[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a hat /k/ 5.11 tactical flag barer's a decent operator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 24547b.jpg (131 KB, 733x636) Image search: [Google]
24547b.jpg
131 KB, 733x636
I need a hat /k/

5.11 tactical flag barer's a decent operator cap?

Taking recommendations
>>
How much of a homosexual do you have to be in order to ask other men to pick out your clothing?

Wear what you like, King Kong faggot.
>>
>>30639507
I do.

hats are fucking tricky however. Wanted some opinions on decent hats before I drop the funds senpai
>>
>>30639481
Is the velcro so you can put your shoes on your head?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160715-234046.png (420 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160715-234046.png
420 KB, 1440x2560
Get a Condor. I bought 2 to wear as shooting hats since the Velcro is cringe in public in my opinion. Comfortable as fuck, 16 colors and only 10 buckaroos.
>>
>>30639481
What do you need the hat for?
Is it for patches, keeping the sun out of your eyes, stopping your face and neck from getting sun burned, or just looking cool?
>>
>>30639526
They're for patches.
>>
File: jeb.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>30639587
The joke is that OP is too dumb to tie his own shoes, so he wears shoes with velcro straps.

Please laugh.
>>
>>30639573
Correct. You should get this hat.
>>
>>30639573
what patch use
>>
SKDTAC is alright, I own one. Only stupid thing is the velcro on top and the back
>>
>>30639573
Does it have that button most ball caps have on top? I really hate those
>>
>>30639522
>hats are fucking tricky
Yes, they are. That's why you need to carry your ass to the store and try on different hats.

Damn, dude. If some gobble headed large noggin said get a bowling ball cap, super special forces style then the next post some tiny poky pony said to stick with the French ballerina made assault feather, how do you know what to get?

Go out and find it yourself, junior.
>>
>>30639717
No sir I hate that shit too
>>
>>30639573
Alright order placed. Thanks friend.

Hope it shows up like pictured. Apparently many people get the blank velcro.
>>
>>30639522
go to a clothing store and try them on. Tacticool hats are just regular hats with velcro and a doubled price tag.
>>
>>30639481
Don't be a hashtag operator. Buy a tiger stripe boonie.
>>
New Era cap of your home team, bam. You got a hate to block your eyes from the sun, and you don't stand out as some try hard tactifaggot.
>>
Completely opposite question, /k/: suggestions on a discreet, unbranded, grey man hat to hide your face from CCTV and be utterly unmemorable?
>>
>>30641828
Wtf is wrong with you guys?

It's a fucking baseball cap. This is a s retarted as buying a tactical tshirt. Just go to a fucking store and try some on
>>
>>30641828
They're called "hoodies."

Have fun robbing gas stations.
>>
>>30641828
the dollar store? Nigga just go buy a plain hat
>>
>>30641836
Most hats are branded.

I'm also not sure how what as far as normal/low crown, flat/curved bill, etc. works best.

>>30641837
Hoodies look way more sus than a ballcap, especially in summer, and there's plenty of reasons to want to be able to avoid surveillance.

https://moxie.org/blog/we-should-all-have-something-to-hide/
>>
>>30641882
Also, "have fun robbing gas stations," asking about a HAT, on a board dedicated to talking about things made to KILL PEOPLE.

Perspective, anon, perspective.
>>
File: Froot Loop.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Froot Loop.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>30641893
You sheltered little weasel. We almost always talk about legal activities.

Go change out your tampon.
>>
>>30641909

>We almost always talk about legal activities.

Yeah, and I'm saying the implication that someone looking to buy a hat avoid surveillance is trying to rob a store is as ridiculous as saying that someone looking to buy a gun is trying to rob a store.

>Go change out your tampon.

Cool misogyny!

Also, cups and Thinx are better!
>>
>>30641882
>>30641882
>Most hats are branded.
>I'm also not sure how what as far as normal/low crown, flat/curved bill, etc. works best.

If it actually works it will be luck at best, don't rely on a cap. Get what makes you seem the most inconspicuous i.e. Looks good.
>>
>>30641939
>cups
>better

Revolting.
>>
File: 92f.jpg (6 KB, 175x98) Image search: [Google]
92f.jpg
6 KB, 175x98
>>30641939
>Cool misogyny
You lost me there. WTF is wrong with misogyny?

This is a mans board. Go fuck a lamp post if you don't like it.
>>
>>30641828
Make sure it's one bought from 5.11â„¢ Tacticalâ„¢ in Gray Multicam. This will ensure you will never be spotted by The Man while robbing bodegas in the hood for your local soverign citizen militia
>>
>>30641964
>>30641882
>being this autistic over a fucking hat

I guarantee that if you're this autistic over Le Gray Man Camo, you're gonna be acting/looking suspicious as fuck no matter what you wear
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.