[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>canadacucks on /k/ According to the Criminal Code, a restricted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: JUSTin wink.gif (114 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
JUSTin wink.gif
114 KB, 500x556
>canadacucks on /k/

According to the Criminal Code, a restricted firearm is:

a handgun that is not a prohibited firearm,
a firearm that
is not a prohibited firearm,
has a barrel less than 470 mm in length, and
is capable of discharging centre-fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner,
a firearm that is designed or adapted to be fired when reduced to a length of less than 660 mm by folding, telescoping or otherwise, or
a firearm of any other kind that is prescribed to be a restricted firearm
>>
Jesus christ what a cucked country
>>
>a firearm of any other kind that is prescribed to be a restricted firearm
Literally "whatever i feel like"
>>
File: kill me.jpg (33 KB, 636x467) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
33 KB, 636x467
please don't piss on my grave
>>
>>30629234
Can someone remind me how the hell he got into power again? Also why hasn't Quebecistan full of communist and libshits haven't made a second referendum to secede?
>>
File: face of mercy.jpg (16 KB, 515x229) Image search: [Google]
face of mercy.jpg
16 KB, 515x229
>>30629441
Baby-Boomers, Millennials, and immigrants all voted for him.

>Boomers voted because they remember his father and thought it would just be adorable if Jr. could be PM just like daddy.

>Millennials voted because DUDE WEED and it was cool to hate Harper

>Immigrants voted because the Liberal party let them in which guarantees them votes

And now half the fucking country is run by Liberals despite knowing how badly they fuck up everything they touch, just look at Ontario under the turbo-dykes rule.
>>
>>30629977
>under the turbo-dykes rule
>Yeah, let's privatize our hydro-electric
>But only half of it so we get the worst of both
Fucking kill me. If I could afford to I'd set up a colony on another planet because there are no political parties that share my values.
>>
>>30630091
She's not even allowed to sell it. Dumb cunt is only in it for her own self gain and cries gay-bashing anytime someone questions her stupid decisions.

>tells the province to conserve energy to save money
>"oy vey you saved too much! we didn't make enough profits so we're gonna jack up your rates anyways"
>>
Reminder that you can own a restricted firearm.
>>
File: AK canada.png (2 MB, 1600x1816) Image search: [Google]
AK canada.png
2 MB, 1600x1816
>>30629234
We can own restricted dumbass, prohibited is what we can't own.
>>
>>30629279
Whatever the RCMP (who we have no oversight over) feels like.
>>
>>30629977
Which is hilarious because his fuckstick of a father fucked us in the same way JUSTin is fucking us now.
>>
I think pistols cannot have a barrel shorter than 4.25". The good thing is we can have SBRs without stamps like americucks. Irunguns is also now able to import SBRs.
>>
>>30629977
>>30630481
>The boomers voted in a commie and then wanted to vote the descendant of a commie AGAIN
>Millenials being the little dipshits they are
>tfw born in the wrong generation
>Immigrants and gibs meh dat
Well shit. A-at least you guys are slowly recovering on firearm rights thanks to the conservatives in power, r-right?
>>
>>30629234
You know how I know this is bait?

Because the fucking thread about our defence minister was deleted less than an hour ago, this has the same lazy-assed fingerprints all over it.
>>
File: death laugh.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
death laugh.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>30630529
>slowly recovering on firearm rights

RCMP is doing everything they possibly can to limit, restrict, or outright ban firearms. That's what happens when you let the feds operate with zero oversight and severe lack of accountability. Conservatives abolished the long-run registry which was a step forward, but we still can't own mags over 5 rounds without abusing loop-holes.
>>
>>30629234
Nigger, you don't have to tell us.
I can have an sbs shipped to my door, unregistered and tax stamp free, but I can't shoot my handgun on my own land, AND THE G11 IS BANNED BY NAME.
The RCMP doesn't know what the fuck they are doing.

>>30630529
Soon, soon...
If we can get a conservative in next term, they just voted to include "get canadians a 2A right" in their new party platform.
>>
File: real nato.png (341 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
real nato.png
341 KB, 450x450
>>30630558
>get canadians a 2A right

Not with the millennials voting, they fucking voted in truedumb over legal weed, and they hate guns because chillunz. But god damn a man can dream, I just want to own a FAL.
>>
>>30630557
>but we still can't own mags over 5 rounds without abusing loop-holes.

care to elaborate?
>>
>>30630598

>Use beowulf mags
>Can fit 5 rds of .50 beowulf
>Put 10 x .223 rounds instead
>???
>Profit mags
>>
>>30630558
>trusting harper to do anything for canadians
>relying on "C-CUZ IT SAYZ SO IN DA LAW, MUH 2a FAMPAI ;_;" instead of actual discourse and acceptance of a need (or unnecessary to regulate want)
lmao ameriboos
>>
>>30630538
Hah, I suspected this too.
Same anti-canuck troll doesn't realize that maybe Americans should support the only other country close to their weight class when it comes to freedoms.
North America is gonna have to stand together when the globalists and EU start demanding we all give up our rights.
>it's 2045! Nobody NEEEDS guns!

>>30630557
Don't kid yourselves. The fact that the RCMP turns a blind eye to said loopholes shows that they don't care about banning guns. They care about politics and being thugs for the sake of being thugs. Make no mistake, if weed were as prohibited and unpopular as guns, they'd be kicking down pothead doors as well.

>>30630584
Hoping Trudeau keeps fucking up. I know a lot of people who voted for him but are now regretting it.

>>30630598
Whole bunch of loopholes.
But they all boil down to this;
It doesn't matter what the mag can hold, or what gun it fits in, only what the mag was designed for.
Example;
>.50 beo mag designed for 5 rounds can hold 17 rounds of .223
>mag for pump rifle can hold 30 rounds (manual action, no mag limit). Same mag works in their semiauto version.
>pistol carbine takes pistol mags. Now is 10rnd limit.
And so on.
>>
>>30630598
It's probably an american who has never heard of removing the pins, or that non-detachable magazines don't have limits

>>30630629
>>30630641
>muh fiddy beofulf magz
not so much a loophole as physical reality being a thing

if you get caught with more than 5 .223s in your magazine, it's still illegal. it's just typical ameriboo bullshit wanting to play like they're real americans "defeating" the atf with shoestrings or whatever
>>
>>30630636
Harper gave us the Common Sense bill.
Also he has nothing to do with the "canadian 2A".
He is retired, NDP faggot.
>>
>>30630657
>He is retired,
fucking good

ameriboos still need to go back to california though
>>
>>30630654
>>muh fiddy beofulf magz
>not so much a loophole as physical reality being a thing
>if you get caught with more than 5 .223s in your magazine, it's still illegal. it's just typical ameriboo bullshit wanting to play like they're real americans "defeating" the atf with shoestrings or whatever

Actually no.
The beo mag was brought to the RCMPs attention. They said it was legal and they don't care.
Do your research, faggot.
>>
>>30630598
>use a LAR-15 mag in AR-15 for 10 rounds
>use Beowulf magazines for 15 rounds

Basically if it fits in the AR-15 and was designed for another weapon system you can use it. I do ORA shoots every summer and EVERYONE uses LAR-15 mags and the really rich guys have a couple Beowulf mags.
>>
>>30630671
>They said it was legal and they don't care.
Because when used as intended, it satisfies the law.

Also the RCMP is incredibly lazy and our laws and courts actually account for common sense and common practice without incident; a thing the US doesn't understand. People here don't get murdered in the street for jaywalking either; doesn't mean there's a "loophole" about it.
>>
>>30630695
Right.
On that I agree wholeheartedly.
I love this country, but it could be better.
The RCMP needs oversight, and we need GUARANTEED gun rights. So the gun laws don't flip flop every time a new party comes into office, and so the RCMP and liberals can't go "uwaaaah, muh polytechnique! Its a privilege not a right!" Every time law abiding gun owners have a valid complaint.

My point was beo mags aren't "illegal" as you said. You can load .223 in front of an RCMP officer and they cannot say shit.

And stop assuming everyone with an opinion that differs from yours is an "ameriboo" you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>30629977

They are literally exactly like the conservatives except they wear an SJW mask. Both libs and Tories are retarded since nothing has changed except the image.

>still maintaining military presence in the ME
>still selling weapons to Saudi Arabia
>still signing the TPP
>hasn't repealed or amended C-51
>hasn't even tried to repealed most of Harper's changes
>>
>>30630519

>Americucks
>because we need an SBR stamp
>you can't even carry

Should I carry my Griswold, my M&P or my Model 10 today?
>>
>>30631953
All 3 you faget
>>
>>30631953

I accept your fucking challenge.
>>
>>30630840
Except the Liberals hate the military and always slash its budget first. You can bet your ass Jr. is gonna be another Chretien in that regard.
>>
>>30629977
>Boomers voted because they remember his father and thought it would just be adorable if Jr. could be PM just like daddy.
Boomers are fucking worst people in the western world.
>>
>>30632354
They're the same people for voted for George Bush as well. You'd think a generation would learn from others mistakes.
>>
>>30632319

The Tories actually cut their budget Anon, the libs have just kept the same funding they had under Harper.
>>
>>30633119
For now they have, im still waiting for slashes again, I love not even having money for blanks already.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.