[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck, /k/ I came home this afternoon and all of mine and my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1468481856574.png (311 KB, 439x456) Image search: [Google]
1468481856574.png
311 KB, 439x456
fuck, /k/

I came home this afternoon and all of mine and my dad's guns have been stolen, along with a bass guitar and a couple other electric guitars. The house was ransacked. ALready reported to the local PD. How do i get over this terrible feeling?

the guns were:
ruger 9e
10/22 i got when i was 14
WASR 10 with 9 mags
91/30 nugget
1903a3 Smith-Corona Springfield ('42 or '43 mfg)
mossberg 500
and some single shot 20 ga

hold me /k/
>>
>>30625085
Get a gun safe or secure your house better. And get an alarm system as well. This could have been easily prevented so just relax, learn from the experience and move on OP.
>>
>>30625085
>How do i get over this terrible feeling?
Alcohol
>>
>>30625085
you'll likely get the guy when they try to pawn the guitars
>>
>>30625124
This.

Also not blaming you, since it's not your fault someone broke into your already-secured home and stole your guns, but think about additional storage in the future. A safe is definitely worth it if you own more than a few guns or anything you consider irreplaceable.

Also call around to local pawn shops and give them a heads up. Odds are the shitbag is going to try and pawn some of that stuff.
>>
>>30625085
>>30625085
>Ruger 9e
Nothing of value
>10/22
Definitely nothing of value
>WASR 10
Eh
>91/31 nugget
Whoever took that did you a favor
>1903 Springfield
Oh shit nigger
>mossberg 500
Eh
>single shot 20 gauge
Nothing of value
>>
>>30625134
This. You need to contact pawn shops in your area and let them know that your shit got jacked. I hope you have photos to prove ownership.
>>
Any spare time you have that is spent thinking about it should be sent checking pawn shops and talking to police. Gun purchases must have some kind of record and you might find evidence of thr break in.
>>
Were you able to provide the police with the serials of each of those guns?

If not, good luck seeing them ever again
>>
>>30625085
I kind of know your feel.

Me and my dad have a pretty sizable guitar/bass collection. Got some rarities in it as well. One of my best female friends hooked up with some wannabe neo-nazi fuck who convinced her to help him break into the condo we were using for storage. They made off with probably around 15-20 guitars and a ton of valuable sports memorabilia. The idiots proceeded to sell most of the guitars to the TWO local pawnshops in our city. We found them, but a few of the choice and modified guitars are gone forever.

The funny thing is, the idiots opened one case, the one that the the 1969 les paul custom (one of the last ones made in the grand rapids factory. 69 neck on a 58 boy, irregular serial number and all the appraisal paperwork to back it up IN ITS CASE, even the original bill of sale) was in. They left it there, opened up, almost presentation style as a fuck you to us.

Last time we had that guitar appraised, it was by someone who has dealt with gibson guitars for over 50 years. They said it was one of a kind, and even in the heavily played condition it wasin, it was worth somewhere in the ballpark of over $30,000. Said it was more than likely an employee built guitar done after they heard the GR factory was closing up as a one off. And the idiots left it there thinking it was junk.

Thank christ for housing insurance.
>>
>>30625365
*69 neck on a 58 BODY
>>
File: gun-safe.jpg (269 KB, 800x707) Image search: [Google]
gun-safe.jpg
269 KB, 800x707
>>30625085
Congratulations OP for being part of the problem.
>>
>>30625085
if that's all they took then it's someone you know either IRL or via Facebook
>>
File: 1467506267200.png (317 KB, 533x482) Image search: [Google]
1467506267200.png
317 KB, 533x482
>>30625085
>Tfw someone broke in a house of guns and the guns didn't defend themselves.
>>
>>30625085
Did they get your dads dusty old nudie mags?
>>
>>30625968
That's because the guns wanted to be taken to do bad things, Op wasn't gonna help the guns, so they called their hood rat friends and even unlocked the doors.

Fact.
>>
>>30625838
this. enjoy being questioned at least once when a different nigger kills someone with each of your guns across the state
>>
>Land of the free
>>
>>30628546
Land of the free gats nigguh
>>
>>30625085
>I came home this afternoon and all of mine and my dad's guns have been stolen
This is what happens when idiots talk about their gun collections with complete strangers. Even 3 days ago some new guy at work, who've I've never seen before was telling me about and showing pics of his colt and new mossman only one minute into a polite conversation. Ofc as per policy he had his ID badge showing his full name. Just foolish.

Don't tell people your unfamiliar with about your stuff, word gets around.
>>
>>30625152
>Also call around to local pawn shops and give them a heads up.
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
DO IT ASAP
>>
>>30628602
>Made the mistake once of doing a gun sale at my house.
>Let the guy in, we did the paperwork.
>Paid cash, no problem go about our ways.
>Dude gets fired from his job for stealing.
>Am now paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>30625085
Call up all of your local pawn shops and have them give you a heads up in the event that one of your dads firearms does come up in the store, keep an eye on craigslist and any sort of buy n sell trading groups
>>
>>30628678
You should be, doing a private sale with a stranger at your own home is really really dumb.
>>
>>30625173
Fuck off with your richfag bullshit, not everyone has money for or wants a Gucci AR. All guns have value. Fuck off.
>>
>>30625085
You have homeowners insurance?
>>
The only gun I would consider irreplaceable is the springfield. Holy shit.
>>
>>30629887
Fortunately we do. I plan on using the money I get from that for a good safe. >>30625899
>>30628602
I have a fagbook but I hardly ever use it, and I'm not the type to tell random people about my firearms. But I'll be going to local pawn shops to give them a heads up.

The break in happened between 11 and 3:15, when the ups man came and left a package next to the busted door. I know it's someone who lives nearby who can see whenever the driveway is empty, and the area is secluded enough neighbors won't see what's going on at the house. Recently, the next door neighbor did see a car stop in front of their house and drive up and down the road multiple times, so at least there's a potential suspect.

I just wish i was there when the fucks decided to break in to my house
>>
>>30625085
>buy guns to protect home from theft
>guns get stolen

Well the good news is they didn't steal the house, so I guess the guns worked.
>>
I came home one day to find two negros in my back yard.
Politely told them if they're seen here again, they'll be shot without question.

That very day I...
>got a gun safe
>got new locks on the door
>called adt and brighthouse
>started keeping a loaded 870 by my bed and a glock 17 in the nightstand instead of my closet

Within a week I had cameras around my house. I became uber paranoid that day. I can't sleep without making sure my windows and doors are locked.
>>
>>30625085
The only gun that should hurt is the 1903a3, the rest are expendable poorfag guns
>>
>>30625085

Wow. When you get your insurance money please get some taste before you buy replacement guns.
>>
>>30628678

It's like you have never heard of parking lots.
>>
>>30630214
this. the rest are replaceable with one trip to a decent gun store.
>>
>>30625152
This OP. Call nearby pawn shops and give them a heads up about all of your belongings.
>>
>>30630226
It seems like you're the one with poor taste tbqhfamalam
>>
>>30625085
When you got a house and lots of valuables, especially guns:
>buy good SAFE, not cabinet, but a good gun SAFE.
>bolt that sonvabitch down.
>buy home security system.
>reinforce doors and windows
>buy insurance and record everything in full detail

Now the burglars will have to first get past your entry points, some will leave and decide to target some other house if a kick or two doesn't easily bring down the door.

If they get in, your security system should have triggered, they now have added pressure and actual time limit to go through your house and break into your bolted down safe.

If they actually accomplish all this and get away, well, prepare to get those records of everything and file for insurance money.
>>
Haha suddenly my shotgun traps aren't so "paranoid", enjoy being made noguns by the local asphalt apes ya chumps.
>>
>>30625085
>Just leaving your guns around your house without securing them

Hello /k/,

I just got home from work and saw that someone stole my car with all the gold on the backseat.
I locked my car and it was parked right in front of my flat.
The gold on the backseat was about 3 grand worth, I can't believe someone broke into my car and took it

Hold me, /k/

Get over it, OP
I also got scammed and got my shoes and bikes stolen now and then, but I didn't cry about it, I learned by my mistakes
But if you AND your dad aren't able to secure your shit, then don't be surprised if you get harsh responses.

Get a safe
>>
>>30630516
This. OP could have gotten a safe big enough to hold all those guns for $150 from Bi-Mart and bolted it to the floor, but no. Nigger had to have a nugget.
>>
>>30630417
>set spring gun
>kill would be intruder
>come home to police
Enjoy your forever anal rape
>>
>>30625085
Let me guess. You've never bothered to write down any of your serial numbers.
>>
>>30625085
Get a dog
>>
>>30625085
reefer
>>
>>30633600
or invest in a real lockup system or even a shitty cabinet.

oh I will put all these guns in a pile in the corner of the closet behind my jean dress and a thick layer of rust.
>>
>>30625173
Is this just real life
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.