[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a free duffel bag, but do you get to choose what kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dddd.jpg (63 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
63 KB, 960x513
I want a free duffel bag, but do you get to choose what kind of fabric pattern you get? I don't want this fucking tryhard HOO-RAH shit. I wouldn't ask, but I don't see a selection field on the form to join.

>hurf durf NRA a shit
Yeah I already know, but at worst they're big enough to offset the Bloomberg bribes. I plan on donating to smaller, less compromising organizations with my next paycheck.
>>
Gib money to Gunowners of America. I think that's what they were called anyways.
>>
>>30624500
Do they give you a free duffel bag?
>>
>not wanting the free duffel bag.

Holy shit what a fag. I got a hat and a folding knife too. Stay mad libcuck.
>>
>>30624561
Nope but they actually did stuff for a while.
>>
>>30624579
You misunderstand. I want the assault bag. I just don't want a digicam assault bag.
>>
the duffel bag is shit. the bottom fell apart from very light use. i know it was free so i cant complain too much, but its junk.
i got black
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>30624593
You probably don't, if you don't like the color chuck it in a bucket of Rit Dye for a week.
>>
They actually ran this promotion awhile back, and I got that exact bag pictured. It took fucking forever to get here, but actually is not a bad range bag. I've been carrying it around for awhile now and my only complaint is that the side pockets are too small.
>>
>>30624634
That looks nice
>>
>>30624464
>Those free gifts
It's all cheap ass made in taiwan made in china garbage.
literally disgusting for a flag-waving-murrica 2A-fuck-yeah organization
as cheap givaways uses cheap import garbage like they do.
>>
>>30624704
As if they'd give out $150/200+ bags sewn to the brim with Cordura 1000.
>>
>>30624609
>>30624704
These are right.
>>30624464
>>30624579
The bag is shit. I would have rather gotten a hat. They haven't even sent me a sticker yet. How am I supposed to piss off libs on campus now?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.