[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /k/ feel about the NRA? I don't know much about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: nra.png (280 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
nra.png
280 KB, 1024x1024
How does /k/ feel about the NRA? I don't know much about them but all I hear is bad political crap about it.

I just want to shoot funs at a good range.
>>
>>30655867
Literally powerless. Their lobby is being cucked daily. All is lost.
>>
I would say, if you don't want to help them by donating, thats absolutely fine.
Just don't bash them.
>>
>>30655888
trips of truth
>>
>>30655867
Theyre a necessary evil

I work a local mambers council for free entrance in to gun shows

The NRA is essentially populated by olf fudds screaming about how obummer is bad and how the young people dont do shit

Keep in mind NRA is for profit

Go Gun Owners Of America or if youre in cali go for Calguns or CRPA
>>
>>30655867
the NRA and other lobbyists are the only reason the majority of the crooked cuckservatives vote pro gun in the first place. gotta keep that dough flowing in.
>>
>>30655867
If you own guns and don't donate to/join the NRA, you're part of the problem.
>>
>>30655882
>>30655888

Is it worth going to an NRA range compared to other indoor ranges? Will I be raped on prices if I am not a member?

>>30655904
I'm in Maryland, the closest NRA range is 30 mins in VA.
>>
>>30655905
>le money maymay
This has been debunked by fucking progressives
>>
>>30655914
The biggest thing I hate about NRA is that theyre a corporate whore
>>
>>30655867
Life Member and proud of it.
>>
>>30655920
how so? the natural state of a politician is to be anti-gun.
>>
>>30655867
NRA could be doing more.
>>
File: YLYL.png (645 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YLYL.png
645 KB, 1920x1080
>>30655926
Besides an indoor range, what else can I expect?
>>
>>30655905

The NRA spends less money on lobbying than groups such as the National Association of Realtors. Also note that unlike other organizations the NRA receives a majority of their money from small individual donations.
>>
>>30655928
>>
>>30655867
They're the biggest lobbying force in the country. Hell, they're even putting out tv ads in Commiefornia. i've never seen an NRA ad here before, they're pushing back against the commie laws that just got signed by Brown over here.

Honestly, if nothing else just use smile.amazon when you buy shit on amazon and pick NRA ILA as your charity of choice for amazon to donate part of your purchase to.

But consider joining for all of 50is bucks for 2 or 3 years. Bolster the NRA's numbers. Show the country that support for gun rights is growing and that we won't back down to people like fucking Bloomberg and Mums Demand Sandy Vaginas.

Also consider pitching in to join GOA. I like them better than the NRA, but the NRA has the political and financial clout that other pro-gun groups are currently lacking. So help keep the NRA strong while helping to grow other, better pro-gun groups. With Shillary likely to take office, it is more important than ever to fiercely fight to protect our rights. She will probably try to fuck us on the federal level and via her new Supreme Court pick. The best we can hope for is the NRA to fight back as hard as possible, and at minimum support state laws that will seek to make federal anti-gun laws unenforceable if Shillary takes over the Supreme Court. The NRA will help.
>>
>>30655972
forgot link

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/02/09/421893/the-myth-of-nra-dominance-part-i-the-nras-ineffective-spending/
>>
>>30655972
they spend $32 million on GOP politicians in 2014...
>>
>>30655904
>Calguns
Hasn't been relevant in years
>>
File: NRA-Senate-IEs.jpg (44 KB, 705x441) Image search: [Google]
NRA-Senate-IEs.jpg
44 KB, 705x441
>>30655994
Outside spending doesn't influence things much m8
>>
>>30656026
That chart only accounts for NRA spending, it doesn't account for the possibility that someone like Bloomberg may have outspent the NRA by a factor of 5 to 1.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.