[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SP2022
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: sp2022.jpg (215 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
sp2022.jpg
215 KB, 900x601
Tell me about this gun. It seems like a completely unloved glock alternative that nobody likes. Is it even worth looking at?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUgnvgLtFos
You've probably already seen this, but if not it can be pretty insightful.
>>
>>30638843
As a polymer DA/SA pistol, what it should be is a competitor to the CZ P-07 and P-09, as well as the HK hammer-fired pistols like the USP, P2000, HK45 and P30. There really aren't a lot of entries in this category, and the Sig does a good job of being well designed, well made and affordable. What Sig decided to market it as, though, was a bargain alternative to the P226, which didn't work out very well.
>>
friend had one

local police, richmond VA, carried them

not terrible guns, affordable, would not bitch if i had to carry but they dont light my fire either and the parts arent super common which is a personal priority because im autistic about shit like that
>>
>>30638843
>Is it even worth looking at?

It's basically a budget Sig P226. Limited aftermarket, $30 magazines and an alright trigger comparted to a 226.

For $400, I wouldn't mind getting one but I already have a 226
>>
>>30639247
>What Sig decided to market it as, though, was a bargain alternative to the P226, which didn't work out very well.

Seeing as how they won a contract with the French Police for 250,000 units, I would say it was somewhat of a success.
>>
>>30639414
>and the parts arent super common which is a personal priority because im autistic about shit like that
What the fuck kind of an argument even is that? You can order any part for any Sig Sauer handgun by calling their customer service. I can't find parts for P226's or CZ 75's in my local gun store, but that doesn't mean I can't find parts for them if they break. And seriously, guns don't break that often that you need to stock up on every part in the gun in duplicate.
>>
>>30639727
Not very successful in America, which is the only market that matters, since military and police contracts are sporadic, but American civilians provide a steady stream of demand for all guns despite contracts.
>>
>>30639755
no reason to be a dick dude, given the clearly positive tone of my post, and self deprecating view of my preference for parts to be practically coming out of the walls for anything i own

parhaat terveiset Guy Who Only Owns Things That Fire Ammo He Can Find At Every Walmart Everywhere
>>
>>30638843
It's great, the only down side being limited aftermarket and expensive magazines.
>>
>>30639788
You're not doing anything to clarify your argument here. What gun parts can you find at Walmart?
>>
>>30638843
I love mine. Shoots great. I can hit a dinner plate with it at 100 meters. Mind you, I'm only hitting the target about 3/10 times, but I still feel pretty good about it/the missed rounds all come within inches of the target.

If you're a poorfag and you're looking for a budget 226, this is your gun. Less after market parts, and mags are a little expensive, but it's a great budget gun.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2HUfE4DvAU
>>
>>30639817
I clarified my argument that my ammunition preferences are on the extremely common end of the spectrum, from which it follows logically that I would be on the same end of the scale for parts

you're a cock -- I'm not arguing against you and at this stage have conceded your point twice and insulted myself twice in so doing

anything further?
>>
>>30639924
Are you literally drunk or something? Who gives a fuck about ammunition? Ammo is not even remotely comparable to gun parts. Ammo is an expendable resource that you use up every time you shoot your gun. Parts are conserved, though. You can shoot 20,000 bullets, and not replace a single part on a gun. Dumb fucking idiot.
>>
>>30638843

I have one and I love it. It has the nicest trigger ive ever felt on a 400 dollar gun. DA/SA is nice too especially for carry, I dont like striker fired or anything else in comparison.

Its as accurate as I am and Ive literally never had a failure despite over 6000 rounds through it. Comfy grip too, its why I picked it over a CZ P07 and a USP or P2000.
>>
>>30639965
you are the idiot who does not grasp what a variation on a theme is

see you in another thread
>>
>>30640063
>variation on a theme
Enlighten me. I never said that I am not willing to hear your side. You have simply been incoherent and confrontational.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.