[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am frea/k/ing out. >FRIEND CALLED THIS AFTERNOON. > says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 15
File: 1459562918640.jpg (65 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1459562918640.jpg
65 KB, 380x380
Am frea/k/ing out.
>FRIEND CALLED THIS AFTERNOON.
> says forgot shotgun in my car.
>mfw
> my wife went out this morning to go shopping.
> mfw i live in canada and she has no firearms license.
> mfw shes probably 2 hours from home and isn't answering her cwll phone

What do serious practical and or legal advice.
>>
>>30596195
>Wait for her to return
>Give shotgun back to friend
Terrifying, I know
>>
As long as the shotgun isn't in plain view you don't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>30596195
1. Call your wife

2. Tell her to put a blanket over the gun and don't commit any traffic violations

3. Quit being a gigantic faggot
>>
Call the cops and turn her in before she takes you down with her.
>>
Unless the sight of a firearms causes her to develop an insatiable desire to shoot up a grocery store I think she'll be fine.
>>
I don't think you guys understand. Opp are dicks and pull people over all the time. I have no idea where the gun is in the car. She has no idea about gun laws and will not put it out of sight if she finds it. Is not ansewering her phone.

Which she almost always does.

So i cant tell her what to do.
>>
>>30596256
CALL THE COPS ANON. DO IT NOW BEFORE SHE FUCKS YOU.
>>
You dont understand. She has no idea about laws and wont hide it if she finds it. Opp pulls people over for no reason all the time. I cant call her and she always ansewers her phone.
>>
>>30596264
Should i???
>>
>>30596232
>1. Call your wife
She isn't answering her swll phone. Can't you read?
>>
Shes probably already dead
>>
>>30596269
No numbnuts, if she's really out shopping she'll either see it in the trunk or the back when she's loading up the bags and call you. Just tell her to cover it up and come home.
>>
>>30596269
No, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>30596281
She just shot herself, enjoy life in prison.

Also how does someone forget a gun? Do you fucks only give more power to libtards doing shit like that. Sometimes even I feel like not everyone should be able to get a gun.
>>
File: its true.jpg (35 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
its true.jpg
35 KB, 337x450
>>30596288

Honestly this
>>
>>30596195
Send a text
>>
I have never been pulled over by the police for no reason in my country, poor Americans
>>
>>30596256
>I don't think you guys understand. Opp are dicks and pull people over all the time. I have no idea where the gun is in the car. She has no idea about gun laws and will not put it out of sight if she finds it. Is not ansewering her phone.

She's already been apprehended and the female holding cell was full so they put her in with the men.

And all the men are rapists.

So are the officers.
>>
Well i don't know what to do. She would normally have been back by now.

Also as ive said she has no idea what to do. And probably would do something dumb like move onto the back seat if she was loading up the van.

And i didnt forget my gun. And yes my friend is retarded and lives on a farm so gets to leave his guns all over the place
>>
>>30596325
Well that's usually what happens when you're too busy jerking off to hentai in your parents basement to go and get your drivers license.
>>
File: 1426224154398.jpg (12 KB, 199x282) Image search: [Google]
1426224154398.jpg
12 KB, 199x282
>>30596329
I like where this thread is going.
>>
>>30596235
She's fucked isnt she?
>>
>>30596296
It's true unfortunately. A lot of people shouldn't own guns. There should at least be an education requirement and qualifying class, but one that isn't a fucking joke like L2C is.

There are too many faggot tier retarded pussies running around today that shouldn't have firearms because they're not responsible enough to use them properly.
We don't need gun prohibition, we need gun education. And education in general. People are so fucking dumb these days I swear
>>
>>30596339
Friendo, this is 4chan, calling me a basement dwelling wanker doesn't insult me or make you cool.

Plus I can drive manual cars, so i'm actually better than every american.
>>
File: 1453655735101.jpg (40 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
1453655735101.jpg
40 KB, 640x423
>>30596339
sic burn
>>
>>30596318
Have sent a bunch>>30596325
>>30596325

.... canadian. And yes but traffic stops are all cops do here. Nobody walks because a trip to the store here would be a cross country trip in your faggoty little shitpublic of wherevania.
>>
>>30596325
I'm American, and I've never been pulled over for nothing either.
>>
>mam do you know why i stopped you today?
>well gee mr officer im sure that i dont
>license and registration plz
>okay officer
>are you carrying any drugs or firearms
>no sir
>wait a second, whats that in the back seat?
>uhhh
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
>good shoot larry she was coming right for you

sorry for your loss op
>>
>>30596195

Are you from Canada or what? Illinois?

In the US, criminal prosecution requires intent to break the law, i.e. "mens rea". As long as you can lawyer up she shouldn't have a problem.

But, you and/or your friend might be found to be guilty of negligence or recklessness with respect to your firearms, depending on your local laws.
>>
>>30596339
Um no, try not being a nigger. No one I know of has been pulled over for no reason, it's unlawful I think.
>>
>>30596341
No she hates guns. So she never pays attention when i talk about this shit. Which is why im in the position. Cause odds are my biddy left it in the back seat and she has already seen it and done nothing.
>>
>>30596352
>People that don't meet my standards shouldn't have guns
>We don't need gun prohibition!
>>
>>30596366
.... im actually really worried that shell get arrested as stupid as that sounds. Shes white so she probably wont get shot but she will get a felony
>>
>>30596339
Not that anon and his statement was stupid but I have also never been stopped by police, then again violent crime here is pretty much residual and it's a very relaxed country.
>>
>ford explorer with bullet cratered windows and 1000's of shell casings surrounding it, red and blue ligts and sirens provide atmosphere
>camera pans left and zooms in on an evidence bag with a iphone in it
>screen lights up and the ambient tones of 50 cent ring across the back seat of the police cruiser
>'cuck retard' is calling (8) missed calls
>cut to credits
>>
File: 1445590246266.png (181 KB, 548x418) Image search: [Google]
1445590246266.png
181 KB, 548x418
>>30596406
>its an op is revealed to be a cuck episode
>>
>>30596352
You dumb cunts dont even read op says canada!!!! CANADA!!!!

we have 20 hour mandatory safety courses. Licensing and strict storage and transportation regulations that people a required to know but after 10 years dumb rednecks do dumb shit.
>>
>>30596389
>Tfw gunfags legitimately say people should be able to drive without a license to push the anti gun licensing

Sorry faggot it works up here and our gun crime is virtually nonexistent. The real problem is Trudeau is putting Women's Health Groups on the firearms advisory council and wants to pass more laws.

We haven't had a mass shooting or anything, the Liberals just want to ban more guns out of the blue. It sucks.
>>
>>30596421
>our gun crime is virtually nonexistent
That's because you have no gangs. If we got rid of our nigger/spic gangs our gun crime would be on the same level as most european countries. Don't get all uppity because you're literally a fucking leaf
>>
Op here. So legitamatly no advice.

How long should i wait?

Would the police have called me already?

I know she isnt on her way home because the drive is a dead zone.
>>
>>30596442
There is nothing you can do. Buy some pringles and get me some while you're at it.
>>
>>30596325
Why do you care?
>>
>>30596389
he's right tho. Sorry if you're on the low spectrum of society or the intelligence coefficient but no, not everyone should be able to acquire guns. You prove yourself capable and then go ahead and enjoy your freedom.

In the big scheme of things is better that way, responsible gun owners should not have to pay for the mistakes done by retards
>>
She is dead op. Just sell her stuff in a yard sale and skip town.
You know nothing op, just call your local police department saying you support all forms of gun control and for them to put it on the record.
Go to the neighbors and occupy their home until the military shows up to send a tactical nuke down your chimney.
>>
>>30596442
If she's the jumpy type don't tell her. She'll probably panic, increasing the odds of the cops stopping her.

Drink some bagged milk, masturbate with maple syrup or whatever you guys do to relax.
>>
>>30596478
In op's defence, gun laws up here are pretty stupid.

Like if i go to a friends cottage and i go out for dinner and can't leave my guns in someone elses car or someone elses house. I have to be with them at all times.
>>
>>30596418
Nigger nobody cares about Canada we're talking about 'Murica.

Apparently your cuck gunlaws don't keep your bitch ass from causing trouble. Wtf are you freaking out about? You think your wife is dumb enough to either not notice an obvious shotgun in car or not know what to do with it? Maybe you should teach her or mary someone that isn't a complete bimbo.

Your thread is shit OP you think we're going to give you any insight into your life?
>>
>>30596435
>Don't get all uppity because you're literally a fucking leaf
How are your #blm protests going on, amerifat friendo?
>>
Op you're fucked if she doesn't come back without having been stopped or anything

She gets stopped, she's fucked because she's in possession of a firearm without a license, and you're fucked because they'll slap a improper storage charge on you. If the cops see a firearm you're in trouble.

How do you forget about a gun in your car? All your talk about how people should only have a firearm if they're responsible and you do this
>>
>>30596442
Relax, she's just sucking some dick before coming home
>>
>>30596478
>you may enjoy your freedom after you've passed my personal criteria
Shut the fuck up you goddamned retard. A right is a right, you dont give permission for someone to exercise it. The government is not a body to allow people their rights, but to protect and preserve them.

So you take your bullshit and go fuck yourself
>>30596421
>hurt durr it werks up herr
Right, that's why OP is fucking shitting himself over something as trivial as having a scattergun in his car. Stay on your side of the border you Moose humping fuck.
>>
>>30596508
Only thing stupid so far is opie and is friend that can't even keep track of a gun.

Let a kid enter the car and we have now a shitstorm because some careless idiot.
>>
>>30596548
>Stay on your side of the border you Moose humping fuck
I'll, Canada is much better anyway. Hilary will fit you fuckers right, fatlard.
>>
>>30596389
I'm all for the 2A and I think having every citizen armed and trained would be great (it's just a fantasy of mine, it'll never happen). The USA would make a good military society like Sparta or something which would help get us back on track

Prohibition is prohibitive ownership.
Responsible 2nd Amendmenting is requiring citizens to prove they're responsible enough to own a firearm.

I hate that it's come to this, that people are really so pussified and stupid, but the problem is that back in the day people were actually taught how to properly use and maintain firearms, now they're seen as weapons of mass destruction or CoD wannabe items.

Libtards are right that the 2nd amendment is outdated, but that's because we changed, not because firearms did. Gotta push for education, responsibility, and common sense. All of which would have prevented OP's problem.
>>
>>30596510
They're going just fine, fucko. Believe it or not, the vast majority of the United States is not major metro areas. You should, since your country is the same.

Matter of fact, there was a #BLM protest here this weekend, and you know what happened? A lot of them showed up with candles and a bunch of churches came out and they held a memorial for the police killed in Dallas.

So we're fine. It's a little warm though.
>>
>>30596195
Call the Mounties and explain things to them. Then they will understand the situation and won't react unreasonably.

Also I here the internet is good for when you need to find a new wife.
>>
>>30596510
Better than Trudeau's Islamic bestiality orgies, you fucking maple syrup breathing nigger
>>
>>30596416
>its a fa/tv/irgin posting on /k/ episode
>>
>>30596601
>So we're fine
Yeah you guys having people being killed is so usual that a few more cops dead make no difference to you. My bad asking
>>
>>30596597
>fat
>Canadian
>>
>>30596597
>losing an argument with an American, better call him fat!
Great retort friend, I'll respond in kind
>I'll
Nigger you can't contract "I will" it just doesn't work. I know it's hard to wrap your French cock gargling brain around English, but try a little next time.
>>
>>30596618
>being this mad
you're the kind of person that should not able to have guns.

>talking about orgies
the last place I heard about that was orlando and didn't end up very nice to you. ;_;
>>
>>30596651
>implying I'm mad
I just don't like you dirty Canadians
>>
>>30596658
I don't like them either, and I live here.
>>
>>30596658
>not liking one of the likable nations on earth
you sound just buttmad.
>>
>>30596521
You guys are confusing who is who here. I am op. I think people should be responsible. But please read the thread.

An associate left gun in the back of my car. After a long day includong shooting fishing and evening drinking i left his place. He peft his gun in my car. Called me the very next day to alert me to this fact. And i immediately tried to ensure that as many laws and safety procedures were followed as possible.

So to all you niggers
1. How is this me being irresponsible?
2. Yeah my friend is an idiot but it is a harmless mistake (aside from lefal stuff)
3.so far all this thread is, is a bunch of unknowledgable foreigners arguing about gun laws and safety irrelevent to this situation.
4. Shitposting
5. I'm the asshole?
>>
>>30596633
No, it's a goddamned tragedy, but this is the closest I've seen people come together since fucking Osama Bin Laden was killed. Glad to see you're so obsessed over what goes on in my country, while letting your politicians shit on your head and saying "Thanks for the hat!"

Enjoy getting locked up for "improper storage" of your own property. That sure sounds peachy keen to me.
>>
>>30596597
I'll bring the car around.

Stupid in this situation but you can contract i will.
>>
>>30596686
Alright op since u haven't gotten the hint:

Nobody cares
>>
>>30596686
It's your car, therefore it's in your possession, therefore your friend is a fucking retard and you're fucked. If I was as big of a pants shitting pussy as you, and I lived in a country that told me where I could keep my own property, I would make sure that my retard friend got his fucking gun.

Stop being a fucking pussy. What the fuck is she going to do with it now anyways? Dump it? Calm your fucking tits and just wait, there's not shit you can do at this point except upset your wife.
>>
File: 6899806184_5d7b372f54.jpg (52 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
6899806184_5d7b372f54.jpg
52 KB, 390x310
>>30596686
Op can't handle the presure
>>
>>30596548
I'm talking about having people be educated and prove their adequacy in using/maintaining a firearm

Did you know when I went through my L2C course there was someone that forgot their drivers license, someone that was actually retarded, a handful of people that have never oiled their gun, and someone that couldn't even pass the qualifying shoot. Out of 20 people, half of them were shitheads that are now able to carry a pistol around.

The government can provide training and qualifying courses for free, the point is you shouldn't be letting uneducated, inept fuckers own something so potentially dangerous (I just triggered someone). The whole point is to fight tyranny if it arises, but have you seen how actual niggers and goatfuckers fight? They're just as likely to get fucked by their buddy as they are to fuck the enemy. Instead of having the right to bear arms be some god given manifest destiny it should be a right that is provided after you show you're a responsible citizen that is capable of actually using it to fight in a militia.

This will actually never happen no matter how much sense it makes because that would prevent our goobermint from being tyrannical.
Hate to get all "wake up" on you guys but the whole 2nd amendment debate is really as simple as that. The argument on one side is that it shouldn't be infringed and the other is that no one should have guns, but really that is only pushing for noguns because shit will keep happening and more people will side with nofuns.
I think the solution we should push for is a required ownership for everyone over the age of 10, but only after you go through an education and qualifying course that could even be taught at schools. I did it through 4H as a kid younger than that with a 22. No reason we can't educate our whole country and save lives and our country except big brother wants sheeple, not independent warriors
>>
>>30596686
Drinking whilst in control of firearms?
>>
>>30596797
OP won't quit digging his hole. It's adorable actually.
>>
OP:

I'm also Ontariobro.
If she can drive without being a douche, she'll be ok.
I've been driving for 14 years, and the handful of times I've been pulled over have all been my fault.
(squealing tires/burnouts, running yellow/red light, holding phone, driving on a closed road).
As long as she doesn't scream out "HOLY FUCK A GUN" when she pops the trunk to put groceries in, she'll be ok.
Also, "I do not consent to having my vehicle searched." Just putting that out there.
>>
>>30596765
I get where you're coming from, and appreciate the well thought response to basically what sums up to "STFU FAGGOT," so I'll extend the same courtesy. We will just agree to disagree, and still be on the same side.

Personally I don't give a shit about "da ebil gubbermint" angle. I think that every *adult* has a natural right to defend their lives and the lives of their families, by any means necessary. Do I understand why you can't booby trap your property? Yes, and I agree with it. Mines and pungie pits don't care who they hurt. But taking away someone's ability to defend themselves is unnatural and wrong. Whether or not said individuals maintain and practice with their arms is not the responsibility of the government. It's their lives, and personal responsibility comes into effect at this point. I also don't agree with compulsory ownership, but that's another matter.

That being said, see that I emphasized adults above. Mentally incompetent individuals, who's minds are developmentally children's, are an exception.
>>
Long short story; op's wife is fucking another dude while he is worrying about muh gun in the backseat. top lel, pls leave /k/
>>
>>30596926
>inb4 OPs wife makes a thread
>Found a shotgun in husband's car, I think I got the barrel stuck in my ass, wat do?
>>
>>30596195
Your friend is a piece of shit OP, you need new friend. Any friend that is dumb/careless enough to potentially ruin someone's life is a piece of shit
>>
>>30596895
I agree everyone that's of sound mind should have the right to defend themselves, and it shouldn't be taken away. I'm just saying that people must be educated first. It really isn't stressed enough these days, people just go buy a gun and expect to know what to do if something happens.
I'm sure you've seen the video of the guy shooting his hand cuz he's testing out the laser sight. (If not you should look it up, worth a watch). Shit like that could be easily avoided with a basic firearms course.

I'm worried for our future and the only sure answer I can come up with that is mostly guaranteed to work is training and licensing that requires recertification annually (it works well for the Army at least- trust me I know)

Mandatory ownership is iffy, but I see it as a way to keep everyone involved in the gun community and able to defend themselves or the country. Otherwise it turns into the limp wristed nogunners not having to deal with certifying and then the gunners just walked into having to be licensed to own/operate.
It's tricky because it's a big step closer to total noguns, but idk it seems like it's worth a shot, we have to do something unfortunately, and education being such an obvious answer, but not being pushed by the NRA even (they just keep asking for money) is proof to me that the agenda is noguns by both parties.

Which is final topic. There's some really spooky gvmt things and that's the whole reason the 2A exists. There is definitely a noguns agenda because that's the nature of big government, it wants more power and it's easier to get/keep power if they are the preds and we're the prey.

If anyone wants to jump in on this debate please do, I'm bored af and like to talk
>>
Holy shit, this thread scares me, because of what kind of shit life gun control actually looks like.
In my state, you can carry a handgun, loaded or unloaded, with no permit of any kind, anywhere in your vehicle so long as you keep it concealed and it's "securely encased," defined as being in a snap holster, glove box, center console, or other closed case. So, as long as my .357 is in a snap holster, I can lay it on the front seat with a newspaper over it and be fine, no permit needed. Don't even have to tell a cop it's there unless I want to.
As for long guns, I can carry those in my car however the hell I want, concealed or no. Lay it on the back seat, throw it in the trunk, mount it on a gun rack in the back window if I want. About the only restriction would be if I put a jacket and hat on it and tried to use the HOV lane claiming my shotgun as a passenger. The only real worry is some dirtbag stealing it, not the cops locking me up.
If my wife takes my car and I've left a firearm in there, no big deal.
>>
>>30596195
Call the authorities and tell them she is a Muslim extremist with a firearm.
>>
>>30597083

Welcome to the life of the Canadian Gun Owner.
>>
>>30596962
kek
>>
>>30596686
>being canadian
>being a drunk syrup nigger
pick two
>>
How many times have the cops searched your car? Zero?
Big fucking deal huh
>>
>>30597024
>I'm worried for our future and the only sure answer I can come up with that is mostly guaranteed to work is training and licensing that requires recertification annually

Sounds great. Can't afford renewal, or get laid up in hospital and can't recert? You deserve to have your right stripped away and your firearms confiscated.

We should institute a Free Speech Licensing program whereby a person is permitted to say any hateful speech they want, but only after going through sensitivity training and social education. And if they post something on a persistent forum, if the license expires they should be required to delete it within 45 days.
>>
>>30596686
>1. How is this me being irresponsible?

Well... both of you will be charged by the relevant authorities ( at the discretion of the individual LEOs)

>2. Yeah my friend is an idiot but it is a harmless mistake (aside from lefal stuff)

It's spelt lethal.

And it can lead to the theft of the firearm and usage in the commission of a crime.
>>
>>30597024
I've seen that video, and the dumbass who shot his hand was a licensed firearms instructor, if I'm not mistaken.

I agree that classes should be given and taken more seriously. But making them mandatory is that slippery slope we always talk about. One more restriction, one more ban, one more law is one step closer to disarmament of the populace. That's unacceptable.

And yes, there is definitely an agenda to disarming your constituency. I don't have my head buried in the sand over that, for sure. That's where militia groups and such come into play. What we need to do there is un demonize militias, and get people in the community to actively serve in them.
>>
>>30597324
>lethal
He meant legal, but yours is more appropriate.
>>
>>30597301
Bitch I said this would all be free from the government. Let's not get into taxes or all that, there sure as shit is an easy unburdensome way to provide this service.
The point isn't to hinder it's to enhance. Who the fuck is going to implement something to make people more responsible gun owners and then shit all over them?

Because some people have trouble with reading comprehension
>stupid people hurt society
>armed stupid people are dangerous
>smart people benefit society
>smart unarmed people are vulnerable
>educate people
>everyone is smart
>2A is what it should be
>smart, productive citizens enjoying firearms responsibly and more people than ever are patriotic, ready to pick up their arms in defense of country or freedom

It's rather far fetched I'll admit, as too many people are just too fucking retarded or faggoty-ann to live up to the American spirit these days. We're all just too entitled and coddled, but I think it's a step in the right direction.

I realize if this was actually implemented today it wouldn't work and it would be a major turning point in noguns agenda but I like to dream that there's hope for this country and we're not being overrun by a faggot mentality.
>>
>>30596195
Try getting your son's dad to call her, maybe he has better luck getting a hold of her.
>>
File: safestoragecanada.jpg (56 KB, 461x626) Image search: [Google]
safestoragecanada.jpg
56 KB, 461x626
This whole thread is retardation.
I suspect this is a troll, otherwise if OP had any sense they would have posted in the /k/anada general.
1) to address OP, since I assume you aren't a completely retarded hick, the shotgun is probably in a gunsock or soft case. With any luck, your wife won't even recognise it.
2) nobody is gonna pull her over, you're just panicking.
3) if she IS caught, the gun will be confiscated and your wife will be in trouble. The confiscation sucks, but your buddy is a tard for not keeping track of his firearms. Your wife will be pissed, but hey, she shoulda picked up. It's out of your hands now.

The rest of this thread is just shitposting about nationalities or people not understanding that OP has no 2A rights.

>>30597324
OP cannot be charged with anything.
Also if it was stolen and used in a crime, that is also not his legal responsibility assuming he reports the theft.
Quit being a retard. Know the law.

Also, for all the Americans hating on Canada?
We're working on it. Canada is the first country in modern history to REPEAL gun controls recently with the Common Sense Gun Bill (removes transport restrictions, unbanned 2 rifles, added Castle law). After we get rid of Trudeau, the Conservatives have recently altered the party platform to prioritize a 2A for the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

If we all pull together, N. America can be a place of real freedom.
>>
File: fuck you cat.jpg (940 KB, 1360x907) Image search: [Google]
fuck you cat.jpg
940 KB, 1360x907
>>30598056
>Also if it was stolen and used in a crime, that is also not his legal responsibility assuming he reports the theft.

Well that's where OP is going full retard.

But morally speaking, if he fails to secure a firearm, there might be a chance where the prosecutor can nail him and the family of the potential victims suing in civil court for negligence or worse, criminal negligence.

Think of all the legal clusterfucks OP can get.

There's paper law, and then there's the courts. Anything can happen and set a bad legal precedent.

OP you fuckface. You and your dumbass buddy doomed us all.
>>
>>30597465
>The point isn't to hinder it's to enhance.
That sounds like Reggie Jones-Sawyer, chair of the CA Assm. Public Safety Committee. "This is a pro-responsible gun ownership bill" - in response to every new restriction being proposed.

I agree with your ideas of gun education though. I do wish we could have a Swiss militia system to supplant the National Guard.
>>
>>30596510
how are yours?
>>
>>30598056
Followup now that I finished reading...

>>30596686
Fucking hell OP you stupid asshole. Drinking with your guns? At least tell me you put triggerlocks on them you fucking hick.

>>30597083
It's not great, but it's still one of the best. We're probably second after the US excluding Cali and NY. Not good enough? Help us change it. Pop into the /k/anada general from time to time and sign petitions, email politicians. They don't have to know you aren't Canadian.

>>30598148
If it is reported, he will face no charges and there is no way he could be sued. Morally culpable? Sure. OP and his friend are apparently morons who do not keep track of their guns. If the car were broken into at the grocery store and the gun stolen and used in a murder, I hope the guilt haunts OP and his friend for a long time. But they could not be legally responsible.
1) The victims would have to know whose gun it was, which is not likely to be released by the cops
2) they would need to prove it was stolen because of irresponsible storage, the only evidence of that is basically this thread if OP keeps his lip buttoned.
>>
>>30596256

She probably can't get to the phone because she's in a firefight with johnny law. Condolences OP
>>
>>30596478
>>30596421
You're literally promoting oligarchies
>what's that?
>on no we can't have the plebeians owning weapons
>we got to make sure only the 1% have guns
>rules for thee, but not for me
>>
>>30596195
1. Don't have any friends that careless with thier firearms
2. Move to a first world nation where you don't need a license to be near a gun
>>
>>30596235
I don't think you know Canadians very well.
>>
>>30596421
>Liberals just want to ban more guns out of the blue
They want more control because you keep bending over and giving it to them you fucking idiot.

Give them an inch and they will take every mile till your gun laws are like Britain's.
>>
>>30596354
>deflecting
>>
>>30596375
>married a woman that hated guns
Dude...
>>
File: leansawmycentipede.jpg (34 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
leansawmycentipede.jpg
34 KB, 600x330
>>30596256
She cant answer her phone right now because shes taking black cock in her tight white pussy

just do what you always do
wait for her to get home
she will seem tired
"I went to the gym"
She gives you your daily kiss
Little do you know you have cum in your mouth now

Canada
Not even once
>>
>>30596686
Ok, so your wife is fucked with a possession of a firearm with no license and your friend is fucked with an improper storage charge

Now you have to double up on every type of storage, go above and beyond with everything because if the rcmp decides they want to they will charge you. Lock up everything, then add more locks, trigger lock everything

It's not necessary to use this many, but the rcmp will do whatever they can to charge you with something because they think every gun owner in canada is mass murderer waiting to break out and will treat you as one
>>
>>30598673
>Canada
>having blacks
>>
>>30598931
Shes taking that big sandnigger cock

sorry forgot you imported an ungodly amount of dunecoons
>>
>>30596329
Thats what I call a sticky situation.
>>
>>30596195
Is it unrestricted?
If so shes fine, only restriction is it has to be unloaded
If its restricted though better hope no rcmp pulls her over or else gg well played for her
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 480x1084) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 480x1084
>>30596269
>>30596264
>>30596256
>>30596233
>>30596232
>>30596195
God damnit Canada! What did you do this time.....
>>
So op have you contacted her by now?
>>
>>30596647
I'll have you know, that's exactly how you contract it. His error was in contracting a clause.
>>
File: obama_refugees.jpg (41 KB, 684x474) Image search: [Google]
obama_refugees.jpg
41 KB, 684x474
>>30598989

We got like 25k women and queers. You'll have it a lot worse before Obama is out of office bud. Enjoy the snack bar.
>>
>>30598538
>Move to a first world nation where you don't need a license to be near a gun
Syria?
>>
File: Bane posting movie collection.jpg (825 KB, 2500x2258) Image search: [Google]
Bane posting movie collection.jpg
825 KB, 2500x2258
>>30596256
>Opp are dicks and pull people over all the time
I don't know about dicks, but OPP do pull people over all the time.

I once had an officer pull me over and banepost me.

He pulled me over for absolutely nothing, walked to my window all serious with his hands on his belt came to my window and asked me if getting caught was part of my plan.

I was confused for a while, and said 'excuse me?' then he goes full /tv/ on me. Like RELENTLESS bane posting. I caught on eventually and we bane posted for a solid 5 minutes.

He told me i was alone, i said i didn't get to bring friends. He said it was OK, they're not my friends. And so on.

Eventually he told me to have a good one and just drove away in his charger.

I'm not lying i swear, got a dash cam after that. It was TOO wild.
>>
>>30599552

Was he a big guy?
>>
File: 50 sizes of guy.jpg (157 KB, 791x1023) Image search: [Google]
50 sizes of guy.jpg
157 KB, 791x1023
>>30599608
For you.

Actually he was kinda skinny and i think i was taller than him. Pretty cute though. No homo.
>>
kek.
>>
People that won't answer their cell phones are cancer so when she gets raped to death by Syrian """"""migrants"""""" in a holding cell it won't be much of a loss.
>>
>>30599251
Shut up, Hippie. Whose side are you on?
>>
>>30596354
It's okay, Tumblr is here to give you the safe space you need to protect you from that [TW: Curse Words] FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE.
>>
>>30596600
>Prohibition is prohibitive ownership.
>Responsible 2nd Amendmenting is requiring citizens to prove they're responsible enough to own a firearm.

How can someone with dubs be so fucking stupid?

Just start teaching firearms safety in schools. >, I know I know, but thats the only way to teach nearly everyone gun safety without restricting rights.
>>
>>30597465
>Bitch I said this would all be free from the government. Let's not get into taxes or all that, there sure as shit is an easy unburdensome way to provide this service.

>Let's just make X free!
>Well we know it won't /really/ be free but who cares!

I keep reading this thread and posts like these are just making me more and more angry.
>>
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

retards will kill themselves and others because of carelessness but that doesn't mean that the state is justified in killing your dog and kidnaping you because you have a gun on your private property that they don't like or because they disagree with you. People die far more in car accidents and in swimming pools. "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." You don't need overlords to micromanage your life
>>
This is why nobody likes Canada. Guns are banned but sex with animals is just fine
>>
>>30601594
>Canada
>guns are banned
>>
File: Monday night.png (185 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Monday night.png
185 KB, 1280x1024
>>30601594
>sex with animals is just fine
But, anon...
>>
>>30602485
>that screencap

what the fuck
>>
>>30597112
Dem Tax-Free SBRs......
>>
>>30596367
That's not true at all. Intent is just another charge in the US, it's not a requirement to be charged.
>>
>>30596369
That's not true, cops can legally pull you over for any reason.
>>
File: 1465252825051.png (72 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
1465252825051.png
72 KB, 250x272
>>30596354
>wanker
Britbong detected.
>>
>>30603169
It's not worth it, Anon. No SCARs. No AKs besides a limited number of Valmets, no G3s, no FALs. the sweet chinkshit and cheap slavshit can only go so far.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.