[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annot ation_id=annotation_3478
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: PoppyCockRamsey.png (2 MB, 1212x690) Image search: [Google]
PoppyCockRamsey.png
2 MB, 1212x690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3478558465&feature=iv&src_vid=WK01gDq8d6A&v=6p5x0nxtqVs

Gordon Ramsey goes out on Ft.Benning and takes down a Boar. Says Pistols are foreign to him
>>
>>>>30636588
hes upper crust right? probably used to 9k side by sides
>>
>>30636680
Im not quite sure on his background, but he is -now- upper crust due to his resturants
>>
>>30636588
>not showing the kill shot
fucking UK faggots
>>
>>30636805
im sure just the pig squealing and the talking about eating it's testicles will be enough horror for the British Crowd.
>>
>>30636723
He owns a few michlen starred restaurants and probably other non-starred ones, has numerous books, tv shows on both sides of the atlantic, and plenty of endorsements.
I'd be surprised if he wasn't wealthy.
>>
File: 1463009089818.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1463009089818.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>>30636842
He also goes noodling in Guthrie Oklahoma
>mfw I also noodle
>mfw he gets slapped upside the head by a catfish
>>
>>30636842
it's likely that he has money, but I don't know where he stands in the UK class system/caste system

there is a lot of old, old money in the UK. families that were rich, maybe with connections to the aristocracy, before North America was even colonized

they look down their noses on people who earned their own money instead of inheriting it from Grandpa

tl;dr in the UK if you are nobody, and then you get rich, you're still nobody, you just have money now
>>
>>30636896
Ugh, who fucking cares? UK is practically a caliphate and it's totally irrelevant
>>
>>30636842
>>30636842
He's a millionaire. He made a comment a couple months back about how his wife got pissed at him because he blew $150,000 on a custom wine cellar in his mansion, lel.

Ramsay is pretty based though. So far, he's pretty much completely avoided posting any kind of political shit on his social media accounts, and refrains from talking about politics on television. Which is extremely professional and I respect him for that.

Nothing worse than having to drop someone because they become a holier-than-thou cunt, right-wing or left-wing.
>>
>>30636823
Every English person is basically an American liberal, but even more of a pussy.
>>
>>30636588
>Says Pistols are foreign to him

Makes sense seeing how the only kinds of "handguns" you can get in the UK are abominations.
>>
>>30636896
He's UK middle-class; to be upper-class you have to have some connection to aristocracy and he money has to have been in his family for a few generations.
>>
>>30636981
thats fucky as hell bro
>>
>>30636981
Are you fucking retarded or something? Literally nobody gives a shit about that stuff anymore. The UK is just America 2.0 now. The only thing the rich people respect are other rich people, and if you're famous, you have a pretty fuckin' amazing life.

Gordon Ramsay is a fucking multi-millionaire with tons of successful restaurants, TV shows, licensing deals, etc. He is in no fucking way "middle class."
>>
>>30636957
Even despite being a chef, he still lets his kids have "normal" and "junk" food.

I believe he said something about wanting his kids to turn out normal, and if they only ate his food, then they might become snobby about food in general.

So these kids have a world-class chef for their dad, and daddy still lets them have McDonald's every now and then. Based parenting.
>>
>>30637126
Yeah, he really is an all-around great guy. Despite being a royal prick in the kitchen and on his TV shows, in real life I've heard he's actually a really chummy guy to hang out with. He just loves the bantz is all
>>
no ear protection?
>>
>>30638969
Im pretty sure they had earpro but moat shots dont have them wearing it, but if not a few shots is fine in the woods
>>
>>30637388
He's a dick hole to people that fucking /SHOULD/ know what they're doing in the kitchen. People that fucking went to top tier culinary schools and still fuck up basic shit.

To normal people he's mad fucking kind. There's a clip of him helping a little girl stop crying on some competition show by helping her get her dish back in order.
>>
>>30639000
I would expect earpro during the target shooting at the start but the major's finger in his ear says otherwise
>>
>>30639028
>There's a clip of him helping a little girl stop crying on some competition show by helping her get her dish back in order.
Oh well in that case. Not that anon you replied to but fuck him, Marco Pierre made him cry like a little cunt.
>>
File: rc3dHMy.gif (683 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
rc3dHMy.gif
683 KB, 245x245
>>30638969
>>30639029
>And now we're going to make a fantastic Risot-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1271373931776.jpg (28 KB, 120x149) Image search: [Google]
1271373931776.jpg
28 KB, 120x149
>>30636949
>Practically a caliphate
>82% white
>>
>>30637388
Sous chef here, you kind of have to be a loud, obnoxious prick innakitchen to get shit done sometimes. If I ask one of my cooks how long on a steak he may well not hear/respond, but if I ask him how long on that FUCKING steak please and thank you, I'll get an answer right away.
>>
>>30639028
Got a link to that clip? Love seeing his soft side.

Theres a good episode of hotel hell were he helps an old couple where the husband was in a horrible accident. He dropped the tough guy shit and immediately worked his ass off to help them, he even bought them a fucking apartment at the end of it as well. It was surreal to see him drop the act because he knew these people were good people who just got shit on by fate.
>>
>>30639108

>Sous chef here

I really want to cook but I can't get over my fear of boiling water thanks to that one Canadian PSA where some chick melts her face off.
>>
>>30636588
Gordon grew up in a pretty nasty area of counsel housing if I remember right, so pistols may be foreign to him, but I can guarantee you he has glassed a cunt before. Or at least had to get into a fist fight to defend himself. He became a Chef because he was working at a restaurant while going to college and playing semi-pro football when he got an injury and couldn't make it into the pros anymore.
>>
>>30639143
You get used to it, really. I started out with bitch hands like most people, and just today I took a few pizzas out of the oven bare handed. I've burnt my hands so much over my time in the kitchen that boiling water doesn't really bother me much, fry oil still sucks though. It retains its heat much, much longer than water.
>>
>>30639180
do you have a bunch of cool tattoo sleeves
>>
>>30637033
he's about as likely to have tea with the duke of windsor as a social call as you are m8.

the landed aristocracy where the crown prince needs to find a woman who is at least 1/64th royal to marry or she's just a concubine whose kids can't inherit is different than your average rich people. they're out of touch faggots that don't matter, but that doesn't mean they don't act like out of touch faggots that matter.
>>
>>30639124
Look up some of his other cooking shows.

The one where he cooks at home with his family is pretty awesome
>>
>>30639108
Experienced but recipe dependent line line bitch here. Can confirm

Shit can be pretty noisy innakitchen. Sizzling dishes, fryers, dish room noise, serves checking on shit and healthy bantz etc.

Ever try killing the kitchen lights? Shits awesome
>>
The guy teaching him to hunt was my old company commander
>>
>>30639764
Any stories?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.