[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree that the turkish army is worst than the french
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: TE_2REI_Afghanistan.jpg (1 MB, 2555x1868) Image search: [Google]
TE_2REI_Afghanistan.jpg
1 MB, 2555x1868
So we can all agree that the turkish army is worst than the french army? The are fucking embarassing.
>>
What rifle is the guy on top holding? Looks sexy.
>>
>>30643049
The only reason most of them surrendered is because they didn't want to kill (that many) civilians and also the rest of the military wants to see who wins.

If fucking Erdogan does something even more retarded like piss off the usa during that Incirk airbase business. Then the rest of the military might bail out the coup.
>>
>>30643064
Modernised MAS-36
>>
>>30643064
Looks like an FR F2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FR_F2_sniper_rifle
>>
>>30643064
FR F2
>>
>>30643109
Thanks. Too bad there aren't any here in the States
>>
>>30643049
>mmuh surrender monkeys
>>
>>30643049
Yes, the Turks are worse than the mighty French, with their impressive list of battles won.
Like....um....

Alright, gimme a minute...
>>
>>30643167
Battle of Borodino.
>>
Sure, I guess. I didn't realize this was a contested point, the French military have been squared away for decades in spite of poor funding.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.