[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12
File: JaiHind.jpg (60 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
JaiHind.jpg
60 KB, 620x372
>be me
>be Indian
>right-wing pro-gun free-market authoritarian-hating conservative pro-gunner
>strong disdain for kebabs after many misdeeds done by them against my people
>want to serve the USA valiantly while also removing kebabs home and abroad
>fearful of being mistaken for a kebab instead of a curry
wat do, /k/ommandos?
>>
>>30567154
Become a Sikh.
>>
Weaponize your own feces, then everyone will know you are Indian
>>
>>30567154
You're good on my book anon. Also the average Indian is kinda different than the usual kebab.

Also pls don't racemix with white women, we can all get along while still being faithful to our historical roots.
>>
>>30567173
That...
Is actually a feasible option, I hadn't thought of that before.
Then I'd get a Kiripan too.

>>30567193
Oh anon, don't you have your wife's son to attend to?
>>
>>30567154
What does M. Night shamalan do?
>>
>>30567223
>historical roots
>most whites are mutts
>>
>>30567223
>Also pls don't racemix with white women
mfw half german half pajeet
>>
>>30567245
Make bad movies
>>
>>30567255
Spoken like a true nigger/spic
>>
>>30567245
Puts on a sissy voice, which I cannot do for the life of me.
He also shaves, which I hate doing since it gives me a bad case of chubby cheeks.
>>30567270
Also this.
The 6th Sense was okay though.

>>30567268
>mfw that's what my kids will kinda sorta be
[spoiler]don't tell anon pls[/spoiler]
>>
exact same situation as you

I just talk shit about muslims and promote trump, but most of my friends are liberals sooooooooo......you just keep being beautiful ponyboy
>>
>>30567268
Sorry to ear that your mom is a whore that had no respect to her aryan ethnicity.
>>
>>30567385
I feel ya, anon.
I do the same thing desu.
I'm starting to change some minds around me though, so don't give up!
It's always worth the fight.

I remember I always shittalked all the Pakis at school back then, good times, good times.

I'm actually slowly arming all the females I know.
Getting them all knives or tactical pens (sounds cheesy but theyre pretty cool) for their birthdays.
Slowly I'll do this for the whole community.
Eventually everyone around me will be like a Sihk, always armed.

At least that's the goal.
>>
I feel bad for y'all honestly. Indians are bro tier even though your houses fucking smell. I live near the Office Depot hq and they employ a fucking shit load of h1b dotheads and shack them up in the apartments near them. Half of my neighbors are Indian and they're very polite people but God forsake my fucking nose when you open your apartment doors. All in all good people but goddamn lay off the fucking methi it gets all up in your clothes and hair
>>
>>30567477
The issue for a lotta us is that it either smells good or someone cooks something wrong and causes it to stink.
For those of us who think of curry as a pleasant smell it's not much an issue to us and you guys smell a little odd funnily enough, but I can get your point.
I don't always cook curries, so I'm not -too- accustomed to the smell, so I can see why it'd bother people who rarely eat it.
Part of the reason I eat a lot of non-curry dishes, really.
I prefer a nice Tandoori anyways.

Then there's the fuckups who cook something wrong or burn it in some way, and you can only expect the worst from that scenario.

To be honest, I went into an apartment with an Albanian family, 2 Indian families, some type of Slav family, and a Caldean family, and even to me the smell was ridiculously off-putting.
>>
>>30567154
Shave.
>>
File: shit.gif (943 KB, 334x256) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
943 KB, 334x256
>>30567428
>this triggered
whats wrong? you mad a pajeet can get some white pussy and you're stuck with your body pillow still? I can see how upsetting that must be.
>>
>>30567677
We needn't upset them, anon.
We aren't that different anyways.
[spoiler]not to mention that a German/Indian mix would just be a double Aryan[/spoiler]
>>
>>30567319
>>30567729
>tall
>look spanish
>go to school in south
>women at Target come up to me asking for help speaking spanish
>mfw
If you're having a mixed kid, and you must do it, make sure not to give them some batshit insane Indian name. Personally i'm not for race mixing despite being mixed myself. I go to India and I'm a white American visitor with a put on American accent, even to family. Here I'm currynigger ect.
>>
File: File_000.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
File_000.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30567618

i cook curries at least once a week, but i have to wash my bedding and use carpet powder and vacuum my floors afterwards because of how stank it gets. my first job was at an indian restaurant but they were from kashmir so their spices were a lot more fragrant and sweet as opposed to the more pungent south indian spices like mustard, methi etc.

my neighbors growing up were from trinidad so they cooked a lot of curries that used amchar masala, which fucking smells like death and the whole block would smell like that for days. my current neighbors are definitely low caste southern indians and thats why it smells so goddamn bad.

also i love a goddamn good tandoori and i only make tandoori chicken on special occasions but fuck me if it isnt delicious with some tamarind chutney.
>>
>>30567778
My own name isn't that crazy so I think I'll let the kid get a not-that-crazy name pass too.

>>30567795
Y'know, I've never had Kashmiri food.
Interesting to hear about.
And I feel ya, I like how South Indian food tastes but I always need a little mint or something after I eat it.
My family is from Agra so I'm used to food from around there.
My gramps can cook up a mean Kima fo sho.

Some days after heavy lifting I just order one or two whole Tandoori birds from this really good Punjabi place and devour them, 4-6 naans too.

In other news, I was thinking about getting an INSAS purely to mock it forever, before it's replaced.
If anyone knows if you're able to get one and what they sell for that'd be chill since I want to know if the memes are worth the cash.
>>
>>30567883
Same here, but I've met currybros named Hardik and Jagannath. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>30567903
Jaganath was my great grandfather's name.
If you think about it, it'd fit quite nicely into a Scandi country.
"Jågänæth, du talar svenska?"
[spoiler]too bad Scandinavia is mini Pakistan now[/spoiler]
>>
>>30567936
I was just thinking from the standpoint of your avg american kid in school and having a field day with those. Maybe kids over there are different.

Damn I didn't know Scandinavia is that bad with Paki's. Figured it was just refugee muslims from other countries.
>>
>>30567154

Just don't shit in the street and you will be fine.
>>
>>30567952
Lots of the migrants are Pakis.
It's kinda weird to be honest.

>>30567954
Kek
Don't worry I'm not from Delhi.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 958x973) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 958x973
>>30567154
I think your in the wrong country, pajeet. You got til the count of 5 to GIT OUT
>>
>>30567154
Red dot on forehead. Then they know you are a poo in loo.
>>
File: gina-carano.gif (3 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
gina-carano.gif
3 MB, 624x352
>>30567677
See how I was right that was your mom the one getting fucked by a shitskin? Sorry that she had to look to inferior people to procreate with because their own countrymen were not interested in her. And no, I'm not mad by any means, you just proved me right.

>Tfw not shitsking parents
>>
>>30567883
Kashmiri food is the tits. Every time I cook it gf says the house smells like cinnamon. You can make a basic Kashmir curry with cinnamon stick, white and black cardamom, pepper corns, coriander seed, cumin seed, turmeric, clove, ginger and garlic paste and some oil and a bunch of sliced onions. Add some chilies if you want spicy. Toss it all in a pot and bring to a boil and add some water, half cover and cook until the meat is tender and oil separates. Great with naan or jeera rice.
>>
File: triggered.gif (1 MB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
1 MB, 400x293
>>30568042
>tfw avg grades and still get into good schools and got scholarships and grants I didn't apply for
>tfw you're still really upset

keep hugging that body pillow. The funny thing is you guys are never tough in real life, all this shitskin this and niggers this, hurr race mixing. Its all talk. But in real life you guys are very subservient. Which is typical. btw whats up with you guys letting your women fuck us shitskins while you watch and fap in the corner. Odd white behavior.
>>
File: 1441141423082.gif (3 MB, 359x200) Image search: [Google]
1441141423082.gif
3 MB, 359x200
>>30568359
>Talking all this shit
Just because you're surrounded by libtards don't think all white people are like that, after all we conquered the entire world throughout history, thing that you'll never do. More darkies died by the hands of the white men than you can count up to.

In the end of the day y'all are just shitskins, who get no real respect other than some guilty fags being nice to you. Meanwhile your people are still living in disease raided slums and dying by the thousands. Have fun with that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-20-22-48-59.png (100 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-20-22-48-59.png
100 KB, 480x800
>>30568475
Where?
Not in America.

Can we all stop talking shit?
None of us are inherently better than someone else who just happens to have more or less melanin than you by simple chance alone.
To think otherwise is just fucking retarded.
>>
File: tajmahal.jpg (101 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
tajmahal.jpg
101 KB, 620x387
>>30567154
Stay far, far away from us pajeet
>>
File: 1464808134527.jpg (182 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1464808134527.jpg
182 KB, 1200x800
>>30568870
> Israeli American is lowest on the list

everything you need to know that this list is bullshit
>>
>>30569789
Do these people have their chromosomes in order?
>>
>>30567255
This.
>b-but I'm all white!
>1/4 italian, 1/8 german, 1/3 french, etc, etc
That is, by definition, a mutt. There are no purebred germans, no true italians.

Historically, I'm from wherever my ancestors could catch some poon
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.