[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1911 bash threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1444871181373.gif (650 KB, 370x235) Image search: [Google]
1444871181373.gif
650 KB, 370x235
I love how everyone bashes the 1911 and compares it to their <insert polymer pistol here>

Its always the same, "Dude, why do you carry that relic? 45 is outdated bro! its all about shot placement".

Yea I get that, but I can "place shots" better with this outdated relic in 9mm, 38 Super, 45ACP, 40 S&W or 10mm.

The other thing I hate is when the same people who bash 1911 are the first to say something like, "Bro! Check it out! I got a new apex trigger bro! The trigger is almost like a 1911!!" or "My XD grip angle is like a 1911, its basically the same as yours except I paid half the cost, lol!"

Seriously?
>>
>>30618166
/k/ doesn't like stuff is isn't 101% oper8er.
>>
I'm not partial to 1911s.

But I only shoot 45 acp, 9mm is gay.
>>
File: Chen idiot.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
Chen idiot.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>30618166
>Dude
>bro
>Bro
>bro
>lol
>middle-age luddite persecution fantasies
>>
I would take a Smith .357 over any 1911.
>>
Very few 1911's aren't shit. The ones that aren't, are very good. There's not much middle ground.
>>
I just don't like how far forward the slide release is on a 1911, compared to the gun I own (Beretta 92) it's not as easy to shoot as I gotta use both hands to either 1) hit the slide release with my left 2) rack the slide

and I prefer to use slide releases
>>
>>30618224

The irony of you accusing anyone of persecution fantasy is the best thing I've seen on /k/ today.

OP has literally summed you up, hasn't he?
>>
chances are there are new materials and manufacturing tech coming out before bleeding edge guns leave the shop floor, so everything is an out dated POS. People haven't developed an immunity to pointy sticks and rocks yet so i'm sure bullets are going to work. the fact is guns aren't new, and don't need to be fancy to fill your needs. find something you like, and train with it; nobody else is going to pull the trigger and hit your target for you.
>>
>>30621487
>makes a thread about other people bullying hus gun's design
>rarely anyone bully's his gun's design and sees Browning as the Constructor aspect of the Divine made flesh

He could have just made a 1911 thread but had to be an autist
>>
>>30618166
So you inherited grandpa's 1911 and don't own any other pistols, eh?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.