[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going home on leave from CA to Midwest >see this wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1200x675
>going home on leave from CA to Midwest
>see this

wat do?

>inb4 carry; bringing PPS with
>>
>>30570509
>I-35
Oh wow glad I'm not up in the Shitties at drill this weekend.
>>
>>30570523
I was going to take 94, too...
>>
>>30570509
take an alternative route. No way to win if you are boxed in on all sides by traffic and they start shit with your car.
>>
>>30570554
Exactly. Pulling a gun will only make them flip their shit, and being a (presumably) white person in the middle of a rowdy BLM protest is a terrible situation.
>>
>>30570509
Roads are for cars not people, I stop say black lives don't matter more than any other and when they start trying to smash my windows and hop on my vehicle I fear for my life and step on the gas.
>>
>>30570509

Pretend to stand in solidarity with them, then consume drugs in their presence. It gives the police a pretense to crack some skulls.

Just be white and you'll be alright.
>>
>>30570509

Get out of the car.

Say that you're on the way to visit your dying wife before she passes.

Fake tears.
>>
>>30570509
watch them get teargassed, laugh
>>
>>30574667
doesn't work. They blocked a guy from getting on a plane to see his dying mother.
>>
>>30570509
Jump off of the highway and pick it up at the next on ramp, should only cost you a couple minutes of drive time.
>>
>bunch of cop cars already
you don't have to do shit, honestly
>>
>>30570509
Why would you stop?

Go faster.
>>
>>30573310
Thats not going to get you through the cop cars
>>
>>30574730
Isn't this illegal? where are the Black Marias and the batons?
>>
>>30574667
you're assuming these animals have souls
see: >>30574699
>>
>>30570509
If the police didn't have the road blocked you could idle through them at about 5mph, nobody is going to get run over in slow motion and youll just push them if they won't move out of the way. If they try to force entry to the car, stomp on the gas and tell the police that you feared for your life.
>>
>>30570509
rent a bigrig, floor the gas pedal, continue on to vacation at home. stop at carwash before bringing smelly front grill to house though
>>
File: 0KqTTm1.gif (3 MB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
0KqTTm1.gif
3 MB, 300x210
>>30570509
You really need a Gatling gun to deal with this properly. Just call ahead so the cops know you are there to help, this will also get you through the cop cars. Win-Win for everyone.
>>
>>30574744
Im pretty sure it is illegal, thats why the police are there. They are trying not to be too heavy handed because that could make the situation mire dangerous and destructive.
>>
Yet another reason to invest in frontage roads.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 766x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 766x460
>It's a "/k/ pretends to be libertarian then constantly sucks cop dick" episode.
>>
>>30570509
This better not here there tomorrow afternoon. I take 35w when the Lowry tunnel gets packed.
>>
>>30574786
That is a kick ass gif...
>>
>>30574823
>it's a '/k/ is one person' episode
It's at least two. Us and the guy who is wrong about everything.
>>
>>30574823
no one likes it when stupid fucks block roadways no matter what color they are
>>
>>30574764
there's is page from a comic about two pike columns clashing and the slow awful agony of getting impaled and getting pushed from behind will you're trying to stop from getting impaled further
which is why i can't into mass crowds

>>30574807
they're blocking the adjacent grass off to the sides as well
they'd block the access road too
>>
>>30570509
Just get on central or 10th ace you fucking hill person.
>>
>>30574842

I guarantee that at least some of the people who go on and on about how much they hate the government and love freedom inexplicably hate the people that are protesting against abuse of state power.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBvvDhEeetc
>>
>>30574879
when people block roads is one of the times that people support cops because we're not allowed to just plow through the lines
>>
>>30574823
Ideally they would be trespassing on private roads and then be cleared out like human trash.

>>30574879
Have you seen the interviews with these people? they don't know why the fuck they're there or what the fuck they're doing besides 'sticking it to the man' which is why nothing ever changes and Occupy failed hard.
>>
>>30574867
It'd split their manpower considerably to have two redundant routes to block off.

What I've really been wondering is whether things like google maps include nigger related road closures.
>>
>>30574888
Brazil, truly the waste bin of South America, the waste bin of continents.
>>
>>30574944
Goggle uses user data to determine of anyone also using Google Maps is slowing down and official construction notices.

Not sure if they would include it though you could probably check right now as I think there are a couple of closures because of this right now.
>>
File: image.png (619 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
619 KB, 750x1334
>>30574986
It looks like an accident on Hiawatha would slow you down more than anything else going on.
>>
>>30574667
they lack the mental competency to see it from someone elses perspective, the classic "they aint me, they aint my kin."

there is only one correct answer to this scenario
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2y3FKgsTU
and dont stop.
>>
>>30575035
>hol up nigga, I needta put dis shit on worlstar
>>
>>30570509
>cover up plates
>plow through the crowd
>police can't pursue because of all the bodies
>>
>>30570509
don't shoot any nogs in Minnesota
You'll get thrown in jail
>>
Set up on the hill to your right 200 yards away between some pine trees and Shoot n scoot with a suppressed 300blk subsonic with brasscatcher?
>>
>>30575168
>pine trees
>downtown mpls
Cletus detected
>>
>>30570509
The proper tool for this situation is the pedal on the right.
>>
>>30570509
could you imagine ramming that with a semi?
they are only brave because of the police are the to protect them from harm.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>30570509
>"Floor it?! FLOOR IT!?"-spongebob
>>
I'm almost certain that BLM is trying to trigger a civil war right now by being annoying cunts.
>>
>>30574823
>Libertarian
>Allowing a bunch of angry niggers to impede on your day

The whole point is don't mess with me I won't mess with you. It's almost like you don't know what a libertarian is.
>>
File: Spongebob earning his license.jpg (207 KB, 615x382) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob earning his license.jpg
207 KB, 615x382
>>30575662
>>
>>30574764
Actually someone did get run over in slow motion at a BLM protest in Minneapolis about a year and a half ago.
>>
>>30575035
>DAYUM...
>>
>>30575166
No, you just gotta call the cops and not act like a dindu.

Also not being a moron racebaiter yourself is probably helpful, but them good boi tripfags are mostly gonna get the book thrown at them because they just blasted and ran, instead of contacting the cops about being attacked.
>>
>>30576190
Three people ran over BLM protesters in Minnesota in 2015. None of them were arrested or faced charges.

You just can't hit them at speed, you ease up to the crowd, and when they break a window or start jumping on your hood, that's when you floor it.

I know this means that those of you in underpowered cars are at a disadvantage, but that's what you get for buying an econobox.
>>
>>30570509
Wonder why the fuck I was in CA as I go around on side roads.
>>
>>30570509
Be driving a truck with bullbars and go faster.
>>
>>30577543
Even econoboxes can accelerate fast enough to have some nice bumps. Though the crumple zones might mean it wont make it.
>>
File: Prius Plow.jpg (71 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Prius Plow.jpg
71 KB, 960x720
>>30577543

This.
>>
>>30577885
>Nissan
>having any say about any car lacking horsepower
I can smell the rice from here
>>
>>30574823

>no one responded to my thread with 'KILL ALL NIGGERS'
>they must all be bootlickers!

why is every thread about cops so fucking cancerous
>>
>>30577925
Because computers and phones don't electrocute underage B& faggots when they try to post.
>>
>>30577543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4

If the 4 cylinder outback can manage it, your shitbox can do it too

It's easy to underestimate just how much power even the most anemic of fuel sipping engines can put on the floor when pushed.

You'd have to be driving a geo metro or a smart car or something equally tiny to actually have problems
>>
I actually have a kit just for this.

> Put in my CD of the star spangled banner. Crank that music up to max.
> Get out of my truck.
> Get my two giant American flags of out the back seat and put attach them to my truck.
> Reach into my cab through rear window and get my megaphone.
> Scream at those niggers at the top of my lungs every way I can think of from the back of my truck.
> If they approach my truck I'll tell the nasty UN-American fucks to get back.
> If they jump onto my truck I'll get my baseball bat and start swinging at them from my truck cab.
> If I die in the back of my truck with two American flags on either side of me and news choppers watching, then I have died for a good reason.
>>
>>30577900

I like a little schnitzel with my rice.
>>
>>30577925
Any thread not explicitly about breaching or urban counter terrorism is going to be shit because it's not fucking /k/.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.