[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a Viet we have just received our first batch of Jew made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
I am a Viet

we have just received our first batch of Jew made Spyder SAM system.
Those system will be deployed to our island in the Spratly Islands. They and the jew cruise missile we have bought will act as force multiplier to compensate for our navy.

what do you think?
protip: the china Navy just show that they can deploy a massive force in the area and they have land base S-300 knock off in their island too
>>
>>30642254
>>
>>30642254
You gooks will be fine
>>
Hello Viet friend, thanks for field testing the Spyder for us

Oh wait our new President is anti-American and a heavy Chinese cocksucker so I'll be rooting for you Phoniggers
>>
If the chinks get cheeky, just call America.
>>
File: 1457399976181.gif (453 KB, 350x343) Image search: [Google]
1457399976181.gif
453 KB, 350x343
>>30642289
Good thing you're wrong
>>
File: 2840140_original.jpg (62 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
2840140_original.jpg
62 KB, 600x390
>>30642283
the new Pinoy president said he will cooperate with the China
so i am really afraid

>>30642294
i thought Trump Senpai love China?

but the same time he got a lot of support from the Jap

i am confuse

>>30642289
yeah thank

but your Tavor got a lot of bad rep in our military though

and the Galil ACE is got mix review, but soldiers like them

still waiting for more information about your missile system
>>
>>30642297
>you're wrong
>let me tell you about your own country
>>
>>30642324
Calling it now, he's either a Californian, Canadian, or Brit.
>>
>>30642320
The Spyder and the truck-based Harpoon got axed in favor for more helmets, night vision equipment and body armor...its a true story

The current administration had nothing to do with it
>>
>>30642407
>The Spyder and the truck-based Harpoon got axed in favor for more helmets, night vision equipment and body armor...its a true story
whose military are you talking about?
the vietnamese?
>>
>>30642417
Philippines, like based Vietnam we were also looking at dem Jewish Spyders
>>
I'd prefer for the Viets to have went with the Pantsir instead. Especially the SM variants that have doubled the fun, apart from mightily increasing range and altitude to medium SAM levels. The SPYDER is a good system, but the terminal guidance in those interceptors are just really expensive and susceptible to ECM. Not only that, the whole battery itself is insanely easy to take apart. Take out the 2 dedicated radar vehicles and these things would be left with myopic sensors on the launcher units, which themselves only have 4 missiles each which is a huge concern in of itself not accounting for the likelihood that those missiles likely don't include the capability to communicate with others and distribute targets for much more efficient interception. I would love to be proven wrong on the last part but I don't see anything that says otherwise.
>>
File: taum5daduochathuy_ZMTY.jpg (373 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
taum5daduochathuy_ZMTY.jpg
373 KB, 1600x1063
>>30642565
you guy should buy more small missile ship
us Viet have them for sell

>>30642613
Pantsir SM is just a concept though
>>
>>30642627
>Pantsir SM is just a concept though
Pantsir-S1 alone blows every competition out of the water. Just checked wiki and apparently some have been sighted in Vietnamese military use. The SPYDER system while not just up there with the Pantsir-S1, should be good for diversification I guess, in terms of both the supplier and as well as the threats it presents to the opposition.
>>
>>30642713
>Just checked wiki and apparently some have been sighted in Vietnamese military use
as a Viet, i deny this
until there are some real proof that we are operating them

i am doubt that we could maintenance one more modern SAM system right now

maybe about next Gepard 3.9 will be fit with SAM
but for right now we only have SPYDER and S-300 for defending our island
>>
>>30642320
>i am confuse
Don't feel bad, a lot of us are.
>>
>>30642254
Nice opsec.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 426x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 426x552
>>30642254
My dad was in 'nam, said it was horrible war and hated how we treated you guys, killed each other for nothing. No wonder these people hate us you know? I hope one day we can fight on the same side and friends vietbro, y'all are some damn good fighters, brave as hell too.
>>
>>30645341
Might want to chill out on the shilling.

>>30642254
It's anti-radar missile bait.
>>
>>30642254
At least you actually have missiles in like PH...

Buy more Russian ships and subs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.