[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, while lookin for gauze in my dad's closet i found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160710_204905.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160710_204905.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Hey /k/, while lookin for gauze in my dad's closet i found this. No idea what kind of gun it is except it say's bryco and shoots .380 acp. Is it even a good pistol?
>>
You father is a nigger
>>
>>30578118
is your dad dead? if so, never sell it and give it to your son some day.

if not, put that shit back nigger, don't fuck around with a man's hidden guns
>>
>>30578118
nope, don't play with your dads guns without asking him first.
>>
>>30578118
Well first off be careful and make sure it is not loaded.

Secondly you got a Bryco Model 48 which is roughly 100 dollars. Your dad is betting your family's safety on a 100 dollars gun so he must not think highly of you. Heck you're digging his shit up so it's no doubt your dad must really distrust your ass.
>>
Damn nigga, I ain't seen one of them in years. Not since the first inch or so of the slide snapped off and went flying downrange of the one I had. I paid $50 for that thing.
>>
>>30578118
You missed spelled guns in the first sentence.

Source: I to was a shitty kid once.
>>
>Is it even a good pistol?

No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBqQdZyVjjs
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (86 KB, 775x837) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
86 KB, 775x837
>>30578118

That is a murder-someone-and-throw-into-a-pond type gun.

Don't fuck with it. It's legit dangerous. I mean all guns are dangerous, but Brycos are dangerous in ways guns aren't supposed to be dangerous.
>>
>>30578572
>>30578194
>>30578145
>>30578141
;_;
It won't happen again guys, I'll put it back
>>
Put it back, your dads going to need it for the next time he tries to rob the liquor store.
>>
>>30578118

>muh saturday night special
Its fine, OP. Don't listen to these snobs, it will kill someone just as good as a glock.
>>
>>30578194
Actually, 100 dollars on a gun is probably a very effective cost/risk analysis for the family safety budget.

Have you checked your house for radon? Got a security system? Fire extinguishers? Backup generator and month food/water supply? Fresh brake pads and tires? Wiring all up to code? Fire escapes?

Did you even invest the zero dollars it takes to designate a muster point for your family in case of an emergency?

Maybe you did, but 99% of /k prepares for Russians and nothing else. And it's not because they don't love their families, it's 'cause they're dumb.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.