[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, Is the U.S. navy really a floating gay brothel or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault[9].jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[9].jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
Hey /k/,
Is the U.S. navy really a floating gay brothel or is it just a made up stereotype?
>>
a buncha cosplaying fags
>>
>>30642181
It was the 80's. Look at KISS.
>>
File: Aldo Raine.jpg (10 KB, 200x271) Image search: [Google]
Aldo Raine.jpg
10 KB, 200x271
>>30642177
The United States Navy is the most highly skilled and professional organizations on the planet.

You would count yourself fortunate to be among them.

However, we will not let up when it comes to teasing them.

-Army Infantry
>>
>>30642204
>Army Infantry
No gives a fuck about what some brain dead 11B thinks. Maybe pick an MOS that isn't made with the intent of luring in high schoolers who would otherwise be flipping burgers.
>>
>>30642177
It's not half as gay as the British navy.
>>
Look at their "women"

No wonder some of the Navy's Marines got caught with Filipino transvestites.
>>
>>30642268
I listen to the moans of your women while you are deployed. They sure do like the Infantry.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 630x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 630x643
>>30642268
>picks an MOS that doesn't directly involve killing people
>probably tells people he has been to war
>probably tells people his job takes bravery
>probably tells people he is a trained killer

All of my keks are with you, my IT Analyst friend.
>>
>>30642339
>implying the same isn't true about peacetime infantry
Enjoy being a glorified janitor. At least MI gets re up bonuses.
>>
>>30642427
How many coffees have you fetched today, faggot? Get a man's MOS.
>>
>>30642427

>implying we'll be at peace for much longer
>>
>>30642462
>coffees
The word is coffee. The fact you use the hip terminology reinforces your life commitment to pogue-dom. You are and will always be a rear echelon motherfucker aka remf.

"What did you do during the war, daddy?"
"Nothing, dear. I didn't do a fucking thing."

That's what you'll tell your daughter.
>>
>>30642462
>a mans MOS
Sorry, wasn't considered being a man meant having a GT score lower than 70. Maybe if you had scored better on the ASVAB you would have a useful job.
>>
>>30642323
Stop lying. No one likes the infantry
>>
>>30642516
Topkek, did you have to dig deep into your asshole to pull that completely wrong assertion out of it? I've served since '07 as 13B.

You, however, have literally sat in HQ for your entire military career getting coffeeS and running pieces of paper back and forth. That's all you'll ever do.
>>30642530
Yeah enlisted MI I'm sure you contribute so much towards this war effort by warming balls and kissing ass.
>>
>>30642542
>he thinks accurate and reliable intelligence isn't essential in warfare
I bet you think running to the middle of some Afghani village with your cock flapping in the wind is an effective strategy, too.
>>
>>30642552
It's absolutely essential. However, you make absolutely no intelligence calls and your only responsibility is to relay every piece of information you get to someone more intelligent than you are. You are a convenience, nothing more.
>>
>>30642542
You sound like someone who doesn't know what Intel does. Not like you'll ever know. Your MOS along with the 11 series of filled with nothing but degenerates who weren't smart enough to be considered anything but cannon fodder.
>>
>>30642540
I was waiting for someone to respond. This is no fun if it's one sided.

By the way, your mom has "Queen of Battle" tattooed on her inner thigh.
>>
>>30642562
There you go again. Pretending like you know how MI works. Can't blame you. You'll never hold a security clearance so you can't possibly know. Infantry is typically made up of criminals and drug users as well as other various degenerates.
>>
>>30642177
Well, there are women in the Navy and on ships, and they have been for nearly 50 years now, so unless you're a total retard, yes, it is a stereotype
>>
>>30642581
>implying those women are fuckable
See >>30642310
I'd rather have the gay dude
>>
>>30642567
>Cannon fodder
I am the cannon, you stupid fuck. I know exactly what you MI cucks do, and your denials just make me laugh.
>>30642579
>Security clearance
Snagged that during my 13M training, long before switching to 13B.
>>
>>30642552
>Military intelligence
>Implying you guys aren't wrong 50% of the time
>implying your title isn't an oxymoron

Pls go make some power points for officers to jerk off over
>>
>>30642592
>lying this hard
You're making me and my battle buddies laugh too hard. It's always funny to see some Hooah!! Faggot like you who thinks he's hot shit.
>I am the cannon
Jesus fucking Christ kek
>>
>>30642592
Prove it. If you actually have a security clearance, it'll show on your ERB.
>>
>>30642606
I'm sure you're all laughing and certainly not raging furious on the inside about being beta males who will never feel the rush of shelling enemy positions with 155 love.
>>
>>30642590
I've seen some decent ones; even fucked one back in '14 before I got married. She was an IT

Honestly, being in the military has made my standards go down pretty significantly. There are only a few on my boat I wouldn't bang lol
>>
>>30642620
We are laughing. I can't wait till you ETS and your working at Walmart because you have no translatable skills. Enjoy working for some 19 year old with acne who makes an extra $.40/hour more than you. I bet you've never even deployed.
>>
>>30642177
>a made up stereotype?
this'n.

In both the US and Canada, ships have a lot of women on them these days so there's no more prison gay going on, and the diverse nature of trades means that people from all social/economic/educational classes can have a job in the navy. So the distribution of people (and sexual tastes) is much closer to that of the general population than it is in the Army (prison gay) or Air Force (mostly affluent types so it lines up better with gay demographics) or even Marines (buncha slack-jawed closeted jocks)

ps you're all a bunch of morans, dickwaving like this. we're supposed to work TOGETHER ;w;
>>
>>30642622
Military made my standards go higher if plain Janes can be psycho,demanding, and crazy cunts might as well get a hot woman to be crazy etc
>>
>>30642631
>your
Good to see that high asvab score at work here. Unlike you I don't rely on my MOS and vet pity to find a job after I ETS. The G.I. Bill exists for a reason you fucking moron. Go ahead and bet I've never been deployed, because you're wrong. Only a fool would disregard the higher pay offered by deployment.
>>
>>30642637
Try harder gavy
>>
>>30642649
Prove it, fag. You keep acting all high and mighty, yet I see no proof that you've done what you say you've done.
>>
File: stay alive with the 325.png (27 KB, 150x196) Image search: [Google]
stay alive with the 325.png
27 KB, 150x196
>>30642637
>work TOGETHER
You and all your Marine, Air Force and other pogue fuck archetypes can sing songs around the camp fire. I'm a U.S. Army Infantryman. You do not belong.
>>
>>30642658
There goes that high asvab score again. Thinking I'm dumb enough to dox myself to someone who can cry about me to the brass. You are one stupid faggot and I'm not doxxing myself while still enlisted.
>>
>>30642662
Found the retard
>>
File: 1438044241684.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1438044241684.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>30642662
>proud to be a leg
>>
>>30642673
Yah, ok buddy. Have fun playing make believe while people who are actually enlisted are doing shit.
>>
this thread has shown me yet again that all americans are shit

canada does not have this kind of dick-waving between branches
>>
>>30642689
That's because Canada's military has nothing to be proud of. Even this one faggot 13B is worth more than the baddest mother fucker in Canada.
>>
>>30642689
Literally who?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 233x250
>>30642427
>implying "peace time" has ever, and will ever, exist.

Kek, there is always some shithole in need of some freedum if you clean the floor well enough.
Stop crying that some grunt bulled your wife, save it for the psych.
>>
>>30642592
>I am the cannon, you stupid fuck
lol

I'm die hard 11b but that line is fucking repeatable.
>>
File: best friends.jpg (22 KB, 477x268) Image search: [Google]
best friends.jpg
22 KB, 477x268
>>30642678
And you're apparently proud to be ignorant. The 325th is an Airborne Infantry Regiment.
>>
stop it stop the inter mos fighting and branch fighting guys. ITs like watching mommy and daddy fight...
>>
>>30642184
I think he's talking about the navy.
>>
>>30642895
>Daddy wears an Army shirt
>Infantry MOS hat
>Beats harrem of differently dressed mommies

Shit you must have had a wierd upbringing anon.
>>
>>30642177
Yes and everyone who says otherwise is navy
>>
>>30642581
Not true.
>source: aboard the first ship to permanently accommodate women
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.