[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this hole for /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tikkahole.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
tikkahole.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What is this hole for /k/?
>>
Cartridges that go blowy-uppy the wrong way. It vents the excess gases out.
>>
World's tightest fleshlight
>>
>>30579540
Yeah, no.
>>
>>30579509
That's the lube channel, you put oil in there
>>
>>30579563
>he receiver ring has a single gas port in the left side which aligns with a hole in the bolt head to vent escaping gas out to the side. The bolt body has no ports to direct escaping gas downward into the magazine well. Gas entering the firing pin hole that reaches the rear of the action is blocked by the solid rear wall of the bolt sleeve.

http://www.sportingshootermag.com.au/rifles/test-report-the-businesslike-tikka-t3-hunter#1TDsGTZCTJudIQO0.99
>>
>>30579577

So what happen when I put my finger then when i shoot?
>>
>>30579600
Nothing assuming you didn't handload your cartridge with pistol powder.
>>
>>30579509
your dick.
>>
File: lolapple.jpg (2 KB, 124x80) Image search: [Google]
lolapple.jpg
2 KB, 124x80
>>30579716
>>
>>30579509
It's a flashhole for when you don't have any rifle ammunition and you need to use black powder and a slow match. The finns have a history of desperate situations and this is a requirement for all rifles in the event of russian invasion.
>>
>>30579509
what caliber tikka, comrade?
>>
tikka tikka
>>
File: turd-ferguson-snl.jpg (123 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
turd-ferguson-snl.jpg
123 KB, 700x400
>>30579509
>I'll take, ahh, "Most Common Questions /k/ommandos Ask" for $1000, Alex.
>>
>>30579768
Tikka cal
>>
>>30579509
It's a speed hole
>>
>>30579768
.308 broseph
>>
>>30579509
Loaded chamber indicator.
>>
>>30579920
I thought the loaded chamber indicator was the little curved thing by the grip that I would squeeze while I look down the barrel.
>>
>>30579779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ay1ysVQPww
>>
Energy escapes through the easiest path.

If the barrel suddenly becomes NOT the easiest path, or there is so much energy that "through the bolt and into your face" becomes the easiest path, then that hole redirects it so that it doesn't go towards your face.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.