[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DPD and DART Officers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Dallas 10k.png (260 KB, 3235x10000) Image search: [Google]
Dallas 10k.png
260 KB, 3235x10000
I am overnighting a care package to the Dallas Police.

If you would like to send a message with it please follow the steps below.

>1. Find the most recent version of the letter in this thread, download it and open it in Gimp or photoshop. Do not change the resolution, and make sure you re-save the image with the best quality.

>2. Add your message to the image. The letter will print landscape, on 8.5x11 sheets of paper. Each line shows where a page will cut off. When adding your message, please make sure you scale to 100% so you see the text as it will print.

>3. Post the letter with your message in the thread. If you are skilled with photoshop please help others by inserting their messages.

Keep your contributions respectful. The dead and wounded officers are owed our respect. This is purely to show support for them. Do not include references to /k/ or sign your message with anything other than a first name.

I must mail before 6:00 PM CT in order for UPS to get it to Dallas tomorrow.
>>
>>30548995
Fuck off boot licker.
>>
>>30548995
I should mention that the cutoff for printing this will likely be around 5:30 PM CT, or roughly 2.5 hours after his post.
>>
>>30549038
Nigger detected
>>
>>30548995
>>30549039
Only about two hours left.
>>
>>30549072
copsucker detected

Get off my /k/
>>
>>30548995
I'm going to drop of the package since there isn't much interest. Any notes can be shipped separately later if /k/ comes up with anything.
>>
File: JonKek.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
JonKek.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>30548995
>The dead and wounded officers are owed our respect.

Cops and niggers both deserve to die. Fuck the pigs.
>>
>>30548995
Fuck off faggot.
>>
/k/ confirmed for shitty edgelords.
>>
>>30549902
I'm on my mobile and i won't be hone for awhile. If you could put one on it for me I'd really appreciate it. I'd simply like it to read "Thank you officers of Dallas for doing a difficult job. Don't let these recent events instill fear in your hearts or tear apart your city you work hard for. Keep your heads up during these difficult times, remember that most people honestly respect you and the tough job you do, that we know most of you make the best decisions you can during dangerous situations and above all, stay safe out there. -Benjamin"
>>
>>30551606
It's always been that or just teens who play dress up in plate carriers and crye pants.
>>
Rest in Pepperoni.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.