[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murica
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 27
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 639x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 639x355
For the sake of the rest of us noguns in europe and places whose oppresive regimes say we can't own whatever firearms we like, could one of you Ameribros do us a favour? It will require some cash on your part.

Walk into a walmart, buy a gun and document the whole easy process from shop to range for us?

I need to see freedom in action.
>>
>>30610923
Here you go.

1. Buy gun
2. Buy ammo
3. Say thanks to sales guy
2. Shoot
>>
>>30611147
Let me clarify: Drive to range and then shoot. Don't shoot right after thanking the sales guy.
>>
>>30611147
*Shoot the sales guy and everyone around

FTFY otherwise it wouldn't be "America"
>>
File: bhp2.jpg (71 KB, 540x361) Image search: [Google]
bhp2.jpg
71 KB, 540x361
>>30610923
I did this about three days ago, actually.

>Walk into gun shop
>Select firearm
>Fill out form 4473 (name, date of birth, address, confirm you're not a wifebeater, crazy, felon, or etc)
>Give it to guy who works there
>Wait ten minutes for them to call up the NICS background check system
>Allclear.gif
>Hand the nice man behind the counter some dosh
>Box up new firearm, shake his hand, wish him a good day
>Give him $40 for some ammo as well
>Throw gun case and bag of ammo on the passenger seat, then drive to the range(in this case it was about a ten minute drive away)
>Pay the dude behind the counter $15
>Put on eye protection and ear protection
>Go into a range stall, set up a target, send it downrange
>Load firearm
>Shoot firearm

>"If the grin on your face does not subside after four hours, you may have just made a good purchase and should feel proud of yourself."
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 143x141) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 143x141
>>30611160
>>
File: bhp3.jpg (132 KB, 960x675) Image search: [Google]
bhp3.jpg
132 KB, 960x675
>>30611253
If you ever take a trip to the US to experience Freedom(TM) brand Freedom, post on /k/ and someone local might be willing to take you to the range. Bear in mind you'll most likely have to compensate them for ammo and rangetime, which can be sort of expensive. Bring $40 Burgerbucks to spend just to be safe.
>>
>>30610923
Canatard reporting in.

>walk in
>choose gun
>sold.jpg
>also I'll take these two cases of 22LR
>flash PAL
>pay
>walk out with gun and ammo

Not bad.
>>
>head down to Bud's Gun Shop
>Buy three new glocks
>Get some federal ammo
>Go home and shoot
Life is good.
>>
>>30611345
Hickok pls
>>
>>30611147
also to expand a little bit on
>1. Buy gun
You fill out a 4473 form and show the guy your drivers license. He makes a phone call and (presumably) gets an ok, proceed.
>>
>go to my homie raykwan outside the pay-day advance
>give him three fiddy for a glock 40 problem solver
>cap some niggas
I dindu nuffin
>>
>>30610923
I'd say only about 10% of walmarts sell guns, although like 90% sell ammo. Most that had ffls let them lapse after I wanna say virginia tech. AR type rifles are rare to see in a walmart anymore. They dumped their stock as they say public opinion shifting.
>>
WalMart? Their customer service sucks.

1) Walk into WalMart
2) Find gun counter
3) Ask three people for assistance. None of them will help, call for assistance goes out over loudspeaker multiple times.
4) 45 minutes later some retired old FUDD comes to counter. Tell him what you need.
5) Asshole looks at you like you rape babies, starts questioning you why you want it. Tells you it's not what you need. Doesn't fucking matter you old bastard, I said that's what I want.
6) "Let's see, where are those 4473s?" Thirty minutes later he finds one.
7) Give me your ID. He gives you the stink-eye and acts like he thinks it's fake.
8) Form 4473 is background check. Certify you don't rape babies, beat your wife, use drugs, not a convicted felon, or been adjudicated mentally deficient by a judge. If you lie it's a felony.
9) They call it in to State Police. Depending on what state you're in could take three minutes (i.e. NH) or you have to show Firearms Safety Certificate and wait 10 days (CA). State Police checks to see if you're "prohibited" i.e. criminal record, restraining orders, judgement of mental deficiency from the court, verifies ID, etc
10) Wait it out.
11) Form 4473 passes. You pay for gun.
12) Store required to give short safety lesson.
13) Walk out door with gun or come back after 10 day waiting period.
14) Drive to range. Put your booger hook on the bang switch and squeeze. Bang.

Or you go to a real gun store where if you're lucky you get a salesman who knows his shit. He helps you decide, answers all your questions, fills out your paperwork and you're on your way. As you leave he gives you a high five as you both exclaim, "FUCK OBAMA!"

To be honest it can happen pretty quick depending on the state but they run a background check. Don't fall for the propaganda bs that "you can buy machine guns without even showing ID". That's liberal horseshit from people who don't know the difference between a bullet and a magazine. To them it's all the same.
>>
>buy a gun and document the whole easy process from shop to range for us?
this is a shill post from a leftist trying to advocate for gun control.
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1280x720
>>30611345
>>30611350
DHID SOMEBODY SAY BHUDS GUN SHAWP

QHUICKLY LIKE TO THANK OUR SPONSER
>>
File: laughingpoppy.jpg (19 KB, 187x207) Image search: [Google]
laughingpoppy.jpg
19 KB, 187x207
Just watch this and see :^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLEV3hhF86E
>>
Here's what I mean.....

California considers magazines, clips, and speed loaders "ammunition". How fucked up is that? These people are in no position to write gun laws

"(b) As used in subdivision (a) of Section 30305 and in Section 30306, “ammunition” includes, but is not limited to, any bullet, cartridge, magazine, clip, speed loader, autoloader, or projectile capable of being fired from a firearm with a deadly consequence"
>>
>>30611393
Depends on the part of the country. Up north, very few, but in the south I'd say about 90% carry guns
>>
>>30611433
hickock barely has an accent
>>
File: 1376023655053.jpg (214 KB, 1024x738) Image search: [Google]
1376023655053.jpg
214 KB, 1024x738
>>30610923
walmart takes too long
>have to find someone who works there
>they have to find the manager of sporting goods
>he has to find the key to the gun cabinet
>he has to try to figure out how to fill out a 4473
>you just take the pen out of his hand and start doing it yourself
>he gets buttflusterd
>not my fault I can do your job better than you
>wait a whole 30 seconds-2 minutes for NICS check
>Try to run debit card but they only do it by the chip now
>but my chip is broken
>they refuse to just type in card's numbers or let me swipe it
>have to go to bank to withdraw cash
>have to interact with literally at least 7 dindus to buy a gun at walmart
The better way of buying a gun in America:
>go on armslist
>find what you want
>text the dude
>show up at the mcdonalds parking lot
>wait for the slow fuck cause he is always 10 minutes late
>fondle gun
>give man cash
>you ask if he wants bill of sale
>only if you want to
>nah, I'm fine
>stop by the gas station to buy some ammo
>also get some chicken strips with honey mustard
>go home and shoot gun off back porch into your range brim
>>
>>30611253
This is pretty much it, OP.

There might be a backlog. I've been approved in as little as 2 minutes and as long as 3 days here in Colorado.

Here is the actual form 4473 (in English): https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download
>>
>>30611546
Canuck here.
Isn't that kind of the gun show loophole the libtards keep babbling about?
Does it exist or not?

Not to start shit or to sound like an anti, but I want to know.
>>
>>30611393
This is close but not true. The ATF changed a ruling disallowing WALMART from using a single FFL. If a walmart wanted to sell guns each one had to get a separate license. Only a few kept selling guns, those in a high volume demand area.

After Sandy Hook, walmart took AR's off the shelf.
>>
>>30611649
Yes, that is the one they're talking about. The thing is, it isn't a loophole. It was a compromise specifically put in by the Brady Campaign during the 90's. It was allowed and everybody knew it was allowed.

It has nothing to do with gunshows and everything to do with private sales. Gunshows already contain shitloads of FFLs who run background checks against you if you purchase at the gun show, so you're far more likely to use the "gun show loophole" buying your gun from a private individual than to ever not have a background check ran on you at a gun show.
>>
>>30611649
Private person to private person. If me and anyone who isn't an FFL want to give one another a gun we are free to do so as it should be. That is the "gun show loophole"... Even tho it never happens at gun shows. Most of the sellers at gunshows are FFL holders and have to do the same background check on you as when you're in their store. The only private sales that happen at gunshows are the cranky old guys carrying around 400 dollars mosins on their back.
>>
>>30611649
that's just a private sale. At a gun show you have a wide range of choices, from going to a shop's stand and doing business with them as normal (the exact same process, form 4473 and wait) or you can do private sales

this is the gunshow loophole they are talking about
it's not actually a loophole, and most buyers are still undergoing a background check as normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
>>
>>30611696
walmart didn't take ARs off the shelf after sandy hook. That was dicks sporting goods. Walmart lost ARs this past November. Over night they sold off all their AR's and tactical shotguns for penny's on the dollar. They still sell mini-14s and sig 522s tho.
>>
>>30611649
Person to person sales are allowed without documentation. But the gun show part of that whole thing....a ton of people looking to buy a gun will go to a gun show. If I have a gun to sell I would take it there and walk around with a for sale sign. Still a person to person sale...I just expanded my base of potential buyers. Armslist does the same thing just for online. All person to person
>>
>>30611457
LOL. I don't know about you, but I've never been subjected to a background check to buy a cup of coffee at Starbucks. That guy's a fucking idiot.

That reporter is under investigation for making a straw purchase. She committed two felonies by 1) lying on her 4473, and 2) making a straw purchase. After bragging about handing it off to someone else on TV she was reported to the ATF.

The same week another reporter (Neil Steinberg) tried the same thing. He lied on his 4473 about a domestic violence charge and a history of alcohol abuse. He got caught in that one, the sale was denied. Two more felonies - lying on a 4473 and attempting to buy a gun as a prohibited person.

Not surprisingly a BBC reporter (Hilary Andersson) aired her felonies on TV too. She's an American citizen born in TX but lives in England. She falsely claimed she is both a US resident and TX resident to illegally purchase a gun. Stupid bitch should be prosecuted.

These reporters are too fucking stupid to tie their own shoes. In their rabid attempts to show how easy it is to buy a gun, they're actually showing the system works.
>>
>>30611717
>>30611721
>>30611733
>>30611753
So you can buy guns without having a background check, but it's statistically irrelevant, so to speak?
>>
>>30611649
in some states, all thats required in a face to face firearm transaction is both parties have to be of age (18 or 21 depending on handgun or rifle) and residents of the same state.
of course, if you they also have to be able to own guns, which more or less is based on your gut and the honor system.
>meet a seller
>show each other your ID and make a bill of sale if you want
>buy gun
>>
>>30611463
But only if they can be projected from a firearm with deadly consequence.
>>
>>30610923
Depends which state you're in. In VA it's
>Walk in
>pick gun
>Show residence drivers license
>Pass NICS check
>Pay for funs and ammo
>Amurica

You can adjust buy a fun online access transfer it to an FFL dealer for check and pick up
>>
>>30611770
yes, and it is the duty of the seller to not sell it to anyone who would not be able to legally purchase the firearm in the first place
>>
>>30611770
There's an interesting bit of cognitive dissonance amongst antigunners where gun owners are all super racist white rednecks.
So these super racist good old boys are happily selling guns without background checks to black gangbangers who take them back to big cities with strong gun laws to shoot each other.
>>
File: 1468069794418.jpg (295 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1468069794418.jpg
295 KB, 1600x1067
>>30611770
Depends on the state. But yes you can.
>>
File: 1373666511766.gif (1 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1373666511766.gif
1 MB, 450x450
>>30611777
you're one of those. That believe you have to be 21 to buy a handgun. God I hate people like you wasting my time for in parking lots over and over during that horrible period from 18-21.
>>
>>30611825
Huh, that's pretty neat.
>>
>>30611842
show me where it says you can buy a handgun if youre under 21
>>
File: 1433256724486.jpg (75 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
1433256724486.jpg
75 KB, 300x220
Growing up in a state that got a D- from the Brady Campaign, it honestly baffles me how other states can be so communistic with their gun laws. Europe seems like a whole other planet to me.

I don't understand. What does the government think law abiding white people are going to do with their guns? They constantly try banning "assault weapons" and "armor piercing ammunition" despite that 99% of gun crime is committed by JaQual and TayRondius Brown in South Side Chicago over stolen jewelry.

And then when I hear about other countries requiring licenses and random inspections and shit like that, I just do NOT understand how they can be okay with that without literally going out and murdering their politicians.

Why are Europeans so complacent with getting fucked over by the government? Do you think you own your property by the good graces of the government as well? Is it your serf ancestry that keeps you on your turf?
>>
>>30611717
Not in the California SSR. You have to take the firearm to a dealer and have him ptocess the sale for you. They were supposed to do it for free, but in practice they charge for it (as they should if they have to do this, but I'm still pissed off).
>>
File: Dark Helmet2.jpg (25 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Dark Helmet2.jpg
25 KB, 480x270
>>30611839

"What the hell am I looking at?"
>>
>>30611874
https://www.atf.gov/questions-and-answers/qa/may-individual-between-ages-18-and-21-years-age-acquire-handgun-unlicensed
ATF FAQ
I fucking hate you assholes. Learn the laws before you start preaching them.
>>
File: h9IqcWp.jpg (103 KB, 562x726) Image search: [Google]
h9IqcWp.jpg
103 KB, 562x726
>>30611913
America
>>
Australian
>pay for member ship at range
>get member ship and letter of interest
>send them to police with money and I'd and "genuine reason"
>2 months later get licence
>submit permit for gun
>1 month later receive permit
>buy gunsafe and bolt it to the floor
>buy gun
>gun has to be kept in safe with bolt and ammo in separate container
>drive straight to gun range only or that's a crime
>single load only shooting with bolt action guns

Please invade us america
>>
>>30611649
"Loop-hole" is a generic term used by liberals to describe the proper application of any laws they don't like.

A gun show is like a flea market. Licensed FFL sell guns, and people sell guns they own for personal use. A licensed FFL (licensed gun dealer) is required to perform a background check no matter where he sells, even if he's selling his own personal firearms in a "face to face" transaction. They will run background checks at gun shows.

But in most states individuals can sell a gun to another individual in a face to face transaction without a BG check, as long as they live in the same state and have no reason to believe they're prohibited from owning a firearm. That's how the law is written, but libs have created this grand lie that it's a "loophole" to convince people we're somehow exploiting a flaw in the wording of the law.

They're running a new "loophole" scam claiming you can buy guns online without a BG check but that's complete BS. If you buy a gun online it has to be shipped to a FFL who has to run a BG check before giving it to you.

And here in California, they just passed BG checks to buy ammo by claiming they're closing as "loophole" in the law. They just don't know when to stop lying. It's like Obama claiming it's easier to buy a Glock than a book the other day....they actually believe this shit.
>>
>>30611917
learn something new everyday. i didnt know because its not legal here in ohio
>>
File: 10098_01_lg.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
10098_01_lg.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
Never Wal-Mart Pick a LGS you like
Decided to get a M&P Performance Center 9L at LGS. Was on the gun store range about 30 min later. ( took 10 min to clean and eyeball gun before shooting. )( LGS loaned me a cleaning kit and a table in their training class area) It's my 3rd M&P Very impulse buy
>>
>>30611806
Did you notice the "but is not limited to" clause in there? The law was written so anything can be called ammunition.

Not that I have much sympathy for gang members, but they use that clause to stack "illegal possession" charges on gang members who get arrested with empty magazines. Prohibited persons in CA can't possess ammo, so they call a magazine "ammunition" and send them to jail.

As I said I don't have much sympathy for gang members but it's a true perversion of the law.
>>
>>30611546
>wait for the slow fuck cause he is always 10 minutes late

I don't know why this is the fucking standard. Every local meet the asshole shows up late regardless if they are the buyer or seller. Get there early if you have a problem with time management. Last one i met with wanted me to bring down the price we had agreed on when in person and when i refused he wanted me to go into the big box store & purchase ammo to make it a better deal in his favor. Dealing with my generation is a pain in the fucking ass.

Alternatively: show up at shot, elderly couple already there. We greet, inspect items, cash exchanged, mention if i know anybody looking to sell unobtanium rare model to pass on contact info. Shake hands and go on with life
>>
>>30611835
You forgot to mention they're obsessed with our penises. They're always talking about our dicks. They somehow think a gun means you have a small penis. They say it all the time. I really wish those faggots would stop obsessing over my dick. It's all they think about.
>>
>>30611896
Europeans don't have an equivalent to our 2nd Amendment. It's not a right in Europe. It's a privilege granted by the state.

Ironically our 2nd Amendment is a direct result of what European governments did to their people (and our colonists) because they DIDN'T have the right to keep and bare arms.

Ironic considering so many Europeans bash Americans because we CAN own guns. It's their own fault.
>>
>>30611769
indeed. i pops open a tall frosty, enjoy a little schadenfreude and witness the regressive left statist machine accelerating towards imminent destruction.
>cannot into poofs more quick enuff
>>
2nd Amendment was a effort to keep the state from trampling the individual. Image related
>>
>>30612431
Or it was to protect militias that were important up to roughly the civil war in fending off attacks from the French+Indians, Indians, British, and Indians again.
>>
>>30612173
every libtard argument boils down to this

"why do you need that pickup truck? you must have a small dick."
"why do you need that gun? you must have a small dick."
"why would you spend your own hard-earned money on a sexy italian sports car? you must have a small dick."
"why do you need to live in such a nice, large house? you must have a small dick."
"why can't you be comfortable taking public transportation, living with roommates, and having the government provide your every need? you must have a small dick."
>>
>>30611987
You forgot the $200 fee for a safety lesson and the random inspection twice in a month
>>
>>30612481
Using the verbiage of the day:
"well regulated" = "well trained"
"militia" = "all able-bodied men"

The "well regulated militia" had nothing to do with an organized military force, it was just a reference to all able-bodied men capable of taking up arms in defense of their family, property, and country.

And to the liberals who will jump up and say, "So women can't own guns!" well don't get your panties in a wad, princess, this is the 21st century. Equal rights. Suck on that!
>>
>>30612640
They're projecting.
>>
>>30611842
Hey pal wanna sell a 19 year old ky guy a pist?
>>
>>30612644
Well it's definitely better than nothing.

When I lived in Germany the local shooting club was like a big warehouse of guns. It seemed a lot of Germans just stored their guns at the club.

Now I'm wondering if this was a way to avoid home inspections. This was slate 1980's, not sure if the laws have changed.
>>
File: IMG_20150822_175125.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150822_175125.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
>>30610923

> Walmart triggers /k
>>
>>30610923
>walmart gun buying
They use to sell ARs about two years ago but all the pressure from the soccer mom groups led them to do away with them, but not before the $100.00 AR everything must go sale. Now they mostly have is fuddshit

But it's the same process as in any funstore only worse like >>30611404
>>
File: dumbcnut.png (30 KB, 591x215) Image search: [Google]
dumbcnut.png
30 KB, 591x215
>>30612706
except they don't like the concept of equality if it means they might have to endure some hardship
>http://www.paceebene.org/2016/06/17/womens-draft-sign-me-up-to-abolish-war/
this crazy bitch thinks that war is a thing that can be abolished...HA

and pic related

these two are among a HUGE amount of women who wanted equality, but didn't want this
>>
File: freedom-truck_o_1630561[1].jpg (171 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
freedom-truck_o_1630561[1].jpg
171 KB, 500x550
>>30612857
However for me being in PA, my experience is for a rifle is listed below

>walk into store
>look around
>worker asks for assistance
>I point to the one I want to look at
>He takes it off the rack, takes out the mag, opens the bolt and locks it open
>Hands it to me
> I finger fuck it for a while, ask any questions if one pops up
>say ok lets do it
>I hand him the rifle, and give him my Driver's license
>hands me a NICS 4473 form
>I fill it out, answer truthfully on the questions, he goes to box up the gun
>If you lie the sale is terminated and you go to prison
>Once you fill it out the guy takes the form and makes a phone call to the feds. To confirm that what you wrote is true
>If everything is OK, he comes back fills in some info on the form for his records
>serial number, caliber... etc
>goes to the register rings me up, sometimes I also get a box of ammo or a mag
>pay with my Credit card
>hands me the box / case / bag of stuff
>says have a nice day
>out I go to the car

All in all I say it takes about 30 min, possibly longer if I chit chat with the dude for a while, or do some browsing

a good day to be 'murican
>>
>>30611917
you have to be 21 to buy from an FFL. All that says is that you can buy a handgun from a private owner if 18+.
>>30612000
you were correct with your first statement
>>
>>30611147
Cyberdyne Model 101 pls go.
>>
>>30613059

H-hey y-you can't do that.
>>
This is the whole reason I got my CCW
>Go to gun store
>Select gun
>Fill out 4473, show CCW
>Pay
>Go about day.

No calling or waiting, I can buy a firearm in 5 minutes. Rock hard the entire time
>>
>>30612857
Still have ARs at Walmart down the street here in Florida
>>
>>30613162
so, the exact same process as someone without their CCW
>>
Can active duty military engage in private sales in the state they are permanently stationed in even if their state of legal residence/home of record is another state?
>>
>>30613305
not military so i may be off but 4473 says you need a copy of your orders and proof of current housing
>>
>>30613305
>>30613387
and I suck at reading, private sales i have no idea but a FFL trnsfer reqs those things
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 750x1213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 750x1213
>>30610923
>>
>>30610923

Bought my first gun today here in Alabama.

Went to the store. Was really nice and everyone there, customers and owners were nice. Asked about the shotgun I wanted. Made a decision. They said "let me get you started on your paperwork"

Gave my name, address, social security number (optional), city/state I was born in, and confirmed I wasn't a felon, dishonorably discharged, illegal alien mentally ill, or charged of misdemeanor domestic violence.

Took about two mintues to fill out. Gave her my drivers license and she spend another minute typing in her part. Waiting about two minutes and said 'well they like you' and we rang up the gun, some shells, and some 9mm for a gun I had at home.

about 10 minutes after entering the store and doing serious talking, I dropped 600 bucks on a shotgun and some ammo. No permits needed.

It was one of the best shopping experiences I've had.
>>
>>30613269
Broward county FL ccw does not have 1 week waiting period.
>>
>>30613470
ah, got it. I was itching to add "unless you're in florida"
>>
>>30613456
My two favorite things to buy are guns and motorcycles. The people selling them are often as nerdy as I am about it, so it's usually a good time.
>>
>>30611546
thats in dutch harbor, AK. the eagles their are insane
>>
>>30613269
I don't have to wait for background checks, or in my state, pay the fee for them.
>>
>>30611463
Thats only for the portion of the law where it says what felons cant own.

Like they'll have nothing else to charge him with except for possession of a speed loader.
>>
>>30612640
So i have a truck, a sports car, a big house and lots of guns and all i have to do is have a small dick.

Pretty tempting. Where do i sign up?
>>
>>30613059
All he wanted was "a plasma rifle in da forty watt range!"

Damn fudd GS owner. Id have blasted him too!
>>
File: a97.png (9 KB, 550x893) Image search: [Google]
a97.png
9 KB, 550x893
I'm actually extremely depressed knowing that I'll probably never get a chance to live in America.

It's the only thing I've been thinking of these past couple months really.
>>
>>30615357
Where do you live, anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 659x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 659x596
>>30611345
>>
>>30615371
Finland so I guess it's natural for me to be depressed.
>>
>>30615410
>Finland
I'm sorry to hear that. But at least you have Kimi Räikkönen. Why can't you ever live in america? we get savages come here to live, you're from Finland come stay.
>>
>>30615449
Because the US has made it near impossible for white people that aren't millionaires to come live there.
>>
>>30610923
Fill out a form with personal information and essentially promising to not be part of certain prohibited categories like domestic abuser, fugitive from justice or a person who has been involuntarily committed to a sanatorium.
They call the FBI and see if you're on a list.
I pay and walk away with my stuff. If it's a handgun, there is also a permit that must stay on my person and yield a copy to the local police.
>>
>>30615459
Oh fuck
>>
>>30610923
Pick out gun.
Fill out 4473/hand over photo id.
Start grabbing ammo/accessories/cleaning shit if you haven't already.
Salesman will call your form in while you do this, unless he's backed up.
Police say you're not a felon.
Pay.
Leave.
Go shoot.

If you're not out in 15 minutes from the moment you walked in the door, you either don't know what you're doing and should research the gun more beforehand, or a LOT of guns were being sold right then and you had to wait on your form.

Unless you go to walmart. Don't do that.

>>30611404
>12) Store required to give short safety lesson.
Not where I am.
>>
>>30615502
Yeah sucks right. Maybe it's the the weather making me more sad than usual but I really hate this place.
>>
>>30611987
>>30612644
Christ on his throne this is absolutely disgusting. Liberals want this or worse here. If this happens it may be time for me to finally wander off into the woods and try and hack it, my side of the mountain style
>>
>>30615527
Without adding to the depression, what about do you hate? Those Scandinavian countries seemed pretty chill minus the bullshit letting immigrants come and run the show.
>>
>>30615746
Everyone is autistic, you can't do anything, there is nothing to do here.
>>
>>30615516
Took 30 minutes for them to run my info at Academy for some reason. I got to watch one of their peeps boresight a rifle for some 75 yo man in a wheelchair though.
>>
>>30615776
I would go snowboarding a lot. How are the gun laws? I know fuck little about Finland.
>>
>>30611404
Never got a safety lesson before.
>>
>>30615794
The same as any other European country really. Shit. It's the same as everything else. You are not allowed to do anything but it's not like there's anything to do anyway.
>>
>>30611404
>FUCK OBAMA!

Every time I go to the gun store in california the guy behind the counter has a litany of offenses the liberals have committed lately. "Those god damn liberals are after our bullet buttons! They voted on it last week!"

Then he narrows his eyes at me real squinty, cause im wearing black plastic hipster glasses. "How do you feel about Obama?" He says real cautious. "Fuck Obama." I say back, regardless of my feelings. He squints a second longer before giving me the nod.

Then I have to go through this all over again 10 days later.
>>
>>30615857
Damn. Sorry to hear that, anon. Good luck in Finland. Here have some big Emily Barry real estate agent titties.
>>
File: 1453436161018.jpg (44 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
1453436161018.jpg
44 KB, 295x300
>>30611387
>implying niggers dont use hi-points across all 50 states
>>
>>30611463
Yhe wording of this law defeats itself as your gun dose not shoot magazines, clips and speed loaders out of the barrel as a projectile.

Jesus christ, the Californian State Government needs to be audited by the fed.
>>
>>30611874
http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.41.240

Washington state law has an explicit exception for someone between the ages of 18 and 21 to possess a pistol
>>
>>30612431
Thing is, in the modern age, so long as Americans are fed and Have Entertainment, they will not fight.
>>
>>30615935
thanks for the name, she is at the wrong job.

she is the agent for some nice ass apartments though.
http://anchornyc.com/page.cfm?page=agents&state=profile&id=1365
>>
>>30616042
NP. I agree but goddam good for her, usually they don't work and just marry some guy.
>>
>>30611387
>three
It's spelled tree you dumbass cracker
>>
OP here.

Made this thread whilst drunk last night, good response.

You'd be a real fucking hero if someone could take pictures and timestamp it. Extra bonus points if you drive a fuck off big truck, have an eagle somewhere and make the whole thing as american as possible.
>>
>>30616002
We were one of the few revolutions that started with the people relatively well off.
>>
>>30611307

If you come to Freedom, I'll take you to the range, anon. Just look me up when you get here. I'm the guy in the shirt.
>>
>>30611896
We've never had "absolute monarchy" here in the US, and the whole idea of "the government isn't allowed to do everything it wants" is a pretty uniquely American idea.
>>
>>30615714
that will be the point at which we should use liberty's teeth.
>>
>>30615459
next year you will have your chance when trump reforms immigration and destroys the idea of diversity quotas
>>
>>30620146
Yeah. I'm pretty excited for Trump. Trump also said some time in August last year that he wants to make it so foreign students that graduate from a US university gain legal status. Definitely gonna apply for a shit ton of those if he gets elected.
>>
>>30620369
can't wait to have you, Fin dude
>>
>>30611770
Private sales constitue a tiny fraction of all gun sales, like less than 10% based on statistics from states that actually require background checks for them.
>>
>>30610923
This is the entire process.
>Walk into store
>Pick gun you want
>Fill out 4473 form
>Wait for them to do an over the phone NICS (background) check
>Once that's clear you pay them
>If you have a concealed carry permit you walk out with the gun
>If no carry permit then waiting period, come in and get it after that

That's it. Last gun I bought took about 30-40 minutes from time I said I'll take it to walking out with the gun.
>>
>>30610923
I bought myself a 10/22 at walmart for my birthday
>>
>>30610923
Dear Europoors
If you look feminine enough and can trap it up, we will marry you for 5 years so you can become citizens
Getting your boy pussy pounded is part of the deal.
No mangirls allowed. Must be skeleton thin and cute.
>>
>>30611345
LexBro! Lets hit the range sometime.
>>
Walmart?
>Go to Armslist.com
>Identify delicious local gun
>Email "SOLD" and ask for meeting location
>Meet in walmart parking lot
>Don't be weirdo/retard/psycho
>Exchange currency for goods
>Drive to range
>Fill out waiver
>Buy ammo and range time
>Shoot.
>>
>>30610923
Just did this last week:
>Tell work I'm going to to be a little late.
>Drive 20 minutes to outdoor store
>They open at 9
>9:03 I'm not the first one at the gun counter.
>Wait 5 minutes for help
>Yeah hi, I want an ar15
>OK well this ones on sale
>On sale
>Murder machines go on sale here.
>They sold 2 more while I was there
>Fill out paperwork
>Pay the man
>9:36 walk out with hot death despenser and a shit load of ammo (aka hot death)
>Drive home put the scary black hate stick in the gun safe with the rest of the horde and forget all about it until the race wars.
>At work by 10
>>
>>30612168
This is odd to me. Every time I've pulled in 5 to 10 minutes before the specified time and they've either been waiting on me or pulled in less than 5 minutes after me.
>>
>>30614938
beat me to it
>>
>>30614837
yeah, id take that deal
>>
>>30624530
>>Fill out waiver
>>Buy ammo and range time
>>Shoot.
you had me until here
>>
>>30611345
FAAAAANGER
>>
In communist Hawaii.

>decide you want rifle
>go to police department
>wait 3 hours in line to fill out long gun permit form
>wait 2 weeks
>go back to police dept
>wait another 2 to 3 hours in line
>Get permit
>Go to a gun shop because walmarts in Hawaii don't carry guns
>Buy rifle
>Go back to police department
>wait another 3 hours
> register your rifle because its a crime here to not register
>go shoot it
>>
File: 1438733916577.jpg (5 KB, 199x251) Image search: [Google]
1438733916577.jpg
5 KB, 199x251
>>30611404
i was in a store yesterday that had, right next to the rusty AK, and mold rotted M14...get this...HITLER trading cards!

>TFW youll never afford genuine historical NAZI propaganda
>>
File: Capture45.jpg (91 KB, 1488x1029) Image search: [Google]
Capture45.jpg
91 KB, 1488x1029
My day
> head to Camp Perry (National Matches are under way)
> go to CMP North Store
> already have 1903, 1917, M1 Garand from CMP
>buy can of surplus Greek .30-06 M2 ball for .60 per round with bandoleers and en bloc clips
> to the range tomorrow
> smile will leave my face sometime next week
>>
>~5 years ago
>be American olive visiting family home back in village
>at the cafe, one of the guys knows I like guns
>walks to his house and comes back with Egyptian m/45 clone
>play with it a bit
>he offers to sell it to me for 200 euro
>we begin the arduous process of transferring a firearm in the Greek countryside
>I give him 200 euros
>he shakes my hand and buys me another cup of coffee, some pastries, and a shot of brandy
>the process is now complete

>keep it in my closet and enjoy shooting potatoes off my fence whenever I'm in the village
>sold it last year to another local guy who was afraid of kebab, got 400 euro for it and a half crate of Chinese ammo

Not all of Europe is shit
>>
>>30624720
That's why I moved out of Hawaii.
>>
>see 10/22 on armslist
>message the dude - "I want to purchase it"
>he replies - "I understand"
>meetup at the local burger provider
>I hand over a smattering of small denomination burgerbuck
>he hands over the Ruger
>America the beautiful plays softly in the distance
>>
>>30625129
>10/22
How much did you pay for it?
I got mine brand new at Academy for 200
>>
>>30615410

American here

We hate our immigration policy too.

Illiterate person from a poor and violent country violating our laws? Please stay, our libcuck president is desperate for you to be a citizen.

Intelligent and successful person from a civilized country? Fuck off!
>>
File: 1468257741011.png (2 MB, 1525x1010) Image search: [Google]
1468257741011.png
2 MB, 1525x1010
>>30611345
>>
>>30613862
>see neat triumph in store parking lot
>owner walks out as I'm 'miring
>Hey fella, what's the permit-to-license process like here (just moved and want to start riding)?
>get a 15 minute description of that
>brief history lesson on Triumph
>best starter bikes for me
>friendly reminder that I may need to tune the carbs since there's lots of mountain passes
>friendly reminder that I am invisible to cagers

He was so into it, what a guy
>>
File: 1468551520892.gif (1001 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1468551520892.gif
1001 KB, 440x300
>>30611457
Wow a law abiding citizen with no criminal background, proper ID, and enough money was able to buy a firearm through the proper channels without substantial bureaucracy

What a wild nation of cowboys we are
>>
>>30611253
>Fill out form 4473
>call up the NICS background check system
And murricans call this shit "freedom"?
>>
>>30626999
I often just pay some dude on armslist cash in a parking lot
>>
>>30611387
Around Atlanta it's glocks. And the occasional hi-point that looks like a nerf gun. But mostly glocks
>>
>>30615942
>>30627401
Shit wrong person
>>
>>30626999
Only applies in cuck states and when buying from an FFL.
>>
>>30626999
What does your irrelevant country do?
>>
>>30611381
This. Walmart charges 5 pesos for the background check call.
>>
>>30611253
My walmart also escorts you out of the store
>>
File: 0518161655~01.jpg (239 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0518161655~01.jpg
239 KB, 1280x720
Wish I had me buying my vepr12 recorded.
>get call
>"your order is here"
>walk in, guy has 4473 waiting for me
>already ran my info through the NICS online check
>"hey, so I checked your store credit and you're good to go"
>walk out after 5 minutes with a new vepr12 without a penny out of pocket

I love my part time job
>>
>>30610923
Select gun
Fill out 1 page form called 4473 where you swear you aren't abdicated mentally ill, a felon or planning to over throw the government (which is shit because that's why the 2ND amendment is there supposedly).
Show them am I.D.
Wait a few minutes for them to call in a background check over the phone.
Pay and leave with gun.
Entire process takes 10 minutes.
Laws vary by state, some have waiting periods in case you were so angry that you drove to a gun store filled out the paperwork, passed the check, got your gun and drove to where ever to do something bad, maybe if you haven't calmed down by then, you will if you sleep on it (not fucking likely).
>>
>>30615829
I've received an ATF brochure basically telling me that juveniles die from handguns. That might be the required safety thing. It's only happened once though.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.