[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I am fascinated by these compressed air arrow shooters s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
>I am fascinated by these compressed air arrow shooters simply because as the arrow glides over the barrel this is considered a toy in german gun law so I'm free to do whatever I want to.
>It's pretty big though so lets make a compact one that's still really powerful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZCdLIajPHo

What do you think of joergsprave /k/?
>>
>>30549287

Joerg is pretty baller.
>>
found him a while ago, only a few interesting videos imo
>>
>>30549287
He's a fucking legend. I love watching his shit.
>>
File: 1468005418553.png (26 KB, 499x316) Image search: [Google]
1468005418553.png
26 KB, 499x316
is that Jason Blaha?
>>
>>30549287
>it's pretty big
For you
>>
>>30549322
Almost everything he is saying should end with "mixed" not black. And the bottom two I don't even know where to start with.
>>
Cant wait for these to be the new thing once firearms get banned.
>>
>>30549287
I love this guy! His German accent is great

>Meet tha zombie slayer pistol 2000! Ahahaha!
>>
>>30549403

You can really tell he loves doing it. Never fails to put a smile on my face.
>>
>>30549412
It's genuinely a pleasure to watch
>>
>>30549412
Check this one out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbjljsqlOkg

He is fucking awesome
>>
>>30549287
>not considered a gun in Germany

Wrong. The indication for a gun is that it has to be able to store the energy permanently. So a crossbow is a gun, a bow is not. A potato cannon is considered a gun, they are only available over here because police is not that strict.
>>
>>30549322
who the hell is this dindu and why is he so dumb
>>
I really wouldn't want to break into Joerg sprave house.
>>
>>30549322
the first three he is spot on with but as for the rest, what the fuck
>>
Awesome laugh/10
>>
>>30549599
>A crossbow is considered a gun
>A potato cannon is considered a gun
Damn, these Krauts are dumber than the ATF with classifications
>>
>>30550234
I dunno. the principal behind most combat throughout history is that whomever can employ the most physical energy usually wins.
>Crossbow
>Trebuchet
>Firearms
>Approximately one fuck ton of physical energy stored within soldiers
>Bombs

limiting devices that can be used to spread force at rapid rates 'aint so stupid imo

>batteries are guns
lol ok, maybe you're right
>>
>>30550205
I would love to watch a livefeed of someone trying.
>>
File: watch_v=kZCdLIajPHo00_07_45.531.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
watch_v=kZCdLIajPHo00_07_45.531.jpg
188 KB, 1280x720
>should I really do this?
>hahahaha

How can you not love him?
>>
>>30549287
The ballistics on the steel projectile is pretty lame

impacts sideways
needs more stabilization
>>
>>30550958
The small pistol is just not strong enough for that
The PVC arrow was pretty amazing tho! 65 Joules is a lot!
>>
LET ME SHOW YOU ITS FEATURES
>>
>>30549287
Imagine if this guy had been born before World War 2 all the Wunderwaffe this guy would've made..
>>
its a fun toy, but as a weapon i fail to see how this is better than a javelin or a spear you would just throw. or a regular compound bow
>>
I love this fucking guy. Seems just like a genuine, fun nice person. Tfw am not based joerg.

Also he has a pretty pimp gun collection. Can't find the video bc lol mobile but he has an mp5 and a bunch of other cool stuff and a ruger RedHawk he pronounces "roojer"
>>
>>30549287

Lost respect for him when he turned out to be pro-refugee.
>>
>>30551766
He'll let 'em in

He won't let 'em live
>>
>>30549511
>HAHAHA LET ME SHOW YOU IT'Z FEATURES!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.