[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War in France: War monger thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 50
File: ISIS hipster.jpg (88 KB, 634x700) Image search: [Google]
ISIS hipster.jpg
88 KB, 634x700
How likely is it that France will turn into a genuine combat zone within the next few years?

ISIS tactics used in the Paris attacks were finally released. They castrated the male concert attendees and stabbed the French women in the genitals. They actively tortured them by removal of body parts with blades and the French accepted their fate.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html
http://nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/15/french-lawmakers-told-bataclan-terrorists-tortured-disemboweled-victims.html
http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/bataclan-terrorist-attack-included-gruesome-torture-of-victims/news-story/c0cc809c303487541b985ef0e57992dd

Also a population of 16% in France currently support ISIS
www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795
>>
>>30644572
Thats fucked up but like you said, the French have accepted their fate. They wont fight. The leaders hide when an attack happens and apologize immediately. There will be no war, just more one sided slaughters.
>>
Pic related was one of the victims.

All of them were mutilated while alive and none of them fought back. How does that mindset even arise?

Those 16% are likely all based in the La Courneuve and Seine-Saint-Denis. That's alot of military aged males in one place with little to no police presence.
>>
>The father of one victim had told him that his son had been disemboweled and castrated, with his testicles found in his mouth.

“They had cut off his testicles,” Fenech said during testimony.
>>
He then confirmed that his colleague had seen 'acts of torture' on the second floor of the Bataclan.

Terrorist attackers were planning on using filmed footage of the torture victims for ISIS propoganda, it was claimed.

Some of the victims were beheaded by the terrorist attackers, according to the claims.

The inquiry heard from the president of the committee, Georges Fenech, that one father had been told while visiting his son's body at the morgue that the right side of his face was unrecognisable because terrorists had 'punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

How would warfare even play out in the Muslims slums in and around Paris and Nice.
>>
>>30644594
>They wont fight.
t. american
>>
>>30645095
The concert hall was filled with hundreds of people and yet and handful of Muslims with knives slowly removed body parts from these people.

They literally won't fight in the most dire of situations. Pic related is France's current mindset.
>>
>>30644572
The West lost this war long ago. The first stage is denial, then anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance. Right now is the anger stage.
>>
>>30645163
Euros don't feel anger. They feel ecstasy when they get fucked in the ass, like a woman.
>>
>>30645183
That's because Europe is gone m80, but thats what happens when you support cancerous policies, they come back to bite you in the ass.
>>
>>30645183
Periodically throughout history, it's been necessary to prune radical Islam. That tends to be a near-extinction event for the Islamics involved. Iirc, the last time was when Hassan-i Shabbah founded the Assassins, and pissed off enough people to get him and his well and truly extirpated.

That time is coming again
>>
>>30645163

Why haven't you been banned yet?

>>30645139

You know, I used to be a pretty liberal guy, now I honestly would't give a shit if a race war broke out.

What the fuck is gonna happen? The whites are gonna lose? Ha... Haha.

Nah, we need to chlorinate the gene pool.
>>
>>30645560
Because the mods love me. Also it's easy as fuck to get around bans.
>>
>>30645139
You seem to forget that the handful of Muslims were also armed with automatic weapons.
But I'm sure such evil things won't happen in your basement...
>>
>>30645599
What are your thoughts on the whole mideast/refugee/isis/western world? What do you want to see happen? Trolling aside.
>>
>>30645599

Listen, I understand that you're a secular towelhead, but I don't understand why you need a trip for that.

Also, I don't understand how you can prescribe to an ideology that has a grand majority of its adherents that directly call for the destruction of Western culture.

I don't know if you've noticed, but Western culture seems to be one of the last things keeping the world together anymore.
>>
File: ISIS has plans for the world.jpg (65 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
ISIS has plans for the world.jpg
65 KB, 620x413
>>30645632
You gave us the way in. Thanks for holding the door open. Thanks for disarming yourselves.

We'll take it from here from now onwards, friend.
>>
what the fuck is France doing. if that happened here blood would fill the streets and every mosque would burn. god damn, this is just sad
>>
>>30644572
The torture story has been debunked :
http://www.snopes.com/france-covered-up-bataclan-victims/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-axJTzj0VU

History repeats.
>>
File: 1468633540088.jpg (35 KB, 720x569) Image search: [Google]
1468633540088.jpg
35 KB, 720x569
>>30644572
I think it's likely, movements like Generation Identitaire are going to spike up in membership
>>
NEW FOOTAGE of Nice, France ISIS attack

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
>>
>>30645868
their emblem looks like some shitty coming of age post apocalyptic anti establishment book's shitty fictional authoritarian government's emblem.
>>
>>30645632
I think it's the West's fault for creating some of the problems that sent those refugees to Europe. The mideast is shit and people are retarded for meddling there.
>>30645654
>Western culture keeping the world together
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>30645759
>2016
>trusting snopes
>>
>>30645905
Smartphone users BTFOd
>>
Lockdown on immigration and surveillance of foreign born nationals when?
>>
>>30644692
>Testicles in mouth
Algeria insurgency loved that stuff. Then Bigeard came with the "gégène" plugged on the insurgents genitals.

I wonder if history will repeat itself.
>>
>>30645953

>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

no, you're right, it's definitely Soviet Communism or Iranian Revolutionary Islam.

Again, why do you have a trip?

Is being an attentionwhoring zealot reason enough now?
>>
>>30645905
>MY DAUGHTER MY DAUGHTER
That's why you don't take your family out to events where you aren't allowed to defend yourself.
>>
>>30646027
Western culture isn't what it was lad. The west is the laughing stock of the world right now, maybe you should travel about and figure it out yourself.
>>
>>30645737
I'm fench and not a single french news source talk about this. nor do they give much attention to the situation in turkey. the media is clearly under gov control. this is not a democracy anymore
>>
>>30644650
>All of them were mutilated while alive and none of them fought back.

Hard to fight back when you're dead, fucking moron
>>
>>30646088

>The west is the laughing stock of the world right now, maybe you should travel about and figure it out yourself.

Again, is it Soviet Communism or maybe Italian Fascism?

Western-style democracy is literally the only hope for a brighter future.

I've been to a lot of places, all of them wish they were us.
>>
File: 1428223599961.jpg (278 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1428223599961.jpg
278 KB, 800x600
>OP's claims have already been disproven

>People will believe them anyway

>People will actually allow themselves to get mad before they even think about getting educated
>>
>>30646113
Because it's not true, you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1468520209777.jpg (233 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1468520209777.jpg
233 KB, 500x598
How to get a firearm like combat shotgun, assault rifle or military-grade stuff in France (for personal defense, when all is gonna go to shit) ?
>>
>>30646186
>Western culture
>Western democracy
Please stop I can't laugh any harder.
>>
>>30646223
Talk to someone from the balkans or just visit and choose what you want
>>
>>30646224

This is adorable, the neo-fascist is discounting global Western dominance and progress proven by the last 400 years.
>>
>>30646224
>he's faking laughter over the internet because he can't form a coherent counterargument

the Serbs were right
>>
>>30646207
>OP's claims
You mean the BBCs, Sky News, New York Times, Washington Posts, The Guradians, Time Magazine, Express, News.au, Mirror, Fox News and the New York Posts claims?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/690185/Paris-attacks-Bataclan-victims-castrated-eyes-gouged-out-ISIS-jihadis-inquiry-hears

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bataclan-attack-victims-castrated-eyes-8434580

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/16/gruesome-torture-of-bataclan-victims-hidden-by-french-government-6009895/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/07/14/voices-bataclan-nice-darkness-falls-over-france/87113416/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1454607/paris-massacre-victims-were-castrated-and-had-their-eyes-gouged-out-by-twisted-isis-suicide-bombers-inquiry-is-told/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/15/french-terror-cover-up-bataclan-attack-included-gr/

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/bataclan-terrorist-attack-included-gruesome-torture-of-victims/news-story/c0cc809c303487541b985ef0e57992dd

>its fake, all a conspiracy to make us look bad
Try again, Ahmed. These are Algerian guerilla war tactics.
>>
>>30646244
>His argument went from Western culture holding the world together to western democracy and achievements the west made in the last 400 years
Haha dem straws
>>30646254
And all the ones within 30 miles of my town are gone, lol
>>
>>30646244
>west has the most drug abusers
>most faggots
>most mentally ill
>most of the world's prison population
sure are leading all right
>>
>>30646270
Notice how none of the claims there are The Guardian, Time, the BBC, The New York Times, etc. They're all bullshit rags parroting the same story.

But who cares about the truth, right?
>>
>>30646270
>lists a bunch of tabloids, a "newspaper" owned by a gook cultist, and usatoday
>>
>>30646288
That is actually pretty sad.

>Western societies literally save your country
>nah, they suck lol
>>
>>30646270
You honestly can't tell that they're all parroting the same story from a single source that's been proven wrong?

So sad. So pathetic.
>>
>>30645982
He was probably catching pokemon.

Shame he didn't see the truckasaurus behind him.
>>
>>30646337
>He thinks the west saved Bosnians and not Serbians
>He doesn't realize the 5th corps was 40km form Banja Luka getting ready to attack with the Croats
2/10 I give you points for effort at least.
I love that you're so mad you're literally making up an argument for me. I said they were the laughing stock of the world and you went on about dominance and progress, only further proving my point.
>>
File: Frustrated.gif (978 KB, 356x201) Image search: [Google]
Frustrated.gif
978 KB, 356x201
>>30646270
http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

Here's the report that the stories say was repressed.

Since it was published and I can freely access it, it wasn't repressed. People like you consider "I hadn't heard about it till now" as "repression"

>Acts of torture happened on the second floor?
>I think, as I entered at the ground floor I saw there no such thing had occurred, only people hit by bullets.

SO, we have the published report that your retarded """sources""" say was repressed, which wasn't repressed, which your """sources""" say talks about the torture that took place despite clearly stating that no torture took place.
>>
>>30646224
Not the sharpest pencil in the box are you ?
>>
>>30646449
Sharp pencils break easy
>>
>>30646449
>>30646462
Topfuckingkek
>>
>>30646382
Authentically sad.

>NATO launches multiple campagins against Serbs on behalf of Muslims
>Welsh fusiliers and Ukrainian peacekeepers give their lives defending Muslim civilians
>no, we were winning on our own
>proceed to shit on the people who stuck their necks out for you

If anything, the cardinal weakness of the western world is their naive expectation that shitskins are capable of honor or gratitude.
>>
>>30646533
>capable of honor or gratitude
Look up Taqiyya. From Quran 9:3

It is condoned by the holy text itself.
>>
>>30645905
Webm version. Nice point of view.
>>
>>30644650
she looks like a sjw. I would bet 5$ one week before she would defend iskam when you asked her.
>>
>>30646186
>Western-style democracy is literally the only hope for a brighter future.
Have you've been living under a rock, m8? Take a good fucking look at Europe and take a look at what's goong on in the US? And guess what destabilized the Middle East and Africa in the first place?
>>
>>30646997
>Africa was a wonderland before evil America came along!

>Damn whitey to blame for everything!
>>
>>30647013
>Implying
>Missing the point entirely
It was the cold war and Europe's early releasement of the colonies when Africa was in a complete political shitfest. Third world nations ended up being victim from our cold war with Russia. Don't get me wrong, I love Western Democracy, but the situations and real politik going on is destabilizing nations that is biting us back in the ass.
>>
>>30646982
Everyone who attended that concert was the type to go on about tolerance and equality. Urban environments create soft people.

Also, women are the very embodiment of weakness. If you allow them to lead you, you will be weakened by association.
>>
File: templars.jpg (115 KB, 800x443) Image search: [Google]
templars.jpg
115 KB, 800x443
>>30644572
when the pope would call for battle
all streets of europe would be flooded with muslim blood
we need one strong leader
>>
>>30647060
Could you sound like a basement dwelling virgin any harder
>>
>>30645095
damn straight
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/22/europe/france-train-shooting-heroes/
>>
File: 1445285971266.png (602 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445285971266.png
602 KB, 1280x720
>>30647074
>Catholics
>>
>>30647048
The problem is that the Middle East is just a shit area filled with weak minded, shit people. Our choices were
>Don't interfere, allow several anti-Western states to rise in powers and potentially reach the point at which they are capable of fighting the West
Or
>go in guns blazing, kick those anti-Western fuckers out, and then fight guerrilla fighters for the next 50years or so

We should have just annexed some of those countries tbqh
>>
>>30644572
>dailymail
>nypost
>foxnews
>australians

It's almost like you cherrypicked the worst possible sources. The Weekly World News had more credibility.
>>
>>30646904
Ban assault trucks now!
>>
The majority of people will fightterrorist like they fight their right-winged fellow citizens, protest and social media yelling.
Because most of these people are so spoiled by their safe social bubble, they won't realize you need to fucking kill the people who are out to kill you.
Chanting "we stand with ____" isn't going to strike down an active shooter and the people being radicalized or planning something won't even blink an eye.
>>
>>30647074
>Pope
That 80 year old nu-male won't do shit.
>>
>>30647048
Don't forget how the West allowed Rhodesia to fucking die and actively shat on the best stabilizing country in the region because "muh racism that doesn't exist but we're going to say that it's a real problem so the black marxists can come in and kill whitey, so progressive xDDd"
>>
>>30647178
You want a CNN/Huffpost link or something?
>>
From what I've read in the news, the French minister Caseneuve is asking people to join the gendarmerie reserve. Ex-police, ex-military, and civilians can apply. It's the French Volkssturm. The end is near.
>>
>>30646316
Wrong on just about everything
>Im sure Afghan,Iran and Russia have highest amount of drug abusers
>have you been to south east asia its known around the world for its trannys they even celebrate them in fact even Iran has the second highest amount of sex change operations
>Every country has mentally ill people
>The US does have high prison numbers i agree
>>
>>30647076
At least he didn't get shot up and castrated by isis terrorist?
>>
>>30647154
The problem is the resources they're sitting on.
If that piece of land had nothing, no one would give two fucks about that region.
>>
File: Vulpes_Inculta.jpg (167 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
Vulpes_Inculta.jpg
167 KB, 800x571
>>30644572
>>30644650
>>30645095
>>30645139

>What "lessons did you teach here?

"Where to begin? That we are weak, and they are strong? This much was known already. But the depths of their moral sickness, their dissolution? Nipton serves as the perfect object lesson."

>What exactly happened here?

"Nipton was a wicked places, debased and corrupt. It served all comers, so long as they paid. Profligate troops, Powder Gangers, men of the Legion such as myself--the people here didin't care. It was a town of whores. For a pittance, the town agreed to lead those it had sheltered into a trap. Only when I sprang it did they realize they were caught inside it, too.

>You captured everyone together?

"Yes, and herded them to the center of town. I told them their sins, the foremost being disloyalty. I told them that when Legionaries are disloyal, some are punished, the others made to watch. And I announced the lottery. Each clutched his ticket, hoping it would set him free. Each did nothing, even when "loved ones" were dragged away to be killed.

>You slaughtered innocent civilians?

"HA! Innocent? Hardly. Cowardly, though. They outnumbered us, yet not once did they try to resist. They stood and watched as their fellows were butchered, crucified, and burned, one by one. They stood and hoped their turn would not come. Each cared only for himself."

This is almost exactly what happened. To a great extent at the Bataclan, and to a lesser one at the Orlando nightclub shooting. In spite of their greater numbers, all cowered as an outnumbered assailant(s) cut them down in droves. There was a thread yesterday regarding /k/ommandos' willingness to oppose an active shooter like those in Orlando, Virginia Tech, or Columbine, and a disappointingly small proportion of posters said they would fight back, most opting instead to run or hide. Our society has become weak, and this weakness is contemptible to anyone that values duty or valor.
>>
File: 1467321655185.jpg (49 KB, 600x513) Image search: [Google]
1467321655185.jpg
49 KB, 600x513
>>30646316
that's some impressive false equivalence
>China doesn't report any/very few mental illnesses!
>but America has millions of mentally ill all reported by government funded agencies!
>AMERICA MENTAL ILLNESS CAPITAL OF THE WORLD KILL WHITEY ALLAHU ACHBAR
>>
>>30647207
Sure.
>>
Look everyone needs to keep this in mind.

Most normies are defeated cowards that won't fight back. Its the conditioning of civility that they have been force fed in schools of LIBERAL arts thinking. You avg college kid is mentally a 12 year old...and your avg 40 something still thinks IT is in college.

You have 50 somethings cutting their hair short and using Dye to make it pink or purple or bright red.

You see these people - because they are a spectacle.

What you don't see if the AVG based male in the USA.
We are armed to the teeth and alot of us practice killing every weekend. Many of us hunt a season and butcher our own meat.

We have guys all over that can make 1 shot kill shots at 200 yards and not need a follow up shot on a moving target.

Tactically we can hold this shit down. If a Conflict came to the states, we would mop it up fast.
That shooting you see in night clubs full of gays...
WE AREn't there.

Mohammed tends to go after that soft target that won't fight.

What will most likely happen is there will be a breaking point. One day its all going to snap and the Western power will reach world bender.

Mohammed will be genocided.
>>
What happens when Islamists go after actual Americans
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/
>>
File: Bait_fde29c_5515578.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bait_fde29c_5515578.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>30647342

pic related: my thoughts exactly when I heard about the drawing contest, even before the shooting happened
>>
File: KLfFuKb.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
KLfFuKb.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>30647311
>tips fedora
>>
>>30645905

MOAR?
>>
>>30647311
Just as a reminder, proud guntotting Burger. In Dallas, city of Texas, home of cowboys and gunslingers, one nigger took out five cops. What did the overstrained and overarmed American civilians do? Nothing. They fucking hid behind their mobility scooters, crying "oh my god, oh my god" all while pissing in their pants.
>>
>>30647384

that just proves Texans are a bunch of loud-mouthed blowhards. everyone already knows this.
>>
>>30647384
It's illegal to go out and seek/shoot criminals you fucking autist.

Obama funded a study that said that there are 100,000 instances of defensive gun use annually, so that's the bare minimum number. We're not afraid to pop niggas.
>>
>By all accounts, 89 people died at the Bataclan on 13 November 2015, while another 200 were wounded but survived, and many more escaped unscathed. Contemporaneous reports estimated that 1,000 people were in attendance at the Bataclan on 13 November 2015 with 700 of them were physically unharmed. Had the French government opted to cover up acts of torture and emasculation at the venue, there was nothing stopping the vast majority of surviving witnesses from sharing their stories. None did.
>>
>>30646223
Join a shooting club, get a license, get it signed by a doctor, buy a rifle / shotgun (rifled only), no handguns.
for semi auto (more than 3 rounds) there is a fuckton of paperwork.
or get hunting license (there is a small exam) and you can buy side by side, things like this or up to 3 rounds semi auto, no handguns
You should NEVER use a firearm for self defense in France, you will be at least prosecuted for murder or attempt to murder and a firearm is an aggravating factor. Plus once you are in the judicial system you cannot own firearms, for life.
If you want you can go for BP revolvers / rifles (no metallic cartridges) 18 years old, shooting license required to buy powder.
>>
>>30644572
Frog here.

I'm not denying parts of what you said.

However, here are my observations :

- people shown a great level of resilience. They could talk openly about what happened. One guy mentionned "I got half the brain of another person splatted on my face" and didn't sound very scared.

- If so many people died it's because LOTS of them acted as human shields to protect their beloved ones.

- They were very crafty when it came to hiding in several parts of the movie theater

- Some people actually came back in to get other victims outside

- a pair of cops shown early and shot one terrorist who was ready to kill an hostage. This prompted the terrorists to regroup in the 1st floor corridor where they took their hostages

- one particular pregnant girl hanged outside a window with her hands for several minutes before being so exhausted she asked some guy who had the same idea to help her come back in, the guy did crawled back inside the building help her but at this moment the terrorists enterred the room, these people as well as 10 others were taken hostage for hours before being saved, with no dead or injured, by the BRI (the famous pic with the big ass shield)

>tl;dr

I'm pretty sure if some of these people had CCW they would have fought back. Because they shown some level of altruism, resilience, craftyness, and care for their lives.

Please also consider the fact the terrorists never stopped firing once, shooting thousands of AK rounds in.

Just my 2 centimes.
>>
>>30647384
See that blue stain in the north?
That's Dallas.
>>
>>30647472

he was obviously talking about the paris incident

reading comprehension much?
>>
>>30647384

I might remind you that our Police aren't pussed out like Europes.

They engaged the opfor immediately.

Snicker all you want chaim.

I CC 2 pistols and ride with my AR carbine hot.
Not everyone is a vagina like you.

I'm the type of Burger that used to be everywhere.
We are now more limited for the very reasons I explained about the LIBERAL arts schools.

I understand you are trolling here. But you aren't in charge...do you feel ...in charge.
>>
>>30647456
So. The IS isn't going to raid your hillbilly village. If they do something it's going to be in a big city and big cities tend to vote liberal. But being very crowded there are still tons of people with guns. Especially in Texas.
>>
>>30646904
>the way that kid in the last few frames made eye contact with the recorder

I'd be pretty fucked up after that if my eyes met his before seeing him run down like that.

Frankly, I don't think a gun would have stopped this situation, it all happened so fast.
>>
File: sluts.jpg (55 KB, 553x496) Image search: [Google]
sluts.jpg
55 KB, 553x496
>>30647527
>>
>>30647527
i feel ya bro. it's hard for people that don't live in the usa to understand what burgers are like. and muslims were largely absent from the last world war that went down
>>
>>30646053
What would they have done? Blast the drive the moment he screamed past them in a semi? I hate to say it but guns wouldn't have saved any of the protesters this time around. I doubt anyone there would have had time to react to this before the carnage already began.

I'm honestly surprised terrorists haven't done this more often. You can literally mow down dozens with relatively little harm to yourself and make a HUGE impact. it'd be even fucking worse if a bunch of Isis sympathizers jumped out the back after the initial ram and started hacking everyone down with machetes or something. Then maybe your defense argument would have a measure of truth.

>captcha commercial trucks
>>
>>30647538
Uae of guns did stip this situation though.

The police didnt stop the truck with tyre spikes or tank traps. They shot the driver.

Defensive uses of guns wont alway be able to reduce a sotuation to be a no casulaties. The attacker always has the initiative after all.

But maybe if instead of driving 2km before encoutering police who where able to get some good hits on him, if their had of been civiliams in the crowd cartying he only might have only made it 1km or 500m. Its pure speculation but the reality is the first on scene to any attack are non uniformed civilians.
>>
>>30647538
>>30647589
I think the main progun argument here is that you don't need a gun to commit heinous massacres. thus exemplying the futility of gun bans.
>>
>>30647589
The driver was able to drive for 2km, maybe in the distance you hear screams and see a truck rolling through the crowd.

You draw your concealed firearm whilst moving to the side of the road, the truck closes on you tearing down the road and you open fire.

Maybe you hit him, maybe you dont, maybe you disable the truck.

Maybe the attack comes to a stop a few hundred meters into the atrack rather then plowing on for over 2km.
>>
>>30647616
and you need some guns to stop it, whatever the way the attack is made. I think I will use these arguments, thank you to bring it.
>>
>>30647599
While I don't disagree with you, my point still stands that the majority of the damage had been done before anyone in the crowd was even aware of what was happening. All the footage I've seen showed the people literally turning their heads as the truck was about to slam into them.

There is always the minute possibility someone could have stopped him, but I honestly doubt it. It doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to carry during though, of course.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467916274162.jpg (63 KB, 720x876) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467916274162.jpg
63 KB, 720x876
It's what they deserve for letting all of the Sandniggers in
>>
>>30647290

10/10 for effort dude
>>
anyone even know the motive? was it just to cause terror?
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11 KB, 405x294) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11 KB, 405x294
>>30644572
Seeing that 7.5% of the frog population is mudslime, I find this a bit hard to credit. Maybe they meant 16% of the mudslimes. Which is eminently believable.
>>
>>30647554
That frog again here, I wish there were more people like you in France who would advocate for better self defense laws.

60 years ago 12 years french countryboys were hunting bird or small game with 20 ga shotguns in the open and nobody found this strange or dangerous back then.

Sure society has changed, sometimes for good, and also became more violent, but this retardation on the matter of firearms is beyond crazyness.

The truck event in Nice was a huge blow for several sjw's and libtards though. Le meme "muh cars are for transportation weapons are for killing" kinda died there.

Most of the people understand the problem, and i'm often answered : "but you can't do anything in lots of situations !" which is arguably true, even on a CCW holder standpoint.

A truck rolls over you, what do you do ?
3 guys with full retard AK spray you, what do you do ?
A car bomb explode next to you, what do you do ?

But if you have a realistic option to stop the perp, that's something you should consider.

So, in the end, my hope is that more and more of the french people I talk to understand the need to take action in such an event, to react, and aknowledge the fact the most logical thing to do to be safe is to stop the perp.

Most of them will argue the best thing to have would be no perp at all, thus no reason or whatever for the event to occur, and I strongly agree with them, while reminding them the principle of reality which cuts off vows or thoughts and instead assess a clear situation : the only relevant actions you can take in an immediately dangerous situation are those which have a direct effect on this situation.

Thus, talking with a crazy terrorist, arguing, trying to flee when there's nowhere to, aren't proper reactions at all.

When you can endanger those who vowed to endanger you is the moment you should take action.

This alone is generally enough to convince these people of the relevance of conceal carrying for responsible owners.
>>
>>30647441
>I'm pretty sure if some of these people had CCW they would have fought back
Is anybody in your society even broaching the topic? Why not arm the ex military and retired cops, at least?
>>
>>30647768

J'ai des amis dans le sud de la France et a récemment visité. Tu as raison assassiner en masse ne peut être empêchée par un manque d'armes.

Ce problème ne sera pas résolu sans déportations de masse et de la guerre. Parce que les musulmans ne comprennent pas les habitudes occidentales de la guerre et de la paix, ils pensent que l'Occident accepte leur domination, alors qu'en réalité, les choses ont tout simplement pas eu assez mauvais pour attaquer. Parce que la seule attaque réussie nécessite la guerre civile et mondiale totale, plus de sang est nécessaire pour renverser avant cette guerre va commencer.

Ciao gros
>>
>>30647673
Are you being cheeky?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=982_1297872787
>>
>>30645737
Happened here where? The USA? Every day a nigger murders a beautiful white woman man and child in cold blood. There was a shooting in Florida recently. And 9/11 also Happened. Where were all the Muslims hanging by ropes? Where are all the burning niggers?
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 209x241
>>30648083
>Every day a nigger murders a beautiful white woman man and child in cold blood
>>
>>30647769
Well, take Nice for example, normally in France there are 2 kinds of police : police munipale (city police in charge of parking tickets and the like, generally unarmed) and police nationale (armed police within several different services) as well as the gendarmerie (armed) which is a military branch dedicated to police operations but recently attached to the ministry of interior.

Anyway. The mayor of Nice argued about arming its city police, as any mayor can decide to without the need to ask anyone permission for it.

The Nice city police officers were not armed prior to this.

And guess what, it's one of thes police municipale officers who killed the terrorist.

Two years ago they only had a baton and mace.

This fact alone (again, reality check) justifies the fact to arm the city police.

Therefore, as more and more people face criminality, as more and more of them are attacked with weapons in their homes, my guess is the self defense laws will be vastly improved first, maybe with some sort of castle doctrine. Then, we may have open carry laws for lots of "trained" people like ex police, ex military, and so on, with a kind of reserve officer status and strong medical checks, ensuring they are well capable to uphold the role of a policeman if needed.

But again, remember France is the size of Texas. People are also arguably less responsible than your average CCW holder in America.

I believe our laws, political doctrine, justice system, are the first things that need to be fixed.

But I also understand perfectly we may have to undergo a revolution if we want to be able to do so. As history shown us countless and countless times.
>>
>>30647076
Could you sound any more Like a virgin?
>>
File: 1468684729606.png (381 KB, 629x768) Image search: [Google]
1468684729606.png
381 KB, 629x768
>>30648119
Youd think being on /k/ youd have seent the FBI statistics posted by now.
>>
File: 1468692332754.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
1468692332754.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>30648119
>>
File: 1467501046160.png (400 KB, 1124x900) Image search: [Google]
1467501046160.png
400 KB, 1124x900
>>30648119
Another
>>
File: 1467500503297.png (475 KB, 921x661) Image search: [Google]
1467500503297.png
475 KB, 921x661
Moar
>>
>>30648158
>>30648166
>>30648194
>>30648211

rhodieboo spotted
>>
File: 1468221063017.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1468221063017.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>30648234
what?
>>
>>30647207
CNN is biased and put a shitty liberal spin on everything but they usually don't tell bold faced lies.
>>
File: 1467499137219.jpg (93 KB, 824x655) Image search: [Google]
1467499137219.jpg
93 KB, 824x655
>>30648278
I know right? Jesus fucking Christ. Not even a "rhodiebro" just a /pol/ack but these nu male /r/guns and shills use every opportunity to attack Rhodesia maybe I should look into it if they think we have common ideals. I might like it.

Also notice how he asked for proof and when given statistics and some examples he resorted to "insulting me" my calling me a rhodiebro
>>
>>30645139
Weren't the attackers also armed with automatic weapons? That makes a pretty massive difference when it comes to trying to fight back.
>>
>>30648388
Remember that subway knife attack in China? They didn't fight back either.
>>
>>30648349
>just a /pol/ack

shocking

also crime exists, but you decide to view everything with a racial lens. that is the telltale sign of a stormfag/rhodieboo/polfag, all the same shit really.
>>
>>30647723
What the fuck Egypt.
>>
>>30646316
comparing technological progress against the deformities of a society is really hard.

people argue the west is great because of great technological progress and advances in fields of science, but demonize the west for harboring the rejects of traditional society. not everything in the west is perfect but we have done some great things. of course thats not discrediting the major advances made in medicine and law and navigation made by other cultures from eastern europe, china, and the muslim world.
>>
>>30647589
You'd be better off aiming for the tires

>>30647599
It's possible, but civilians likely don't have the discipline to do anything effective under the circumstances. They'd probably be too panicked to hit anything worthwhile, unless extremely lucky.

>>30648158
They were discussing murder, not rape.

>>30648166
That doesn't provide statistics on black-on-beautiful-white-female murder.
>>
>>30648406
And how long was that going on? They likely didn't have time to resist meaningfully, by the time they realized what was going on, it would be too late. It's a different story if the attacker is taking the time to torture their victims, that gives the other victims a chance to gang up on them.
>>
>>30648411
This is precisely why the military has ruled Egypt for so long.
>>
>>30648525
The Chinese population is deballed when it comes to defending themselves. They are just as bad as the Europeans. And they have Islamists just like Europe does.
>>
File: aww yeah, trigger alert.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
aww yeah, trigger alert.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>30647723
>Turkey isn't secular anymore

Those percentages will be going up.
>>
>>30648547
Hahahahahahaha glorious.

Just got a private train car to himself.
>>
You idiots really think the attackers had time to do all this shit?
>>
>>30645249

Cancerous policies like accepting muslim immigrants?
>>
File: 1467348179414.jpg (59 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
1467348179414.jpg
59 KB, 639x960
>>30648656
How long does it take to stick a knife in someones guts, cut their balls off and put them in his mouth? Assuming you are a subhuman shitskin with no human emotion, 45 seconds?
>>
>>30648762

oh look another one
>>
>>30648408
never read the opinion of a rhodieboo that was remotely racist. you're just a contrarian reddit dildo
>>
Soak the bullets in pig blood and kill em all one by one
>>
>>30649300

simply supporting the rhodesian regime is racist. deal with it.
>>
File: 1421792880922.jpg (66 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
1421792880922.jpg
66 KB, 860x650
>>30649404
gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8.8/8, not even ir8
>>
>>30645265
We don't have time to wait for the Mongols to become powerful and sweep across Eurasia again, we're gonna have to do this ourselves and we're not exactly a generation of do-it-yourselfers. That's our major issue, all of us are waiting for someone else to start this fire..
>>
>>30649774
>ourselves

that would require you leave your mom's basement with her permission
>>
>>30644572
>ISIS tactics used in the Paris attacks were finally released. They castrated the male concert attendees and stabbed the French women in the genitals. They actively tortured them by removal of body parts with blades and the French accepted their fate.

They will literally have to rig the election for National Front to not win.
>>
File: web-Breivik-gesture-2016.jpg (97 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
web-Breivik-gesture-2016.jpg
97 KB, 1240x930
>>30649784
Careful m8, some of us just might.
>>
>>30649832
They did.....
>>
File: ajQ7qbz5_700w_0.jpg (39 KB, 700x432) Image search: [Google]
ajQ7qbz5_700w_0.jpg
39 KB, 700x432
>>30647074
>the Pope
>believing catholics would heed a call to arms
>thinking a geriatric nu-male who washes the feet of delinquents would advocate for a war

Never will happen. The Holy See is more worried about its image and sagging attendance to take a hard stance like that. They're too busy watering down church doctrine to worry about the future of Europe.
>>
>>30648547
What happened here? Did he just pass out?
>>
File: south park fat guy.png (614 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
south park fat guy.png
614 KB, 720x540
>>30649858

keyword: might
>>
>>30647630
What calibre do you suggest for stopping a truck?
>>
>>30647630
>cops shoot you in the back when they see your handgun

there, ftfy
>>
File: 1377649533159.jpg (259 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
1377649533159.jpg
259 KB, 500x710
>>30647219
>From what I've read in the news, the French minister Caseneuve is asking people to join the gendarmerie reserve. Ex-police, ex-military, and civilians can apply. It's the French Volkssturm. The end is near.

>30647074
>we need one strong leader

soon boys, soon
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>Turkey, arguably one of the strongest military forces in the middle east, almost succeeded cleansing itself of Muslim filth and beginning the great removing of our time
Did our last hope die /k/?
>>
>>30650180
it was a falseflag to get more votes for Edrogan and his regime. the coup never had a chance.
>>
>>30649304
>Soak the bullets in pig blood
That's actually not an issue according to Islam. Only eating pig meat is.
>>
>>30649619
>implying b8
>>
>>30650331

You obviously haven't read a single page of the koran, nigga
>>
>>30649885

nerve gas
>>
>>30647247
Doesn't mean he still can't.
>>
>>30650331
I can verify this
>>
>>30644572
One more stat that I think points to "Yes."
>>
>>30645163
Get removed you goat fucking pedophile worshipper. I'd gladly fucking blow your brains across the room if I saw you in my home state.
>>
>>30644572
How is this weapons related?
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>30654559
7 hour bump. Good job.
>>
>>30654559
>Bumping the thread to say it's not /k/-related

Is saging not in /k/'s skillset?
>>
>>30645139
https://youtu.be/GJ8XZGzRoKY
>>
>>30644572
Fuck the french, they deserve everything that happens to them and more. Islamic State of France would be a more positive contribution to humanity than the current French.
>>
On March 21, 2016, the National Assembly heard testimony that some victims had been tortured, decapitated, disemboweled, and sexually mutilated—with men castrated and women "stabbed in the genitals." While a prosecutor said some of the injuries "may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts," he responded "I do not have that information" when asked "Would (automatic weapons and explosives) have put a man's balls in his own mouth?"[93] An ongoing parliamentary enquiry into the Bataclan attack uncovered on the 17th of July that one of the many suppressed details of the attack included a child had also had it's penis and testicles severed and inserted into it's mouth, and many other torturous acts have been kept from the public by the French government.[94]
>>
>>30654798
please put down the crack pipe friend
>>
>>30647290
Give me dogger helmet or I shove my m79 where the sun don't shine
>>
>>30645660

Lmao Ethiopia is a Christian country. Fuck off
Ethiopia has been fighting Islamist invaders for centuries, and succeeded everytime

Fuck ISIS
>>
>>30648083

Oh, so you're bringing blacks into this because you're mad about Muslims? Fuck you, faggot. Black and Muslim is not the same thing.

I hope your people die more. And by your people I mean Americans. You guys are obsessed with niggers you faggots.
>>
>>30648547
I dont get it. A guy fell asleep?
>>
>>30654717
If France is the girl, who is that dude?
>>
>>30654798

no, the autistic muriburgers deserve their slaughter. the most vile and autistic comments online come from muricans... then muslim faggots... then russians
>>
File: 1462348092661.jpg (169 KB, 1066x750) Image search: [Google]
1462348092661.jpg
169 KB, 1066x750
>>30655566
>>
I'd just like to point out that there were rumors of torture and castration at the Westgate shopping mall siege in Nairobi as well, and these rumors were also dismissed by the "authorities" as being caused by shrapnel and rifle fire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack

What actually happened?
Who knows.
Maybe there actually was no torture at Westgate or Bataclan. At the end of the day though the only source of information we have are "official sources" all of which have a vested interest in downplaying the violent acts of foreign terrorists for the sake of maintaining public order.

Me personally I think it's more realistic to believe that the government would lie than it is to believe that terrorists would not mutilate people.
>>
>>30651144
Please do, or stfu.
>>
>>30655573
>not Aussies
I think you're new
>>
>>30655879

top kek
>>
>>30655965
>Me personally I think it's more realistic to believe that the government would lie than it is to believe that terrorists would not mutilate people.

Not saying it's absolutely impossible to hide this kind of stuff, but don't forget that internet and social networks are a thing nowaday. Information is going so fast it's hard to prevent it to spread when a lot of people are witnessing an event (ie during the coup in Turkey).

Do you remember the pic with all the bodies on the floor of the Bataclan ? Of course it's been censored by traditional medias, but you can find it easily on the net. Other pics too.

I'm pretty sure if torture happened, more people would have talked about it. How many firemen, medical personel, civilians, etc where on site ? Nothing forces them to keep their mouth shut.
>>
>>30656141
You're implying they're keeping their mouths shut.These rumors came from somewhere.

>Information is going so fast it's hard to prevent it to spread when a lot of people are witnessing an event
Not all information is valid information.
For every valid piece of information there are ten pieces of disinformation floating around and it's impossible to tell the difference.
>>
>>30647311
you were touching yourself when you wrote that, admit it.
>>
File: 20130707_003.jpg (33 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
20130707_003.jpg
33 KB, 500x355
>>30650069
milice 2.0?
>>
Frenchfag here
FFS guys, if there was a threshold to pass, I think those morons passed it when they décided to kill everybody, not when they decided to mutilate already dead bodies. France is NOT going to become a warzone anytime soon if only because the police is gonna crack down on anybody à tad suspicious.
And that'that's what scares me: if left unchecked, the gouvernement is gonna capitalise on the average citizen's fera until they can implémentation more and more liberticide laws.

Also, that poll at the end is bullshit: no one would be dumber enough to admit that they support à terrorist organisation that has not only never helped them in any way but also killed indescriminately.
If you really think more than a tenth of the French population (or even the French muslims for that matter) support ISIS, then you've obviously never been to France and/or have never met any muslims.
>>
>>30647538
>Frankly, I don't think a gun would have stopped this situation
Great time to have an RPG or a mag full of API.
>>
>>30656774
15% of france people like ISIS.

https://www.rt.com/news/181076-isis-islam-militans-france/
>>
>>30656774
>select trucks
Remember that the poll was made in July-August 2014, back when ISIS was still considered by most nutjobs a better alternative to Assad, then they started the Yezidi genocide attempt in september if I remember correctly which started a better coverage of the Syrian civil war in the french media than "Assad must go everyone else is better than him". But yeah we are getting slowly towards an Orwellian state because they don't know how to deal without terrorism. (Did you read "La Présidente" camarade? It's an interesting and highly accurate read)
>>
>>30647311
Murrika
Condensed in one shitty post
>>
>>30647311
Did you graduate top of your class in the Navy seals?
>>
>>30644572
The west is committing suicide. Too removed from nature and the conflict that comes with it. The ultimate hubris born of success: this time will be different.

When basic flight or fight doesn't even fire are you even truly alive?
>>
>>30654717
i'm dying, send help
>>
>>30655965
Would (automatic weapons and explosives) have put a man's balls in his own mouth?
>>
>>30656896
I'm wondering how many people they interviewed to publish such crap. There are not even 15% of Muslims in France and most don't even support ISIS.
>>
>>30646316
Shouldn't you be in an Opium den, or fucking goats, or fucking little boys, or looking after your incest borne retard child.
>>
>>30644572
>www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795
>The poll of European attitudes towards the group, carried out by ICM for Russian news agency Rossiya Segodnya
How credible.
>>
File: 1468725048256-b.jpg (85 KB, 680x827) Image search: [Google]
1468725048256-b.jpg
85 KB, 680x827
>>30645905
I'm just going to point out that the Japs warned us about the deadliness of trucks, but France never listens.
>>
>>30644572
Open borders at work. Thanks Merkel.
>>
I hate my life so much knowing I'll probably never live in America
>>
>>30644572
None.
>>
>>30648158
The image on the left, is it fiction, or are the niggers filming their "cultural enrichment sessions" now?
>>
File: 1466130726487.jpg (74 KB, 666x452) Image search: [Google]
1466130726487.jpg
74 KB, 666x452
>>30647311
America has the most guns, most independent rural and self sufficient population, and the most fighting spirit in the western world.

What we don't have is organization. We don't have a unifying ideology or goals to fight for. No, civic nationalism doesn't work. Our Constitution/founding fathers myth doesn't hold water with most people any more. Whites are already down to 63%, and in 2015 white babies were the minority.

The only solid foundation for liberty is in white identity. Ethnic identity is normal natural and healthy. It is the only thing that can unify us.

Even Trump is only going to buy us a little time. Hillary is an existential threat.
>>
>>30647456
And the blue wall in the south is the front line of the Mestizo invasion.

We can handle stupid whites. But if America turns brown it will be an entirely different country
>>
File: 1468691156671.jpg (26 KB, 446x334) Image search: [Google]
1468691156671.jpg
26 KB, 446x334
>>30662911
>The only solid foundation for liberty is in white identity. Ethnic identity is normal natural and healthy. It is the only thing that can unify us.
Not true: not every white will be on board with a white identity movement. And it's not the only possible foundation for liberty.
For example, I wouldn't join a white identity movement, tho I'm white. And I find a deep, solid, and well-reasoned foundation for liberty in my conservative western religious views - which I'm sure you, in turn, would be leary of and not want to join.
>>
>>30646741
con·done
kənˈdōn/
accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue.

kek ,your culture tolerates honor and respects,doesn't praise or recommend it ,merely tolerates,okay there muhammud.
>>
>>30647589
the trucker isn't as protected as it seems. An average 9mm pistol round could penetrate through the truck's doors, meaning someone could still shoot the driver even if they couldn't see him through the cab's body.

But yeah it would've been extremely unlikely for someone in that crowd to have time to react like that, and even if they did they would need to be in the perfect position to be able to hit the driver without hitting any bystanders. And even if the driver was hit, it would have to be a very deadly wound to kill him before he reached where the police ended his rampage ended anyway
>>
>>30662911
>We don't have a unifying ideology or goals to fight for
>2016
>not fighting for La Raza
>>
File: 1468290971719.jpg (42 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
1468290971719.jpg
42 KB, 478x373
>>30645953
>the West's fault for creating some of the problems
>for meddling there
>>
>>30647311
The Liberal Arts aren't called that because they're associated with Liberal views, they're called that because they liberate (free) the mind.
>>
>>30644572
Nice b8 m8.
>>
>>30644572
Friendly reminder!
>>>/pol/81572944
Friendly reminder!
>>>/pol/81572944
Friendly reminder!
>>>/pol/81572944
>>
>>30648408
Are you ignoring statistics because it's convenient to you?
Maybe you have a black gf, maybe some close friends are black, the things we're posting here don't reflect them provided they live law-abiding proper jobs, it just so happens those they share their race with aren't very good people.
>>
>>30666395
Wouldn't take much to up armour the cab of a truck and still make the outside look stock
> inb4 getting steel body tipper and cutting firing ports
>>
>>30649906
.50ae
>>
>>30650331
Oh that's just the start of the plan
We need to fucking airdrop tens of thousands of pigs in to the region
>>
>>30655573
You sound like one of the Muzzies with the first and last parts there
>>
>>30664747
>And I find a deep, solid, and well-reasoned foundation for liberty in my conservative western religious views

Muh natural conservatives

People aren't interchangeable economic units anon. Culture comes from specific people, people don't come from culture.

If America turns brown America will have brown ideas and brown culture. White Americans have every right to keep this country White.
>>
>>30656859
You need a BGM 71 TOW at a minimum.

You RPG fags are fooling your selves to think that a 93mm war head has enough stopping power for a fully loaded truck.
>>
>>30647074
The Pope is a Globalist puppet.
>>
>>30662911
Because all white people have the same exact culture. If civic nationalism doesn't work in the US, then why has the US been one of, if not the, most successful nations in history? Ethnic nationalism makes perfect sense for Europe, not so much on the other side of the Atlantic.
>>
>>30669997
>all white people have the exact same culture

u fuckin wut m8?
>>
>>30645599

Fuck off, you damn sand potatoe.
>>
>>30644594

And what would "fighting" entail? These are mostly French citizens they're dealing with, should they just strip them of their rights and wage war arbitrarily on their own people and step all over their rights?
>>
>>30648329
CNN, AKA the Clinton News Network, tells bold faced lies all the time. Truth doesn't mean anything to these people.
>>
>>30647367
Neckbeards are flaming leftists. This guy isn't a leftist.
>>
>>30670404
Politifact says they beat Fox by like 20%.
>>
>>30647363
Remember when Americans stopped the terrorist attack on that train? That's a pretty good representation of what some Americans do when confronted with bullshit. The country was founded on rejecting bullshit, and that mentality remains with a good portion of the population to this day.
>>
>>30648408
Good Lord, so many cucks on /K/ recently
>>
>>30670198
Any support for the opposition in whatever way is treason. You then deal with them in as complete a way as possible.
>>
File: BodyLanguageProjectCom-Scorn-1.jpg (168 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
BodyLanguageProjectCom-Scorn-1.jpg
168 KB, 500x750
>>30670436
>politifact
>>
>>30671289
Yes, the faggotry is really strong here on /k/ now.
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.