[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Must have attachments for 10/22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ruger1022.jpg (14 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
ruger1022.jpg
14 KB, 500x400
Need some help. Just bought my first rifle a Ruger 10/22. Need to know the must have attachments for the gun.
>>
a sling o wait rugers doesn't come with swivels
>>
ammo
>>
A flathead screwdriver so you can tighten the stock after every time you shoot it.
>>
A bayonet
>>
>>30623241
Magazines.
>>
>>30623256

Not hard to do yourself.

>>30623288
What is loctite?
>>
I would highly recommend a recoil pad
>>
>>30623321
have fun never cleaning your gun properly
>>
>>30623337

Nigger, loctite is not hard to get off. Don't go full retard when applying.
>>
>>30623241
New sights, trigger, mag release, polish the bolt. I'm sure there is other stuff that needs to be replaced or modified
>>
>>30623241
Honestly I don't think that there any "must have" accessories for the 10/22. Just because there is a ton of them available doesn't mean that you need any.

Just go shoot it and have fun and then add stuff as you find necessary.

If after shooting it for a bit you find that you fumble with getting the mags out, get a new mag release lever.

Most people hate on the 10/22 trigger but I still have the original one in mine. Yeah it's a bit heavy but it breaks very predictably so you can be accurate with it with some practice.

The only must have for 10/22 is ammo
>>
>>30623686
/thread
>>
Literally anything named Volquartsen.
>>
>>30623686
Yeah, naw. I'd normally agree with you, but the 10/22 stock sights suck major dick and should be replaced with tech sights if nothing else.
>>
>>30623814
Yeah I did end up putting a scope on mine after a week of owning it. It's ok if you just got your first rifle are going to just shoot cans though.
>>
File: fuck_pokegoman.png (1 MB, 1077x719) Image search: [Google]
fuck_pokegoman.png
1 MB, 1077x719
>>30623295
>The bayonet does more damage than the gun
>>
The only reason I bought a 10/22 was due to cheap magazines in both low and high capacities.

But IMO, my cheap ass 702 Plinkster is just as good.
>>
>>30623241
Tech sights. The stock sights are somewhat hard to use
>>
>>30623241
Auto bolt release
New trigger

That's it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.