[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: how much would an E1 yeoman in the Navy make each year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1466146886551.gif (186 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
1466146886551.gif
186 KB, 678x422
Question: how much would an E1 yeoman in the Navy make each year?
>>
>>30579515
>searchenginedotcom
>>
>>30579515
you know the answer, no enlisted person makes shit. Go into a trade and make shit tons of cash. If you need to feel manly or like you have a purpose. The military is not for you.
>>
>>30579515
Not enough, go become an electrician
>>
>>30579515
Why are you asking this here? You can find pay charts all over google.
Navy pays everyone the same per job, allowances and hazard pay depends on your living status and what not.
You won't even be E-1 after your first year as long as you're not a fuckup.
WHY would you want to be a YN though?
>>
>>30579515
Go into hydrology, we need wadduh
>>
>>30584366
This. What kind of idiot takes more than a year to make E-2?
>>
>>30579515
There's essentially no way to be paid as an E1 for that long, you'd advance to E2 afterrible 9 months and you would, in all likelihood leave bootcamp eother as an E2 or E3 anyway if you're moderately intelligent and not fat.
>>
As much as an E1 across all branches. Regardless of rate/mos. I was E3 by the time I graduated boot camp. RTC Great Lakes is cake. Fold some clothes. Put out fire. Get a hat. Turn to.
>>
File: 2009_enlisted_pay_01.jpg (61 KB, 613x331) Image search: [Google]
2009_enlisted_pay_01.jpg
61 KB, 613x331
>>30584366

Every time I read these charts I can't help but smile at the idea of someone that is somehow a fucking E-1 after 10 years of service.

You'd have to have some magical fucking ability to screw up just enough for demotion without screwing up enough to end up in jail.
>>
An E-9 will have to work until he is 60 even after he retires.

If you are concerned with pay and shooting for the enlisted corps of a given military, you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>30585993
If you live modestly it's perfectly reasonable to get by on the 20-30k a year navy pension and retire at 50.

Might as well stay in though. Antediluvian enlisted men aren't exactly put in the most stressful jobs and sticking it out until 60 makes for an easier retirement.
>>
>>30586138
Just retire and take a civil service job so you can double dip like everyone else.
>>
>>30586160
I guess it really comes down to how much you love telling teenagers to get their hands out of their pockets.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.