[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you poor anons/anons that live in countries with retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
How do you poor anons/anons that live in countries with retarded gun laws deal with this shit? I just want to go to the range and enjoy shooting a weapon, own a small collection of WW2 weaponry, and talk about it without looking like the guy that might snap at work and kill everyone
>>
>>30631133
Where are you from?
>>
File: chilelg.gif (3 KB, 448x296) Image search: [Google]
chilelg.gif
3 KB, 448x296
>>30631143
fake Texas
>>
File: P60503-085127.jpg (3 MB, 4192x3104) Image search: [Google]
P60503-085127.jpg
3 MB, 4192x3104
>>30631133
i blow shit up with excessive amounts of explosives and wreck mudslime houses
>>
>>30631159
I'm not the one you quoted, but is Chile that bad in regards to gun ownership?
I'm brazillian and I'm fed up with these bullshit laws and culture we have here.
>>
>>30631548
It's not as bad as Brazil, but there are very few ranges and everything is expensive as fuck
>>
>>30631592
Can you get a carry permit at least?
Also, how expensive?
Here one round of defensive 380 ammo goes for R$10 / $3, a glock 25 in 380acp is running anywhere from $2500 to $3700 US dollars
>>
File: LPIJAsZ.png (331 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
LPIJAsZ.png
331 KB, 680x684
>>30631133
I know that feel. Personally I got a hunting recurve bow, it's pretty fun in the absence of a real gun.
>>
>>30631705
I can get a carry permit, it's a bit of hoops but it's not that ridiculous. However, a glock would run me from $5000 to $6000, forget about any "collector" weapon. We weren't near any WW2 action so you'll never see any such weapons here.
>>
>>30632102
Worst part is I live in the middle of the desert, can't even go hunting or shooting arrows in the woods
>>
Oh, and no one knows what "milsurp" means. There's no such thing here.
>>
File: kill me.png (254 KB, 378x322) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
254 KB, 378x322
>>30631133
Its fucking endless shit. You can guarantee that 100% of people you meet will not have the same interests as you, and then guarantee 50% of them will think youre a "crazy loony"

Then your goverment keeps emphasizing on how bad guns are despite the fact there may as well not fucking be any, so to look like theyre doing something they go after knives instead and you have no way of leaving the shithole or changing it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.