[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help for work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: whatamidoingwithmylife.jpg (159 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
whatamidoingwithmylife.jpg
159 KB, 640x427
Ok so for work I can only carry pistols chambered in 9, 40, or 45 according to company regulations. Do you think I could get away with building 9mm ar pistol? My plan would to SBR it down the road.

I work in one of the shittiest areas around and the nindu's have been getting ballsier lately but thats not the main reason. I've wanted to build one for a while and this may be my excuse.

If I were to build one are there recommendations for parts kits or complete builds that aren't absurdly expensive for what they are?
>>
liability is going to eat you alive
>>
>>30647906
Ya I figured but i poured through all the company regs and all it says is nothing other than pistols chambered in 9mm, .40 or .45 and if the lower says pistol i think i may be good

im trying to get on my liability manager's good side first
>>
Don't be a reason your company rewrites the gun rules.

Just carry a big tactical as fuck hicap 45 and a bunch of mags and call it good
>>
>>30647861
how do you holster an AR pistol?

and dont post that 1 pic that exits
>>
Get in good with them first unless they're Kool dudes and like that sort of shit
>>
>>30648230
No holster, sling. I want to use one that uses glock mags so it will work with my sidearm.
>>
>>30648172
>>30648248
I mean I wouldn't be breaking any rules, technically I would be following them just a total ass at the same time.

Anyway, suggestions for parts kits or completes that accept glock mags?
>>
File: 20_rd_firepower.jpg (266 KB, 1278x758) Image search: [Google]
20_rd_firepower.jpg
266 KB, 1278x758
Get a pistol with a 20rd magazine, it'd be a small extension on any typical flush fitting 17rd mag out there while giving you great capacity.

I mean you're considering carrying an AR pistol on a sling so you're not concealing.

Something a bit like pic related, except:
>92A1
>put tactical light and/or laser on front rail
>replace slide with Brigadier slide
>load 20rd mags with the hottest, high quality hollapoints you can find
>>
>>30648880
Do you think the dindu is more likely to try something on a guy with a glock fohty or a mushine gun?
>>
>>30648346
>im trying to get on my liability manager's good side first

Rules get re-written because of assholes who think they're clever. Dont be retarded
>>
Op, pls. Artillery luger with the 32 round drum. You get two more rounds than the ar, and you don't need a tax stamp to attach a stock.

Also infinitely more style
>>
>>30649228
>2 more rounds than an AR
Unless he uses 33 round Glock mags
>>
File: non_sbs_stubby.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
non_sbs_stubby.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
>>30649163
The company ain't gonna let you tote around an AR pistol, I'm almost positive of that.

You might as well just ask to lug around one of these on a sling, fat chance.

>>30649228
I think he'd have an easier time and better experience trying to source a C96 or Hi-Power with exempted stock instead.

Those snail drums were a bitch to deal with, and are very rare and expensive today, if OP had them, I doubt he'd carry them due to the value.
>>
>>30649198
This
>>
>>30647861
Don't be an asshat.
>>
>>30650170
Oh im way past that point
>>
>>30649317
Thats what im planning on using.

Ok guys this isnt strictly for work, im going to try to use it at work, but ive really wanted to build one for a long time so suggestions on parts would be helpful
>>
>>30650410
Then I don't know why you're coming here for recommendations. You are clearly already set on doing this and pissing off your employer, so why ask us?
>>
>>30649198
but if no one is going to do it this first place, what does it matter?
>>
>CZ Scorpion
>Sig MPX if richfag
>>
>>30647861
Honestly I'd just carry an FNX 45 or a hi-cap Sig 226 in 9mm.
>>
>>30648230
here you go friendo
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ar+pistol+holster
>>
>>30647861
>My plan would to SBR it down the road.

Suddenly it's not a pistol anymore
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.