[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Came home tonight, door was locked. >We don't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1452588629927.gif (929 KB, 135x180) Image search: [Google]
1452588629927.gif
929 KB, 135x180
>Came home tonight, door was locked.
>We don't even lock the door and my brother is home.
>Bro unlocked door.
>Went to the kitchen got some food.
>Suddenly stranger in my home standing there in kitchen is semen demon tier qt.3.14
>I was bewildered at first because door is not locked when I get home, she locked it.
>Bro obliviously found person on social media applications.
>I was not jealous of his Get, all I was thinking about was how far she knows that the house is packing.

How much DANGER now is my home security?
>>
Fuck your bro, go ahead and hit that harder than Hickok on a Glock.
>>
File: trap 3.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trap 3.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>30640500
QT's in the household are a DEFCON 2 threat to your arsenal. Standard procedure dictates tactically retreating to the gun closet to rearm and prepare a counter-attack.
>>
Pics plz
>>
>>30640544

>>30640534 is as close pics can get, without the trap of course.
>>
>>30640500
I got the gist of your post, but holy fuck man you need to learn how to grammar + context + noun order
>>
>>30640585
You need to learn that IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>30640500
Beats my situation any day

>come home fron work at 3am
>door is unlocked
>enter and lock door
>wake up
>door is unlocked
>partly ajar and letting 125 degree texas heat inside
>sister will not lock the door will immediately unlock the door after I lock the door
>she will go through my room looking for stupid stuff to take
>dad is stuck playing video games all day
>pc master race
>too preoccupied to notice a kitchen fire
>true autism

Its only a matter of time before I come home to a house emptied of all but their corpses. Locks do nothing if they wont lock a fucking door. Security alarm does jack shit if they wont arm it. I may as well keep all my shit on the street.
>>
>>30640639
Why don't you smack your sister for being retarded? Or give her a really nasty scare?
>>
>>30640639
>sister is a clepto and retarded
>dad is a NEET and autistic

What the fuck dude
>>
>>30640534
Flip your shit faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.