[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a colt 10mm auto a good investment? I mean fucking look at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: COMBAT_ELITE_COMBSPEC.jpg (805 KB, 1005x708) Image search: [Google]
COMBAT_ELITE_COMBSPEC.jpg
805 KB, 1005x708
Is a colt 10mm auto a good investment? I mean fucking look at the beauty.
>>
I'm still not sure if 10mm is just a meme round or what, but I now want a Colt 10mm pistol just to say I own it. Can I get one of these in Canuckistan? Handguns are perfectly legal as long as you have the proper papers and shit, but it can be hard to get shit from out of the country.
>>
>>30594030
I've no idea brother, but in my country they sell just a glock 20 and literally no ammo for it.
>>
>good investment
no
>good looking
i guess
>fun to shoot
you bet
>worth it
i don't think so
>>
>>30594011
Colt is usually a good investment
It's a fairly horrible experience to live with, 10mm is fairly heinous and you'd be better off with .45 for most things.

They're fun to shoot. But I'd rather just buy a series 70
>>
>>30594207
I threw up a little reading this.
>>
>>30594030
>I'm still not sure if 10mm is just a meme round or what
It isn't. Pretty much the same capacity as a 9mm, but better STOPPIN_POWAH than a .45
>>
>>30594343
It's got the same STOPPIN_POWAH as a .357magnum

approximately the same amount of bullet weight going approximately the same feet per second, depending on the load
>>
>Is a colt 10mm auto a good investment?

Its got a pony on it doesn't it? Doesnt matter it's a masterwork or if the machinist was shitfaced when he cut the parts, the rollmark is all that matters as evidenced by all the worn the Fuck out colt from the last two decades you can find in shops and online for the price of a nib 91

That being said the 2016 Delta Elite looks pretty nice. Why they waited so long to modernize, only the feeble minded brass at colt knows
>>
>>30595787
The new Delta looks like dogshit
>>
>>30594011
>10mm Auto

Meme round
>>
>>30594011
>>30594011
10mm 1911s are generally an afterthought for companies that make 1911s and quality suffers.

if you want a practical 10mm buy a glock 20 or 29

alternatively, a 10mm javelina hardballer would attract moist females to you from a 300 mile radius
>>
>>30597702
The new Delta looks like every other production since 2000.

>>30597832
>alternatively, a 10mm javelina hardballer would attract moist females to you from a 300 mile radius

Ah yes the shittiest of 10mm 1911s.
>>
>>30597903
hey hes buying a 1911 - in 10mm - he's not in this for quality or functionality, he wants to be johnny badass cunt annahilator
>>
>>30597962
OP here, can confirm.
Hell, I'm spending my lawyer money on a gun, so if something happens....
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.