[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heads up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1467424977367.png (92 KB, 540x427) Image search: [Google]
1467424977367.png
92 KB, 540x427
Two days in a row, there have been interviewees on NPR blaming the deaths of two men- truly citizens, not dindus- at the hands of police on the fact that they were licensed CC holders who announced that they were carrying as the law requires.
>>
If I heard the same interview as you, I think it was more about how, despite complying fully with the laws, that MN guy was still treated as hostile because of his race.
It was the one where the interviewee was talking about Dylann Roof getting BK on the to the station, right?
>>
>>30545762
>truly citizens, not dindus

Didn't the one guy who "claimed" he had a CCW while he was reaching to grab "it" have like multiple felons ranging from domestic assault to sex with a juvenile?
>>
>>30548030
I think it was only misdemeanors, but yes, there was a sex offender charge thrown in there. These people always have a record.
>>
>>30548101
>These people always have records.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30545762
Anton Sterling was a registered sex offender in the state of Louisiana for sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl. He also has a domestic violence conviction. His gun was illegally possessed and he was prohibited from owning firearms.

Philandro Castile was a law abiding licensed/permitted gun owners and member of the NRA. He has a long list of traffic and parking infractions and dismissed marijuana possession arrests. He was in lawful possession of a CCW.

Stop dirtying the name of good people like Castile by mixing him up and promoting pedophiles and wife beaters alongside his good name.
>>
>>30548118
Name one black "youf" killed by a police officer who didn't have a record.
>>
>>30548151
The kid with the BB gun?

Fuck off kike.
>>
>>30548172
>"Name one"
>you can't
>invokes irrelevant invective
>>
>>30548201
I don't remember the child's name now. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>30548201
>name one!
>Tamir Rice
>TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULDN'T NAME ONE!!!
Are you a complete fucking retard, or just pretending?
>>
>>30548269
Then how do you know that the "child" had no criminal record?
>>
>>30548130
>30548130
This.
>>
>>30548280
>criminal in training
>acting erratic and violent to cops
>carrying around a realistic gun

Try again, idiot.
>>
>>30548130
>>30548130
>>30548130
Fucking this
>>
>>30548130
>>30548286
>he did all he could to live properly and protect his family
>just wanted to go home for the night with them
>gets killed, now his name is being dragged through the mud with a bunch of niggers on national media
he didn't deserve this
>>
>>30548030

Sex with a Juvenile could literally, LITERALLY

Be an 18 year old, having sex with a 17 year old.

And either the state, or her parents out of spite. Seeking charges.

So I'm always iffy on that shit. I haven't seen many kiddy diddlers in the black community as I have in the white community.

It's usually been some hood relationship gone sour one way or another.

And shit it's a fucking wonder now a days 70% of the male population doesn't have a misdemeanor violence charge.

Call me when it's a fucking 2 count 3rd degree felon.

Hell I might let a 2nd degree slide, but I'm not worried overall about people with Misdemeanor charges in any case. White, Black, Yellow, Orange. Whatever.

Commiting a human kindness by letting someone know you have a weapon on you, and then getting summarily executed for it. Is horseshit. No fucking 2 ways about it.
>>
>>30545762
I just stick my hands out the window if i am stopped by the cop till the come out and i can clear my weapon in front of them.

I am also whitey so i am safe anyway.

But fuck racist cops. As soon as anyone know this a problem the should be shown the door.

Man fuck unions.
>>
>>30548030
Different person from Alton Sterling.

Far as I can tell, Philando Castile actually did have a CCW, unless everyone reporting on it, even progun news sites, are being hoodwinked. I guess time will tell as more details come out, but would an armed felon tell an officer he is armed?
>>
>>30548130
This shit pisses me off. The shitbag In Baton Rouge was given every chance to surrender but kept resisting, meanwhile the guy with a CCW got blown away while sitting in his car.
>>
>>30548341
>I haven't seen many kiddy diddlers in the black community as I have in the white community.
they definitely exist. Pedophilia is a species wide sickness, every color has them. It's just blacks don't go to the police as much. More black pedophiles get away with their shit, or have an "accident".

But yeah, Sterling was 22, she was 14. Judging by the charges, I think he had a picture he wasn't supposed to have rather than a rape
>>
>>30548341

So inshort

Philandro was fucking trolled hard by a faggot LEO. So was that kid by the street side with a toy gun, and that black guy in the walmart having a conversation with a friend/family member while wielding a toy gun also.

And because of it, good officers & probably bad ended up having to deal with a fucking turbo negro with 6 months of basic training and his 16 inches of hellfire & steel.
>>
>>30548341
You are trusting the word of the driver who has just as much incentive to lie as a cop.

What are you going to do when the dash cam comes out and it shows the cop screaming at him not to move for about 5 seconds before lighting him up?
>>
>>30548379

I'm just saying. Comparatively hardcore kittie diddlers in my experience so far, have been white, or something other then charcoal. Predominantly.

I personally also know for a fact, you can catch a "sex crime" charge on some petty shit.

The florida courts tried it on my sister & her boyfriend because he was caught getting a peck & a grab on her at a movie theater like the month before her 18th birthday.

My mother had to fight tooth and nail to get the State Attorney to fuck off.
>>
File: Tolerance!.jpg (54 KB, 682x477) Image search: [Google]
Tolerance!.jpg
54 KB, 682x477
>>30548299
Get out. Seriously, just leave. We don't need your cancer here.
>>
>>30548030
Yup, Anton Sterling.
http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

Fuckloads of charges from simple battery to carnal knowledge of a juvenile.

I didn't know an unregistered sex offender and domestic abuser could own a firearm let alone a CCW.
Nevermind the multiple firearm charges.
>>
>>30548369
>I just stick my hands out the window if i am stopped by the cop till the come out and i can clear my weapon in front of them.

If there's no law about informing cops in your state I wouldn't even bother. Cops are absurdly skittish these days.

>I am also whitey so i am safe anyway.

White people get shot more frequently by cops than black people in this country.

>But fuck racist cops. As soon as anyone know this a problem the should be shown the door.

I agree with the sentiment, but it's hard to weed out legitimately racists cops without going on thought crime witch hunts.

>Man fuck unions.

I'm in a union and if I break federal rules I get unpaid time off and could be decertified for a length of time. If I do it again or it's particularly egregious I get fired, permanently decertified, and I can't work in the industry again. Unions aren't the problem, the fact that cops are the ones investigating themselves is the problem.
>>
>>30548404
>>30548404

I'm trusting the word of the driver because I've been involved in a traffic stop with a proper cock of an officer before.

It's like dealing with a goddamn Highschool bully who's got all the "NOTANEXCUSE" excuses in the world to start shit with you, and trying to fucking De-escalate the situation.

And seeing as how cops have gunned down legitimately innocent individuals in the past 2 or so years that I can remember.

Yeah, I'm trusting the word of the driver.
Infact, I'd trust the word of a toddler over a LEO 8/10 times.

No bullshit. So maybe I'm not the best one to ask. All in all police have done me no damn good. But like fucking Jamals & Tyrones they're creating a lotta goddamn headaches for me despite me having nothing to do with the lot of them.

A cop is just as inclined to fucking Lie as a criminal is. You're kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.
>>
>>30548613
>I've been involved in a traffic stop with a proper cock of an officer before.

So you are extremely biased.

Thats your opinion, so be it.

Objectively, her word is no more trustworthy than the officers.
>>
>>30548404
And what are you gonna do when that video DOESNT come out, you boot licking faggot.
>>
>>30548683
Then wait for the inevitable trial and accept the jury's verdict.

Why do you assume im a bootlicker? Out of ALLLL the media pushed shootings, pretty much the only bad shoot was Walter Scott, maybe another.
>>
>>30548683
To add, the reason i say it, is because fags like you jumped all over Darren Wilson (and pretty much all the rest) and loh and behold it was a clean shoot.

Yet you never learn.
>>
>>30548730
>trial and accept the jury's verdict.
Cops don't get trials, they get paid leave. Their department investigates, and find no wrong doing on the part off the department.
It's a self licking ice cream cone, see?
>>
>>30548374

Resisting arrest is not a capital offense.

At least you better hope it's not when you're face down on the pavement under a cop's knee.
>>
>>30548767

Video of the guy face down on the pavement with a gun pointed at his back is not the same as 25 "eye witnesses" swearing that someone had his hands up when he was shot.

I think the media figured out that they were losing credibility by pressing the narrative that facts disproved later.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.