who got everyone around him killed
>>
>>30657820
Doesnt change the fact that he is the only dindu pussy snorting faggot who abandoned his entire team by sprinting to the ditch and staying there the entire ambush.
>>
>>30657859
I'd say the ambushers got everyone killed

>>30657863
He killed two insurgents after seeking superior cover and returning fire to suppress the enemy.

Until you are ambushed by goatfuckers, you shouldn't call people a faggot for how they react to being ambushed. Especially if they take the lives of their ambushers.
>>
>>30657885
From the report.

"Upon the initiation of contact the lead vehicle driven by James Yeager attempted to drive out of the kill zone and was unsuccessful as Yeager had taken the car out of drive placing it in neutral and setting the emergency hand brake which prevented him from driving out of the kill zone during the opening stages of the contact"

Fucking lol, still a dindu snurfing faggot. And James knows hes a coward faggot because he called anyone out who called him a coward to a wild west duel. I assume the duel contract stipulated that there no ditches nearby.
>>
>>30658007
>He's a faggot because he didn't react perfectly when ambushed
>Even though he took cover, then suppressed and killed the insurgents performing the ambush after abandoning the car

yeah what a big raging pussy

how many times have you been ambushed again?
>>
>>30657885
James Yeager is a fucking fag hag fag fag fag fag fag. A giant arab dindu goat horder monkey cum sipper.

>He killed two insurgents after seeking superior cover and returning fire to suppress the enemy.
No he didn't. That was the rest of his team who actually had LOS on targets and engaged the enemy. James Yeager by his own admission couldn't see shit from the ditch.

"Upon failing to drive “off the X” Yeager, Mark Collen and Steff Surette evacuated the vehicle. Steff Surette at this point was already wounded and was located beside the vehicle in the prone though he was attempting to remain in the fight. James Yeager fell to the rear of the vehicle in order to return fire and engage enemy forces. According to James Yeager he could not identify enemy forces and thus he attempted to suppress the general vicinity of where he suspected enemy fire was coming from. After having fired an estimated half a magazine of ammunition out of his M4 Yeager broke contact from the rear of his vehicle and maneuvered to the median to the south of the engagement area. Mark Collen also positioned at the rear of the vehicle identified enemy forces firing from a white suburban vehicle and engaged the white suburban with approximately 100 rounds of 5.56 from his M249 Minimi. He then experienced a stoppage and switched to his M4 with which he continued to engage the enemy forces located within the white suburban. The white suburban drove out of sight and at that point Mark Collen provided immediate medical care to Steff Surette."
>>
>>30657560
T. James buck angel yaeger
>>
>>30658068
>Yeager, Mark Collen and Steff Surette evacuated the vehicle.
>Steff Surette at this point was already wounded
>James Yeager fell to the rear of the vehicle in order to return fire and engage enemy forces
>he attempted to suppress the general vicinity of where he suspected enemy fire was coming from

how do you continue spouting things that don't fit the narrative you're trying to believe in, yet continue to believe in it?
>>
>>30656847
Got a link? This sounds hilarious
>>
>>30658107
>James Yeager fell to the rear of the vehicle in order to return fire and engage enemy forces. According to James Yeager he could not identify enemy forces and thus he attempted to suppress the general vicinity of where he suspected enemy fire was coming from.

Do you even understand what the fuck you just read goat faggot?

>According to James Yeager he could not identify enemy forces and thus he attempted to suppress the general vicinity
He wasn't shooting at shit.

The guy doing the heavy lifting was
>Mark Collen also positioned at the rear of the vehicle identified enemy forces firing from a white suburban vehicle and engaged the white suburban with approximately 100 rounds of 5.56 from his M249 Minimi. He then experienced a stoppage and switched to his M4 with which he continued to engage the enemy forces located within the white suburban. The white suburban drove out of sight and at that point Mark Collen provided immediate medical care to Steff Surette."
>>
>>30658138
What's your problem? Calm down, man.

Collen and Yeager were both positioned at the rear of the vehicle. Yeager attempted to suppress the enemy. Collen identified the enemy and shot at them. How is Yeager's reaction worse? Because he didn't locate the enemy?

Again, tell me how many ambushes you've survived. You never said.
>>
>>30658167
Doesnt change the fact that he is the only dindu pussy snorting faggot who abandoned his entire team by sprinting to the ditch and staying there the entire ambush.
>>
>>30658169
For your entertainment since you're one of those people.

I love all the Yeager defenders haven't even read the after action report. Look at the other PMC members. The #1 car had three people in it one was injured and 2 were ok including Yeager. The other two members of the #1 car stayed and continuously returned fire. Yeager ran away and from the position he took could not identify where the fire was coming from. Hes also the cause of the cars not moving out of the ambush because the dumb fuck forgot it was a manual transmission car and had the e brake on. Car #2 stayed and returned fire, nobody ran away like James did Car #3 Had 1 injury and you can see at :29 one member took cover in a position he could return fire Their was no kill box and the only reason the convoy didn't move past the ambush was James was too much of a dumbfuck to remember the car he was in was a manual. Mind you he was the DRIVER he should have known this.
>>
>>30656226
>his car is stopped due to traffic
>he is ambushed
>he takes casualties
>he panics and believes his car has been disabled
>he exits the car to find cover
>he go to the opposite side of the road
>he returns fire
>they repel the attack
>he administers first aid
>assholes on the internet say "IF I WERE IN THAT AMBUSH, THIS IS WHAT I WOULD'VE DONE BECAUSE I'M THE MOST ELITE OPERATOR EVER!"
>it becomes a meme
>telling people to not be disrepectful assholes on the internet now starts arguments

And that's how every single one of these threads goes.

And people lie about what he did, like in >>30656266

Oh, and they accuse you of being Yeager. Which is the most annoying type of newfaggotry there is. >>30658071
>>
Holy shit this thread.
>>
>>30657800
>>30657863
>>30658169
wait a minute

You DONT eat pussy before/after fucking it?? You just rely on fingering and that's it?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.