[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"How can you shoot women? And children?" >&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Cna1-GIWgAAqRVA.jpg:large.jpg (99 KB, 1277x532) Image search: [Google]
Cna1-GIWgAAqRVA.jpg:large.jpg
99 KB, 1277x532
>"How can you shoot women? And children?"
>"Easy! You just don't lead 'em as much!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUb_zpdyDpU
>>
>>30632440
>little person says its about the humanity of it
>more than likely being dressed up as an aliumz

wtf I hate hollywood now
>>
>>30632440
First trailer it didn't look so good
This one looks a lot more convincing
>>
Why is every Star Wars movie "a white woman and her ethnic love interest" now?
>>
>>30632440
no matter how good or bad it is in the end, I'm just glad there's going to be more star wars movies than a few per quarter century, 3 of which were relatively shit compared to the newest and originals(fuck you george for not having theatrical versions for sale)
>>
>>30632643
Because Hollywood is full of liberals and muh representation is an easy way to score SJW brownie points
>>
>>30632440
I'm just glad there still using real gun design for their blasters
>>
>I rebel.

Cringe as fuck.
>>
>>30632643
If you think Rey and Finn are a romantic pairing after watching TFA you're retarded. Absolutely zero chance of that.

It's more likely to be a thing with Finn and Po.
>>
File: 1463172989561.jpg (616 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
1463172989561.jpg
616 KB, 2448x1836
>>30632734
>brownie points
>>
What episode 7 should have been.
>>
>>30632440
I really want to hate Multicultural Pals: Space Adventure, and I had no problem missing the first. But it's pretty goddamn hard for me to ignore Jet Li
>>
>>30633672
I doubt they'll start loading them up with blanks, but I feel the same way. It's a nice touch.
>>
>this is the new canon
>We replaced Han Solo fighting actual fucking zombies in space with this.
>>
>>30633822
Wait, what?
We got rid of the space zombies segments and the force witches and the imperial biological experiments that went wrong and replaced them with something else?

I obviously missed something.
Is that new star wars series out or something?
>>
>>30632440

>Watched the first trailer
>A Rebel bullshit was cringy as fuck

I literally give zero fucks about this movie, aside from Donnie Yen.

I would love to see him in more movies.
>>
>>30633902

All the old EU is now not canon. New books, new stories, films, etc are going to be the new EU. Aren't you excited for the diversity?
>>
>>30636710

And they're force feeding a female lead hard on all fronts, while making the men look like bumbling idiots.
>>
>>30636710
The loss of Kyle Katarn and the Star Wars: Legacy franchise hurts the most
>>
>>30637686

>confirmed for based dark forces nurga
>>
File: ShoreTrooper.png (1 MB, 800x1071) Image search: [Google]
ShoreTrooper.png
1 MB, 800x1071
These new Shore Troopers have cool uniforms.
>The Empire had a Stormtrooper version of the Marine Corps
>>
>>30632643
>every Star Wars movie
Oh yeah all one of them? Not every piece of media needs to be about identity politics.
>>
>>30638265

Are you serious? Episode VII's casting is clearly political--at least in the sense that the film reaches out to less-invested demographics (women and blacks). There's no point in pandering to white men anymore because we already love Star Wars.
>>
>>30633719

If they actually pulled that, I'd be disappointed. Finn and Po are much more beautiful in a bromance. Awkwardly introducing a gay relationship between the two would be pandering way too hard.
>>
>>30633782
Donnie Yen you pleb.
>>
>>30638262
>yfw the Stormtroopers were already the Imperial Marine Corps

They served as combat troops onboard Imperial navy vessels. Occupation duty was left to the Imperial army.

At least before they killed the EU & handed the franchise to Disney and JJ fucking Abrams.
>>
>>30637686
>Kyle was my Nigga
Now he never was.
>>
>>30638459
Are you serious. Literally all of the Star Wars movies, books, comics, and cartoons had strong female lead characters in them. They didn't really need to pander to women. Also, who gives a fuck if you cast a black guy as the lead. It's a movie about a fucking war in space with aliens and magical powers. Who gives a shit if there's a nigga.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.