[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bolt hold open mags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: such mag wow.jpg (39 KB, 577x400) Image search: [Google]
such mag wow.jpg
39 KB, 577x400
what does /a think of these?
>>
>>30627323
I like them. Got some Gibbs
>>
what you run them in? i got a wasr and they fit rather snug
>>
Just get a vz and quit buying inferior products (everything else)
>>
lol sure when i get more cash sure
>>
>>30627323
I have bolt open mags for my vepr, and they work nicely.

p.s. vz is a gay
>>
>>30627323

Useless in an AK unless you're at a range that requires the chamber be empty, open, and visible and you have no chamber flag.
>>
what of the benifit seen in having lock back empty to ask for more feeds
>>
>>30627323
Don't like them on a rifle without an automatic bolt catch.
>>
>>30627753
Gotta agree here.They are cool and it would be nice to have the impulse to notify you when empty, but I hate the way they slam shut when you extract the mag and you then have to fully charge anyway.
>>
>>30627777
Could that be remedied with a bolt catch safety lever or does it stop the bolt to far forward to engage the safety up?

If it works all you'd have to do is push the safety up, rock in a new mag, and then drop the safety to let the bolt slide forward right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.