[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George S. Patton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 111x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 111x144
I had a Mandela Effect situation happen to me with my dad today and I need to know that I'm not crazy. General Patton died in a car crash in Germany correct? Not twelve days later because of heart disease.
>>
>>30562949
That's General Tomoyuki Yamashita, your head's all fucked up.
>>
>>30562957
Pls anon I already feel crazy
>>
>>30562949
Is that a shooped image of Trump?
>>
>>30562949
>General Patton died in a car crash in Germany correct?

Correct. His usual driver was on leave, and the replacement sucked ass at driving.
>>
>>30563045
Kek. Some people think Trump is the reincarnation of Patton because of the similarities. Coincidentally Patton was also a believer in reincarnation, that's why he had little empathy for wounded soldiers under his command, he thought it better for them to get back into battle because they would just be reincarnated if they died. Just a little bit of what I know of the plethora of near autistic knowledge I have of Patton. He's someone I've been interested in since I was a kid, which just infuriates me more because of this whole Mandela thing because I know for a fact he died in a car accident, it's not something I could mistake.
>>
>>30563089
Yes! But look at the search results when you Google his death. It all says he died after the fact
>>
>>30563089
>guy want to make America great again
>accidently a car crash
what a coincidence
>>
>>30563149
To make it seem more of a (((coincidence))) for you, I honestly think he was assassinated in order to keep him from getting into politics, I think the military staff at the time was terrified what Patton would do to the status quo if he gained power, or stole the rug out from under Eisenhower.
>>
>>30563149
>General Patton died
First three google results say car accident. Then a couple conspiracy theories. He took 12 days to die and died in the hospital, supposedly, of an embolism attack.
>>
>>30563206
>or stole the rug out from under Eisenhower.
THIS
>>
>>30563279
>>30563206
He was hardly a household name comparable to Eisenhower before the movie.
>>
>>30563098
What an asshat. "Sorry Johnny, I know you're injured and have wife/family/life back home and all, but it's better for you to die because you'll come back as a butterfly or some shit. No get out there and take one for the team."
>>
>>30563206

Probably a good thing desu. If he had gone into politics it would have been after the Russians already had the bomb, and that asshat would have probably fucked it up and caused a nuclear war.
>>
>>30562949
>>30562977
>>30563112
Have a conspiracy theory for you, anon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3869117/General-George-S.-Patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html
>>
>>30563299
That's pretty much the gist of it.
>>30563307
I kinda agree with you. But we'll never know, but it's not the first thing something like that had happened in that era, JFK went because he pissed off the same type of people
>>
>>30563336
>Although he had suffered serious injuries in a car crash in Manheim, he was thought to be recovering and was on the verge of flying home.
Bullshit
>>
>>30563338

Imo it was the mob that got Kennedy. Jack Ruby had mafia connections so I don't think that it's a coincidence that he shot Oswald before he could testify.
>>
>>30563378
Johnson and the CIA did it. Oswald was set up as a believable scapegoat. Not saying Oswald wasn't a commie piece of shit, but he didn't pull the trigger.
>>
File: patton-car-accident.jpg (41 KB, 360x463) Image search: [Google]
patton-car-accident.jpg
41 KB, 360x463
I looked up what is supposedly the official story
>In December 8, 1945, Patton's chief of staff, Major General Hobart Gay, invited him on a pheasant hunting trip near Speyer to lift his spirits. At 11:45 on December 9, Patton and Gay were riding in Patton's 1938 Cadillac Model 75 staff car driven by Private First Class Horace L. Woodring when they stopped at a railroad intersection in Mannheim-Käfertal to allow a train to pass. Patton, observing derelict cars along the side of the road, spoke as the car crossed the railroad track, "How awful war is. Think of the waste." Woodring glanced away from the road when a 2½ ton GMC truck driven by Technical Sergeant Robert L. Thompson, who was en route to a quartermaster depot, suddenly made a left turn in front of the car. Woodring slammed on the brakes and turned sharply to the left, colliding with the truck at a low speed.
This is wrong, there was no train. The driver didn't slow down. He didn't panic turn to the left. The truck hit him head on. Patton died in the crash. Everything else is right except the actual crash. I swear I'm not crazy.
>>
>>30563206
>>30563279

Patton had zero inclination or desire to go into politics, all he wanted to do was fight in wars.
>>
>>30563778
Or aptitude.
>>
>>30563479
Someone is messing with time travel and changing the past. Hence the Mandela effect.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.