[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nuclear Do/k/ument
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1447128768806.jpg (419 KB, 900x585) Image search: [Google]
1447128768806.jpg
419 KB, 900x585
Along with many of you I've enjoyed the Oppenheimer threads. Whenever I'm talking with someone and they repeat a common fallacy, or ask a nuclear related question I often find myself searching the archive for the answer.

Oppy has posted a reading list in a few threads, but honestly, most people aren't going to go through the effort. It would be nice if we could condense the salient points and perhaps post it in the sticky.

I don't know how this kind of thing is done, but I would be willing to help do it. Anyone done something like this in the past?
>>
I made a bad thread ;-;
>>
>>30623433
Nah, it's just only a handfull of people on /k/ even know who based Opp is or even remember him.
>>
>>30623624
I'm certainly too much of a newfag to /k/ to have seen the threads but they sound cool. Guess I'm off to the archive.
>>
>>30623189
OPpenheimer is the coolest. I really wish we could give him something for sharing all his information with us. Or at least make up for that one faggot screwing him over
>>
>>30623910
Give him the fugg :DDDDDDD
>>
Maybe we can start with a list of topics that it would cover. Or, various categories of dumbassery, maybe.

There's 5,000 examples in the archive of people asking him the same shit over and over I'm just having trouble categorizing them.
>>
>>30623189
Bump
>>
>>30624091
Wib mae benisssss
>>
>>30623652
Oppenheimer's still around. Just not as often.
>>
>>30624117
Seperating it into

>Doctrine
>Defense
>Effects of radiation
>Targets
>Arms
And include the maps, I guess.
>>
>>30623910
What? How did an anon fuck over Oppenheimer?
>>
>>30624599
That sounds pretty good. Maybe a Q and A part at the beginning with the standard questions/misconceptions that come up linking the bottom part
>>
>>30625001
The faggot in question doxxed the guy here, and harassed him through his employer.

I don't often wish harm on others, but fuck that faggot, I hope he catches his scrotum in his zipper every day for the rest of his hollow, worthless life.
>>
>>30625088
Man. What a fucking cunt.
That's /b/ shit. We should be better than that. We /k/ommandos are capable of better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.