[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"There's no point in owning guns! You can't fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 37
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 429x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 429x616
I've been told repeatedly by lefties that there is no point in private firearm ownership as there is no way they could resist tyranny. That is clearly the case as evidenced by the shooters' inferior K:D, tactics, and organization today in Dallas against a numerically superior police force.
>>
The British Army and the Americans in the revolutionary war had the same armaments. Rifles and Canon vs Rifles and Canon

Do you have cluster munitions? Do you have milirary aircraft? Do you have nerve gas? Do you have anything that can pierce the hull of an infantry fighting vehicle, APC or tank?
>>
>>30545938
Not yet, but give me 30 minutes in my garage and I'll see what I can scrape up.
>>
>>30545248
No, you idiots are right, no way we could stand up to our government.
Just like in Korea, or Vietnam, or Afghanistan (Sov), or in Afghanistan again (US), or in Iraq, or in Siria, or the re st of the lot.

Fucking Retards the lot of you.
>>
>>30545938
Are you sure that the goverment would use cluster munitions and nerve gas against their own people?
>>
>>30545986
>of course you can resist the government militarily just look at all these proxy wars where rival states provided funds and arms to the resistance
>>
>>30545994
If it were that or lose? What do you think?
>>
>>30545938

They need to get out of the armor eventually.
>>
File: slavspin.gif (72 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
slavspin.gif
72 KB, 175x175
>>30546005
>Thinks China and Russia wouldn't provide material support to an American insurgency
>>
>>30545938

>Do you have any of this fancy equipment? You couldn't do shit

Look at the Troubles post 1970. See how much trouble the IRA caused for them with sporadic funding.
>>
>>30546019
Are you absolutely insane?
>>
>>30546025
I'm sorry, is there a unified Ireland free of British influence that I hadn't heard about? Insurgency that is 'annoying to deal with' and military victory that installs a new government are two completely different concepts
>>
>>30546024
THIS

just like the French
the Russians would especially supply the WN with arms to destabilize the government. Either way the KEK gov loses.
>>
>>30546025
Who do you think is in charge then?
>>
>>30546049
IM sorry m8 unless your point is they will bomb their own infrastructure and kill the majority of citizenry your BTFO
We out number all military branches have more weapons and more ammunition not to mention see >>30546025 and the Middle east.

no go ahead and tell us how readily the government will be to rule over glass deserts with zero labor force.
IN a war of attrition the government runs out of time first.
>>
>>30545248
Considering the Dallas shooter got his shit pushed in by a suicide robot carrying a remotely detonated bomb, it seems to me you're still not going to win unless your definition of winning is YouTube views after you're dead
>>
>>30545938
Like i would fight them at all organized. To become a revolutionary you must become terrorist sorry they will not be organized
>>
>>30546005
You're fucking stupid if you think that the chinks or russkies wouldn't be giving us ATGMs and Iglas as fast as their little manlet arms could carry them.
>>
>>30546019
If you are considering using chemical weapons against your own people, you´ve already lost.
>>
>>30545248
They are wrong, but right at the same time. Our founding fathers gave us these amendments to stop what is going on NOW, we know the email scandal was true, and the FBI said it was an honest mistake. And it's hilarious because Hillary actually said that there wasn't and confidential emails, but the FBI said there was and still let her go. TLDR we are a bunch of pussies who don't want to stop what is going on now, this i what the 2nd amendment was made for

>>30546005
>>30546024
This, if there is some sort of war, we will most definitely get support from different country's. It would be pretty cool if there is some sort of civil war and the people rekt corrupt government officials and make them confess live on TV or some shit, but that is just one of my autistic pipe dreams.
>>
>>30546068
Do you know what percent of the colonists rose up against the British? Two percent. That's an extremely generous estimate for how many could be mobilized in a unified cooperative way today. If it were 'maintain power and kill 2% of the population while the MSM keeps the majority of the citizenry on your side' or 'be wiped out' how do you think that would go?
>>
>>30546051
Also government would be fighting against its own people which is pretty hard to justify for individual soldiers and commanders. If Russia would supply the popular rebelion incase of rebel victory it would have America into an ally and thus nothing would oppose it in world politics.
>>
>>30546096
YEs in the age of mass media m8 they could not kill even 1 percent of us in any organized manner without it becoming known m8

keep trying tho.
>>
>>30545938

Just shoot the tanker providing fuel for the tank.

Learn2assymetricwarfare
>>
>>30546096
lol the government could kill over 3 million people and it would never get reported that's your point... lol

and I thought we were the desperate ones lol
>>
>>30546091
Yeah man that would be epic
*tips katana*
>>
To everyone who is saying b-b-b-but the Russians and Chinese would help, (totally avoiding the concept that you think that would work out to your benefit in any way in a post war scenario) the infrastructure nessicary to supply guerilla armies in the field is tremendous- setting up such infrastructure would surely initiate a direct state to state conflict

More realistically the US rival states would sit on their hands waiting for the outcome and attack the United States imperial possessions in their own spheres of interest
>>
>>30545938
>Do you have anything that can pierce the hull of an infantry fighting vehicle, APC or tank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8iLVd17MIY
>>
>>30546143
Even funnier their is reported only about 1.8 million active military personnel
>>
>>30546143
Do you really think the great mass of the media in this age of global terrorist fear couldn't spin a populist revolutionary forces as 'dangerous unamerican terrorists' ?
>>
>>30546024
>mfw Papa Putin air drops care packages of AKs and vodka
Da comrade.
>>
>>30546148
WHo cared what happens after the US GOV will lose simple as that

the infrastructure argument is weak considering 1 percent of us is over 3 million people and we are more armed and more supplies then another society in the world and the ME does not even have a state infrastructure to compare and they cant do shit to them due to guerilla warfare m8
>>
File: 1440700267839.jpg (31 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
1440700267839.jpg
31 KB, 515x496
People weren't as fat as we are now though. I bet a generous 30% of /k/ would have trouble moving tatically, going innawoods, or just being without comforts in general. Tin foil aside, I feel like the motivation behind the sugar pushers aside from making shekels, is to push America into an unhealthy state of docility. Eat natural and and non processed foods. Exercise regularly. Train in maneuvering and operations. Vote.
>>
>>30546166
>the government can spin killing 3 million people and no one will care.
>3 million people with families social media and history in the country
this is your argument m8
this is how desperate you are.
>>
>>30545248
OP, those were single shot muskets. Don't you think that with the advancements of weaponry that it would be a little different?
>>
>>30546198
and that is only one percent of us.
>>
File: you.png (1 MB, 1020x1071) Image search: [Google]
you.png
1 MB, 1020x1071
>>30545248
>>
I'm sick of seeing this bullshit argument.
>da gubment got drones n shiet
Ok, so? You think that the government is just going to suddenly massacre it's populace from afar during a revolution? There's no winning for them after that you dunce. What first world nation is going to stand for that? Not to mention the fact that the government of any major nation needs some sort of support from its people.

The whole "you can't beat gubment, you don't need guns" meme needs to die.
>>
>>30546183
Your reading comprehension needs work. Your argument is: the citizenry has all the supplies they need' really? Where are the anti aircraft missiles and batteries? Where are the anti tank weapons? This is the sort of hardware that a rival state would need to supply, this is an extremely dubious prospect due to the risk for that state of direct conflict with the us
>>
>>30546206
How so m8
men run war machines and those war machines cant be used freely in a guerilla war

go ahead again and tell me how the government will rule over a glass desert and with zero labor force.

Now tell me how fully autos and the same amour I own gives them a man on man advantage when going against a hord of 3million (only 1 percent of us) when they only have 1.8 million soldiers?
>>
>>30546198
>Syria didn't have social media
>Ukraine didn't have social media
>Iguala didn't have social media
Social media isn't going to make someone who wants you dead magically not want you dead

It just makes it easier for them to keep track of who to kill
>>
>>30546227
No m8 the ME does not have any of that and the government cant do shit to stop them and has zero control

now go ahead and make a insane point they will bomb their own infrastructure and citizens in a guerilla war in their own backyard
>>
>>30546222
Assad had no qualms about it
You seem to think governments work for "the people"
They don't
They exist to provide a veneer of "consent to be governed" but you're getting governed the easy way or the hard way
>>
>>30546234
are you fucking acting this stupid m8

the American government cant kill even one percent of its own citizens (3 million people ) complete with families and mass social media presence and cover it up lol

this was your point no?
>>
>>30545938
>>30546019
The second the government uses Chem weapons, WP, cluster munitions, or nukes against their own population it's over
Other countries would throw a shitfit
>>
>>30546251
NO m8 the government will not bomb its own people and infrastructure your desperation is showing.
>>
>>30546051

No. No they wouldn't.

They'd either wait out the shitstorm and take advantage of the economical downfall of the US or make some serious movements in other theatres knowing the US couldn't commit with a war at home on their hands.

This is all presuming the so called resistance in the states isn't wiped out within 24hrs.
>>
>>30546286
You keep repeating that, I really wish that you were correct. But you have too much faith that they give any kind of a shit about you.

You also keep saying that I'm 'desperate'. I'm explainin to you the way it is, I have no vested interest in convincing anyone.
>>
>>30546305
How do you wipe out 3 million people in24 hours in a guerilla war m8 remember we are comparing this to the original revolution that has two percent s participate so are we are we talking about that or a isolated incident?

you fruits pick and choose your arguments because you have none
>>
>>30546251
>Assad had no qualms about it

Syria is a country the size and population of Florida.
>>
>>30545938
>people can't build EFP's
>>
>>30546320
why don't they do this to the ME then]

why noit bomb the enemy away in a third worl country

I will wait
>>
File: 1418258140908.gif (706 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1418258140908.gif
706 KB, 267x200
>>30546144
>Wanting an actual free US, without anti-freedom liberals is fedora tier

kill yourself my man
>>
>>30546323

3 million? All at once would prove extremely difficult. But to even get 50 people properly organised would take weeks of planning, stockpiling and communications. All of which the government would notice within a few days. You'd be arrested and locked up within a month.
>>
>Work for power plant
>Supply electricity for millions of people
>Drive trucks of supplies into the plant daily
>Son killed by drone strike that accidentally went through the roof of his school because it kinda looked like a place someone said there might be some rebels
>Come in with fertilizer instead

But yeah. Drone strikes. Totally no negative repercussions if those were used.
>>
>>30546323
First of all, these are separate posters you are replying to. Second: do you think there are no contingency plans got such an event? Do you think war planners have just never thought about i.e. we would respond to an armed populist revolution. You should look up Readiness Exercise 84
>>
>>30546345
I don't even know what your point is here
>>
>federal law comes down banning guns
>several states say "no, fuck you"
>several states say "sure" but their officers say "no, we're not putting our lives in that much danger for something stupid"
>president wants to use the military to FLY DRONES AND BOMB PEOPLES' HOUSES FOR NOT GIVING UP THEIR RIFLES?
>Congress says "YO WHAT THE FUCK"
>Supreme court says "YO WHAT THE FUCK"
>U.S. military enlisted say "YO WHAT THE FUCK"
>President is impeached

You're a fucking idiot if you think it'll ever come down to "but how will u fight tanks and drones hurrr" in the first place
>>
>>30546361
No m8 there is none of this mass communication and organization in the middle east m8 with a shit fraction of the amount of people

the culture of revolution and prepping exists in more souls in this country than actual soldier in our military and there is one simple goal to destabilize the government and kill any authority standing in the way sorry.

your done
>>
>>30546379
YEs and the reports show the government loses in a insurgency of its people because guess what...the majority of soldiers refuse to go against their fellow citizens,

look it up before you speak
>>
>>30546394
if they are not willing to use extreme measures such as mass bombing of civilian location in the ME to end the insurgency why would they be able to to that here?

why not in Vietnam?
>>
obligatory
>>
File: 1418193477505.png (359 KB, 852x1012) Image search: [Google]
1418193477505.png
359 KB, 852x1012
>>30546396
The government will never ban guns completely you idiot, but they have no problem controlling them, as a matter of fact it's being done right now. IE No full autos unless you pay out the ass and a one time tax fee OR you have to own a gunstore/gun manufacture to make them for other people who hold the same licencing, or military and cops, shit like that. You can't own SBR's, SBS, AOW's without a tax stamp. The government also gives zero shits about states like NY and California to restrict guns even further and shitting on the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>30546475
Then why are we having this thread?

Police don't use fully automatic rifles, soldiers rarely even use the fully automatic setting on their rifles.
>>
>>30546475
>you cant own sbrs and sbs Aows with out stamp
implying I cant have all of these features within a day before I plan to go illegal

I could buy a auto sear online I could buy a full auto tagger pack for my mp5 and next day ship it before I begin my onslaught m8

I like that type of contol
>>
File: your move.jpg (117 KB, 429x616) Image search: [Google]
your move.jpg
117 KB, 429x616
>>30545248
>>
>>30546505
Yes, granted you can do that easily, but still it is outlawed and unless you live in a place where you can shoot without being seen (also if somebody heres full auto fire, they will call the cops, it's happened before)

>>30546495
>why do you want full auto if isnt needed

shall not be infringed faggot
>>
>>30546551
Why would the founding fathers mention cigarettes in the Constitution?
>>
>>30546551
>why do you want full auto if isnt needed

that's not what I said

since full-auto is already heavily restricted and you're not waging war over it, what's your point?
>>
>>30546544
> muh the government will drone strike and bomb its infrastructure and citizenry in a guerilla war meme

why would they not do this in Vietnam why would they not do this in the ME

why not bomb drone and tank your guerilla enemies away if its so easy m8

I would take 3 million(only one percent of the pop) autists over roughly 1.8 million foot soldiers m8
>>
>>30546568
excuse me only 1,301,300 soldiers
>>
>>30545248
>shooters' inferior K:D
Last time I checked 6:1 is a pretty good kill:death ratio.
>>
>>30546599
>soldiers
Not every enlisted person is a soldier that would be well versed in the use of arms.
>>
>>30546616
even better odds for the resistance then.
>>
File: 1423340362466.jpg (14 KB, 192x215) Image search: [Google]
1423340362466.jpg
14 KB, 192x215
>>30546564
sensible kek

>>30546565
My point is that the government will never make a ban that will make people go wtf, they will just control it little by little, thus at one point it will be like "oh yeah you can have the 2nd amendment but no ar-15's or ak's or anything like that" what I'm saying is that the 2nd amendment has been infringed and is being supported by cops, and no cop has yet to say "YO WHAT THE FUCK" They enforce it thoroughly.
>>
>>30546460
Glad someone posted this.
>>
>>30546568
If you're going to use Vietnam as evidence you need to do your homework, the United States DID bomb friendly south Vietnamese cities occupied by the Viet Cong during the Tet Offensive, air strikes in the Middle East are on civilian centers just as often, as not. If grandma in Kabul is hiding foreign fighters in her basement, you can bet your god damn ass she and her house are toast.

You continue to assert that they would not, today neither of us can say that we KNOW one way or the other, but the evidence you are citing is completely incorrect
>>
>implying the armed forces wouldn't be subjected to mass defection and looting

>Implying every state would cooperate with the feds
>>
>>30546702
What stopped them from winning the war by bombing the enemy away take your thought to the end m8

why did they not eliminate the guerillas with their tanks and bombs then?

I am waiting...
>>
>ANFO (or AN/FO, for ammonium nitrate/fuel oil) is a widely used bulk industrial explosive mixture. It consists of 94% porous prilled ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3) (AN) that acts as the oxidizing agent and absorbent for the fuel and 6% number 2 fuel oil (FO).

There. You now know the basic component of the most lethal domestic terrorist attack in american history. None of the materials involved are controlled enough to make a meaningful impact on any resulting investigation.

The rifle is there just in case i get compromised while emplacing the bomb.
>>
>>30546702
You literally missed the point.
>>
>>30546722
Vietnam was not a life or death struggle for the controlling forces of the nation. Fighting for their very continued existence on home soil and you're insinuating a Vietnam War moment will come where they go 'Aww shucks, this is just too hard I guess we'll just give up and go home' ?
>>
>>30545938
>I don't understand the fundamental principles of asymmetric warfare!
>>
>>30546259
No, reread the post
>>
>>30546096
>kill 2% of the American population
>fucking just kill 6 million people
>everyone throwing a fit over 50 faggots in Orlando
>yeah man just waste a whole Holocaust worth of Americans because they disagree with the govt.
>yeah man totally under the radar fucking 6 million people
>who will even notice
>just fucking do it
>6
>million
>dead
>bodies
>swept
>under
>the
>rug

No
>>
>>30546767
so they simply did not want to win the war enough?

this is your argument?

lol your done m8

the government wont rule over a glass desert with zero labor force. keep trying tho m8 I think you know why we stopped and why are not wining in the middle east and got BTFO in your own head lol
>>
>>30546788
When has asymmetric warfare, when not funded, armed and supplied by a foreign state, lead to the complete overthrow of a modern military and installed a new government?
>>
>>30546802
NO because all of the points in this thread that think the government could win a guerilla war with its own people even 1 percent of them are asinine and desperate.
>>
>>30546767
You can save yourself by telling everyone in the thread that your stupid brother got on the 4chins and started shitposting
>>
>>30546815
When has it not left the host government displaced destabilized and vulnerable?

in a war of attrition the government cant last.

even better Russia will undoubtedly be arming WN for their own benefit to say they wont is again wrong.
>>
>>30546190
>People weren't as fat as we are now though. I bet a generous 30% of /k/ would have trouble moving tatically, going innawoods, or just being without comforts in general.
This. If you are going to fight, prepare yourself not just mentally and logistically, but physically as well.
>>
>>30545248
>Hurr you can't beat the govt with civilian guns they got tanks an Air strikes an shit!
>implying insurgencies don't work(ask an Iraq vet about MUH PTSD)
>Implying the Fed can win a war to keep it's citizens loyal while napalming American school children
>Implying foreign agitators with military grade arns won't rush in once things get serious

Its silly how we can look up the history of every revolution going back centuries with a box in our pockets but people will still bury their heads and cry "but murica different!"
>>
>>30546806
That isn't what I said, the bottom line is, however much it might sting, they could afford to give up Vietnam. When it's life or death for you and your whole existence you will not stop until you've used every weapon you have.
>>
Maybe read more than the first post of this thread before you reply. That exact argument about foreign support had already been refuted
>>
File: image.png (145 KB, 1787x921) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145 KB, 1787x921
>>30546460
>>
>>30546871
No m8 a government is not a life like your making it out to be its a governing body with rules and enemies they must answer to the people make up this body.

we don't bomb the guerillas into submition in the ME or Vietnam due to those rules and checks and balances on a global scale the same applies in their back yard m8

your done. They will not full scale bomb their entire populace in a guerilla war as they didn't in any other nation m8 even worse this time its their infrastructure and they will rule over dust and zero labor forces lol
>>
>>30546475
>No SBRs and SBS without NFA bullshit
>tfw Called the San Juan Attorney General of the Police Headquarters
>tfw SBRs/SBS aren't under NFA here
>tfw we still have shitty gun laws
>>
You faggots seem to forget, MOST our military will turn on Obama or Killary, they've sent letters stating such, and the amount of vets out there, it will be equal standing, get ready fuckers, civil war is coming!
>>
>>30546911
THIS

each of the men who make up this body would rather dissolve their power than lose their actual real life.
His point refutes itself.
>>
>>30546190

Let's be real. If you actually wanted to fight and take down the Government of the United States of America here's what you'd have to do:

> kek Liek i'd tell you CIA or NSA cucks. kek

No, but for real.

Step 1: Get a nuke.

Step 2: Get a drone (much easier)

Step 3: Wait for the State of the Union Address.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: I'm on a list now, aren't I?
>>
>>30546912
The thing about the NFA is that it still applies to you even if your state doesn't ban NFA items.

You still have to pay the tax and file the paperwork.
>>
>>30546544
>What is the Insurrection Act and the Posse Comitatus Act
>>
>>30546912
Sorry to hear that mang
>>
>>30546669
>They enforce it thoroughly.
>Implying
>>
>>30545938
Ask this question to goat herders in Afghanistan, that have been effectively defending against more advanced armies for decades
>>
>>30545938
>pierce the hull of an Infantry fighting vehicle, APC, or tank?

Look up how the Russians took out German tanks. It's a relatively simple device to construct.
>>
>>30546947
>tax and file the paperwork.
What I'm saying is that the police here doesn't enforce it due to already having our firearm registered. At least we don't have the bullet button hooey magazine limits unlike California
>>
>>30546275
>>30546019
>>30546040
>>30546079
http://mashable.com/2016/01/10/1985-move-bombing/
>>
>>30546995
shape charges are old tech now.

it would be too easy
>>
>>30546171
mr putin pls gib SVD and spam cans
>>
>>30546989
SUPPLIED
BY
RIVAL
STATES
>>
>>30547017
the new hotness is the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosively_formed_penetrator

easy to build and work

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-sees-new-weapon-in-iraq-iranian-efps/
>>
>>30547018
this
>>
>>30546820
No u! Muh Facebook!
>>
>>30547061
That is actually the word I was trying to remember but gave up good show chap
>>
>>30546973
>he's never read US law regarding guns
>>
>>30547029
>America has no rivals and does not have a history of mass importation of arms to destabilize the host government
lol
>>
Wow. This thread is all sorts of retarded.

A bunch of tin foil hatters and prentenders convinced that because they own firearms they can surgically remove the government of the most powerful country in the world.

You're all a contingency plan. You will fail on every level.

And fuck off to the anon who keeps posting 'but m8'

We get it, it's a troll thread.
>>
>>30545994
>>30546275
It has happened, do you guy's not research this?
>>
>>30547100
maybe you should read this thread before you drop your hot opinions that have Already been refuted
See >>30546148
And >>30546305
>>
>>30547129
YEs m8 they wont try to destabilize us further because your opinion m8 hhahahaha

this is too easy
>>
>>30547120
>anybody who thinks they can best the government is a tinfoil hat wearing white male who is dumb and shuld know that guerilla warfare has never worked

Straw man pls
>>
File: mfw.jpg (75 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
75 KB, 600x400
>>30547120
>>
>>30547120
>What is the American revolutionary war
>>
>>30546213
forgetting who won that one?
>>
>>30545938
The military wont follow orders of Hillary. Why is this such a hard concept to understand?
>>
>>30547189

A war that was backed by another nation that had a unified enemy. No one would give a flying fuck about a revolution in the states, and if they did, it would be other nations backing the government to ensure they're own interests, presuming the revolution hadn't been stomped back into it's mom's basement within a week.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 240x240
>>30547139
You know what, you've been a very effective troll. I'm willing at this point and congratulate you. Take this image representing your achievement
>>
>>30547226
Russia and china's interests is to help the US government not get destabilizes?

they are going to be able to stomp 3 million people within a week with no issues? this is assuming only 1 percent of us are involved.

I thought we were the desperate one HAHAHA
>>
>>30547240

If it's an enemy state, they'd watch and laugh.

If it was a state who's interests are to keep the US stable, a revolution would be facing a war across multiple fronts from multiple nations. It would be crushed.
>>
>>30547275
Why would they sit and laugh and not use a opportunity to do what enemies states did through history and help destabilize them more?

Why do you keep posting shit you don't know and is against history?

why are we supposed to take your word for it over precedent?

again who is the desperate one here?
>>
>>30546544
The irony of this picture is that it was taken a the Chipoltle in downtown Dallas.

Dank ass burritos though.
>>
>>30546952
did you just call me a pussy communist?
>>
>>30547293

They wouldn't commit anything to a US revolution for fear of reprisals. If they back the losing side, they have serious reprecussions.

This isnt 1800andfuckknowswhatyear.

Countries can be wiped off the map with a click of a button. Why back a revolution who would potentially be unstable and chaotic when in power? In whose interest is it to put investment into a group whose basis has been turmoil and disruption? Again, this is presuming any aid coming in isnt cut off by what would be a numerically, technologically, ethically (in the eyes of the world today) and all round overwhelming force that would wipe you off the face of the earth before you could even begin to type the next ill informed tirade of drivel you'll no doubt post?
>>
>>30547366
YEs m8 again nice opinions m8 nice deflecting by repeating a possible negative that has existed since all of the previous revolutions enemy states help destabilized the host nation

this has not stopped history before m8 so again why are we taking your opinion on this?

>Russia and china could be wiped out with the push of a button
HAHAHAHAHA

your done m8
>>
>>30547366
why did you put a question mark at the end of that rant

is it because its emotionally fueled and makes no real sense?

when you fruits are in a corner you change the actual discussion we are talking about a revolution comparable to the original in which 3 percent of us participated I am being generous and saying only one percent will and that will be 3 million people against 1.3 million active soldiers not all military ready or trained to fight and are desk jockeys. there is no win scenario for the government m8
>>
>>30547520
2 percent participated*
>>
>>30547366
Because you allow the main force of the revolution already inland to destabilize the host government until it will be even easier for them to invade and take control after the bulk of the battle

no one said China and Russia are doing this out of the goodness of their heart they will want control in the end the simple undeniable truth though is the US gov will lose.
>>
The folks that argue the 2nd Amendment is obsolete because of the imbalance between the prole and the military always make the following massive assumptions:

>1) It's all-out (non-stop!) warfare or nothing.
That's not true; huge social change can come about by the simple actions of a few nutters with or without guns. But they'll say because you can't "overthrow the government" anything short of that is pointless.

>2) It's toe-to-toe
You don't have helicopters and tanks, therefore you can't defeat an army with helicopters and tanks. OOPS - in asymmetric warfare, you shoot a bunch and run away quick before the tanks and choppahs show up.

>3) It's bubba vs. the feds, with all the feds on one side
If it's bubba vs the feds, odds are lots of soldiers are going to join up with bubba, because he's a redneck, and soldiers lean redneck too.

>4) the founders never envisioned x....
The founders had just won an asymmetric war. They envisioned it perfectly.
>>
File: 5210731192_0f70df092b_b.jpg (374 KB, 991x663) Image search: [Google]
5210731192_0f70df092b_b.jpg
374 KB, 991x663
Another argument that makes me laugh is "Oh b-but they had muskets back then! We have much deadlier weapons now!"
Do people not realize how deadly a musket is exactly?
>>
>>30546803
Pretty much this, you start killing off your own citizens in droves just because they oppose you, the rest of the world will come down on you like a ton of bricks.
>>
>>30547590
you can only be so dead.
>>
>>30547207
the soviets left a shithole
>>
File: Screenshot_192.png (96 KB, 1332x936) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_192.png
96 KB, 1332x936
1/3
>>
>>30547805
My body, my choice! or does that only matter when it comes to killing babies?
>>
>>30546938
Say hi to the FBI for me, will you?
>>
File: Screenshot_193.png (96 KB, 1259x926) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_193.png
96 KB, 1259x926
>>30547805
2/3
>>
File: Screenshot_194.png (49 KB, 1324x513) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_194.png
49 KB, 1324x513
>>30547805
>>30547917
>>
>>30547927
>>30547917
>>30547805
>Human life is precious
No it isnt.
>>
>>30547927
"Humans will just find new ways to kill so let's ban guns"

What?
>>
>>30547927
So they don't care about how many people die, as long as they weren't killed by guns? Call them out on their bullshit. If human life is so precious, why oppose ownership of an object that is primarily used to defend it?
>>
>>30547977
>>30547968
>>30547945
this is my wife arguing with this guy, I never knew about it till i logged onto her account to read the Dallas news
>>
>>30547927
Now watch as the culturally tolerant and accepting leftist insults another nation's culture just because they disagree with it
>>
>>30545938
>SEND IN THE TANKS AND PLANES
>I've already put my gun away and am walking into a crowded store

Are you gonna blow up a couple hundred americans every time someone does something bad? Guerilla warfare worked for the towel heads, it will work for us too, better because people will actually care when the military bombs a group of americans
>>
File: Cao_Cao_over_and_out.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Cao_Cao_over_and_out.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>30546024
>Trusting China
>>30546171
>Trusting Putin
>>
>>30548124
Should Trump be elected, Anglo/slav alliance soon
>>
File: Girandoni air rifle.jpg (110 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
Girandoni air rifle.jpg
110 KB, 736x490
>>30547590
people also don't know what was out there at the time

>20+1 capacity
>20 round tube quick loaders
>>
File: Fuckhands!.jpg (75 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Fuckhands!.jpg
75 KB, 400x400
>>30548180
>Trump
>working with foreign powers
>>
>>30546989
Decades? Try since.... ohhh 1830?
>>
>>30548242
He's okay with working with other nations, as long as we get stuff out of it, and has specified russia as a potential deal.
>>
>>30545248
Why the hell would you want to have a straight up fight anyway? Also you don't need to use a gun on people to cause damage anyway. There's Image mentioning of power structure and the other mentioning cable.

A lot of places have issues with wild fires. Be a shame if suddenly several more fires popped up. Well away from the major fire.

On that. Fire hydrants are common and street accessible. People pop them for fun but you could do so as well.

There are tons of places your community stores service vehicles. While the police are certainly watching their vehicles they probably aren't watching school bus lots, transit lots or garbage truck lots as hard. Those aren't glory kills but they do effect things. What happens when no one can get a ride to work or kids are suddenly at home. No one likes garbage piled up.

You could overload the system with threats as some suggested. Or call in false threats to focus attention on others.

Hell how many of you have military looking gear, weapons and patches? A soldier could sniff you out but some random family might not? Kicking a door down and pretending to be military unit harassing people? That could get some traction as a rumor.

Yeah a stand up fight with the government head on will probably get you killed. So why would anyone do it? They'd go around and cause all sorts of hell. Those are my ideas but like I'm sure if it did happen? There would be like hundreds of other things nobody could predict. Claiming such a thing if it really happened would be one sided one way or the other seems odd. It'd be a full on mess for everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x480
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>30546222
>The whole "you can't beat gubment, you don't need guns" meme needs to die.

This. If anything a legal gun owner is no threat to the government. If they have drones and tanks and jetnukers than what little pop bangs in my safe are of no importance.
>>
>>30548124
Who cares as long as the US gov loses
>>
>>30547207
the muja did you fucking retard
>>
File: 1467619098060.jpg (133 KB, 1100x730) Image search: [Google]
1467619098060.jpg
133 KB, 1100x730
you make a valid point however I would prefer to "fake" raid a gun free zone instead with my fire team just pay some airsofters decked out in multicam and you be the "real" one with the actual ballistic armor guns etc not very hard to get those to look real lol.
>>
>>30547310
Yes. fite me irl fagit
>>
>>30546166
Do you really think after a few reporters, editors and other mouthpieces get a .308 lobotomy when they step out the front door of their workplace or an IED enema when they turn on their cars in the morning they'll say shit about the resistance?
>>
>>30546114
awfully hard to rotate that turret without any fuel
>>
>>30545248
yeah the thing about that is they haven't even brought out the full military yet.
When that happens, shit's fucked for the rioters
>>
File: libcad.png (2 MB, 1276x1170) Image search: [Google]
libcad.png
2 MB, 1276x1170
>>30546475
You can control who is legally using firearms all you want. It's the illegal use of firearms that's the problem. I thought this was a given?
You can't control information.
Go ahead and try.
>pic related
Try and find it on the internet, someone did a half-ass job trying to hide it
>>
>>30546894
been looking for this, thx m8
>>
>Ill take fire arms for 500 Alex

>This type of rifle is not intended for use against personnel but is instead intended for use against tanks and aircraft.

>What is an anti-material rifle?
>>
>>30545938
They won't for long if they keep bombing the people who give them fuel.
>>
>>30545248
You actually can fight the government and not only in the courts. The trick is not doing it alone. A couple hundred people, armed and working in concert could definitely hold against the local police depending on how big the town is. If an entire city block decides they want the police out the police aren't getting in.

The army is another matter. Civilians aren't going to win battles against tanks and air strikes but such things are very expensive. If you can get about a third of the US population to withhold their tax money the US government wouldn't be able to support it's military.

Finally, keep in mind that law enforcement and armies are made out of people and at a certain point people will decide that killing millions of civilians is just not a battle worth fighting. If the government ever decides to send the US army against US citizens it's entirely possible that the US army would flat out refuse.
>>
>>30548967
As if anyone rebelling is going to fight tanks head on. You pop some fools and haul ass into the population and hide among them
>>
>>30548857

Holy shit that's neato.
>>
>>30548967
see
>>30548907
Russia would immediately funnel AMR to the American insurgency. An aircraft needs a pilot. An aircraft cant watch a corner and enforce curfew.
>>
File: image.png (162 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 1280x800
>>30548899
I got all five
>>
File: image.jpg (681 KB, 1391x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
681 KB, 1391x1000
>>30548996
>>
File: image.png (108 KB, 1775x811) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108 KB, 1775x811
>>30549008
>>
>>30546096
Its a bit harder than that because that 2% is hiding out by blending in with the other 98%, and every person you kill that isn't actively shooting at you delegitimizes your government a little more.
>>
File: 100100100.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
100100100.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>30546803
>>
>>30545248
No, armed rebellions are dumb.

Could the citizenry overthrow the U.S. government? Absolutely. That's why it won't happen.

If guys get pissed off enough to try and spark a rebellion, the media PR machine will kick in, and we'll see yet another Waco/Bundy fiasco.

Now, our elected officials are corrupt as Hell, sure. But the guys dealing with, say, the Bundy family, those are good, decent Americans. It's reckless death on both sides.

That's all a "rebellion" will ever be. A small standoff, that serves to demonize anti-establishment citizens, via guilt by association & results in the death of good people.

A civil war could occur in the event of a large-scale war, massive recession (Greater than the "Great Recession"), or a massive natural disaster.

However, if any of those things were to happen, the populace would actually be very susceptible to political radicalism.

Essentially, no matter the situation, ballots are always preferable to bullets. Even Hitler eventually came to realize this.

More over, I get the romanticized notions of rebellion, I do. But if just a fraction of the effort, money and time, that one would spend on "prepping," was spent on shilling for state and local representatives, we'd have a shot at reversing this malignancy democratically.

When we compare this century to history, we have all of the conditions in place for an enormous amount of change. Let's not squander it on fantasies like an "armed rebellion," which will only demonize a large number of causes.
>>
>>30547991

Your wife sounds awesome. Good on her.
>>
>>30548124
>not being a student of US history
the frogs helped us win the revolution with weapons, manpower, and a naval blockade as they stole clay from the britbongs in other theaters and post war we essentially told them to fuck off and became economic allies with england.

>privyet tovarich u gib resources and trade
>get fucked Ivan, thanks for the KPV machineguns and RPG9s
>rororo PRC say gib building contracts and resources
>get fuck slant eye chinks, thanks for the bootleg SAMs
>>
>>30546251
>assad
Yeah, thats worked out so well for him and definitely shows that bombing and gassing your own citizenry is profitable endeavor for a government.
>>
>>30546938
>I'm on a list now, aren't I?
>implying you weren't already on several lists
>>
>>30546372
I dunno what security is like at fossil plants but at the nuke plant I work at every truck gets searched every time it comes on the property and you're not getting a personal vehicle close enough to anything important to make a difference.
>>
>>30549181
To be fair post-war France kind of went off the deep end. Cutting off heads, interdicting neutral shipping, inventing the metric system. And that's before the whole Napoleon boondoggle.
>>
>>30546372
Substations on the other hand...
>>
>>30545938
An APC would not be much of an issue as long as you can get a proper shaped charge. Or you can use massive amounts of explosives.
>>
>>30545248
Lol why would the goverment go to war with thier payroll?
And a civil war in the US would end the moment the people stopped paying thier taxes.

So yeah, guns are pretty irrelevant when talking about "fighting off the government"
>>
>>30546806
Thats basically what happened. By any available metric we were winning that war but at some point it occurred to us that there was nothing in Vietnam of any value to the US and we lost interest.
>>
>>30546460
this this this
>>
>>30549146
Boring
>>
>>30546153
>GLA_Angry_Mob.mp4
>>
>>30547013
Satchel charges =/= cluster bombs
>>
>>30549146
>the guys dealing with, say, the Bundy family, those are good, decent Americans
They had every opportunity to stay home and let it be. >muh only following orders!!! is a bullshit defense and always has been; the follower bears equal if not greater culpability than the leader.
>>
File: 1466273574579.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1466273574579.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>
>>30545969
This desu.
Anyone who paid any sort of attention in an AP stem class could, with enough hard work and research, make some pretty dangerous stuff
>>
>>30546602
>6:1
>not 30:0
>>
>>30546091
>TLDR we are a bunch of pussies who don't want to stop what is going on now, this i what the 2nd amendment was made for

You literally need a strong leader to take charge and organize it first you idiot. You can play red dawn all you want but it'll just be an inconvenience without cohesion. Find someone for people to rally behind. Not launching into stupid unsupported skirmishes with no real goal in mind doesn't make anyone a pussy, but I'm sure you and your militia cell are about to set off ww3 with your clever plan by Monday right?
>>
File: 1466159014330.png (4 MB, 2140x1739) Image search: [Google]
1466159014330.png
4 MB, 2140x1739
>>30548986
you new here bud?
welcome to /k/
>>
>>30545938
>IED my nigga
>>
>>30550403
Washbear
>Raccoon in German
>>
>>30545248
Oh boy, this again.

Could we just stick a collaborative answer to this in the rules and get on with our lives?
>>
File: Officer F35.png (889 KB, 1388x1360) Image search: [Google]
Officer F35.png
889 KB, 1388x1360
>>30549032
>>30549008
>>30548996
You had two I don't!
Thanks!
>pic semi-relate
>>
>>30547207
yea you know that famous soviet state of afghanistan.
>>
>>30549242
>invented the metric system
THOSE BASTARDS
lol
>>
>>30550434
>the more you know
>>
>>30548994
AMRs do jack all against tanks and are horrendously outranged by air power and artillery.

Remember, most modern tanks are designed with 105mm anti-tank guns in mind. A 14.5mm is positively dinky by comparison.

>>30548978
Just like what Al-Quaeda did in Iraq? We pretty much gutted them there.
>>
I just want to throw this out there how is it that Maryland manages to consistently chip away at 2A and nationally no one says shit but as soon as California does it everyone is all "Stand with California"?
>>
>Liberals laugh at militia types and mock Cletus for thinking he can fight tyrannical government
>Civil war breaks out
>Half the fucking military defects and takes their goodies with them
>Russia and China smuggle weapons to the rebels, giving them top-of-the-line RPG's, MANPAD's, bulk explosives, and more
>Mexican drug cartels sense a business opportunity and start smuggling guns to the rebels
>Government also has to deal with riots because the war has disrupted power, water, food, transportation, etc. in major cities
>Liberals aren't laughing anymore because they're either in a FEMA camp or being eaten by rampaging niggers warring over the last resources in Chicago
>Cletus goes to sleep every night hugging his Russian RPG-29 and giggling
>>
>>30545248
They say that assuming that if a real uprising came about, that we wouldn't have support from states that had enough shit from capitol hill
I don't know which states would chip in, but I feel some would.
Also considering other nations like China could possible supply the uprising with advance weaponry
>>
>>30550906
One, because CA is a much bigger and therefore more influential state and two because CA hasn't so much chipped away at the 2A as thrown it straight the fuck out the window into a burning dumpster.
>>
>>30545986
>Siria
You spelled Syria wrong you retard!
>>
>>30550403
>no this is PATRICK
>>
File: hand bird bath.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hand bird bath.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>30551124
This, SO MUCH THIS
/thread
>>
>>30550824
>Remember, most modern tanks are designed with 105mm anti-tank guns in mind.

Only on the frontal aspect anon.

Depending on the tank, the rear half can generally be punctured by 30mm.

Light Armored Vehicles are only safe up too .308 without additional armor packages.

Anti-Material Rifles would still be super handy.

I want to get a .50BMG thrower up here (Canada) since that's the biggest I can legally own without any additional paperwork.
>>
>>30547127
>Syria can do it
>That means the USA can do it too right?
>>
File: hnnnng.gif (1 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
hnnnng.gif
1 MB, 533x300
>>30551228
>dat little birdy
>>
>>30545938
>The British Army and the Americans in the revolutionary war had the same armaments. Rifles and Canon vs Rifles and Canon
>Do you have cluster munitions? Do you have milirary aircraft? Do you have nerve gas? Do you have anything that can pierce the hull of an infantry fighting vehicle, APC or tank?

No, no, I have a hazmat suit. I assume my thermal Lance will and if not I probably have enough aluminum and iron oxide powder to figure something out.

More important than any of your dumb fuck questions I can blend into a crowd, own and can operate an unregistered firearm, and have a working knowledge of chemistry.
>>
>>30551124
>Mexicans start snuggling guns INTO the US
>liberal hipsters actually shut the fuck up
>I stop getting called paranoid

I can't wait
>>
File: bubbles-1.jpg (314 KB, 1200x786) Image search: [Google]
bubbles-1.jpg
314 KB, 1200x786
>>30551285
I wasn't aware muh bird would have such an effect on people
>>
>>30551370
>Mexicans smuggle MORE guns into the US
ftfy

>2016
>thinking the "XX many guns are seized at the border" is guns going from the US into mexico and not guns coming into the US from the Narco state we share a thousand mile border with.
wew
>>
>>30550403
I wish defcad and the various people designing 3D printable guns posted their damn .sldprt files so people could actually edit and improve their designs. .stls are ok for printing but what if I don't want PATRICK on the side or want to add a buffer tube mount and barrel extension to make it into a rifle. Or delete everything but the DA bolt system and make a single shot
>>
>>30545938
Military needs infrastructure for all of that, and they need to know who and where their targets are. This has been argued ad nauseam and lobsterback assfaggots still have the same weak, dead non-argument of "muh military hardware". Doesn't matter how many toys they have when the whole playground is kicking their stupid fucking heads in.
>>
>>30551429
Not necessarily calling bs, but can I have a source?
>>
>>30546005
Yet again, a weak, half-baked non-argument that has already been destroyed many times before. US soldiers would defect and bring hardware and training with them. If you think there aren't foreign countries that would want a piece of the action in the second American civil war you're horrifically naive and really shouldn't be trying to speak on this subject.
>>
"you can't fight the gubmint"

>literally just had a POG reservist with a 60 year old rifle shut down 2 police departments and the entire downtown area of Dallas for hours
>had to be bombed out of existance to be stopped
>same thing with Dorner only with fire
>>
File: o_19nrb6u5vgon7fp2bj12d9npn1i.jpg (168 KB, 619x373) Image search: [Google]
o_19nrb6u5vgon7fp2bj12d9npn1i.jpg
168 KB, 619x373
>>30551465
you can find cad files of individual parts if you look around
>I have all the .stl files for this
>would share if I didn't have to go to another site to upload
Look, it's like a right of passage
>>
>>30549854
Fun fact, Wikipedia basically tells you how to make chemical weapons
>>
>>30545248
After what happened to Dallas I kind of think I need my own a bomb disposal robot now.
>>
>>30546460
First thing I did was scroll through thread to see if this was posted. gj senpai.
/thread
>>
There's no point fighting the gubberment if you wish to live.
But if you are willing to fight, it is too costly for gubberment to start the fight in the first place.
>>
File: AK74Magwell.jpg (9 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
AK74Magwell.jpg
9 KB, 218x300
>>30551465
If its an .stl file you can still convert it to a .step file and then save it in solidworks. Obviously its gonna save it as either an imported solid or a series of imported surfaces.

If its surfaces you can generally look for gaps then knit it into a solid. If its a solid its easy, you can just modify it moving faces and cutting away with surfaces and saving bodies on their own.

Its not that hard
>>
>>30551429
Dear god I hope you don't reproduce.
>>
>>30547917
>Human life is the most important thing
>more important than *your* life, or your family's when somebody intent on killing/raping/mugging them turns up
>more important than liberty

Apparently, nothing is worth dying for, according to this person... except maybe for the right to murder their own children.
>>
>>30547991
You need to redact her username better, you missed a spot or two. Might want to delete and re-post.
>>
File: fixedmarcos.jpg (512 KB, 1536x768) Image search: [Google]
fixedmarcos.jpg
512 KB, 1536x768
checkmate, bleeding heart libruls

If you oppose the civil use and ownership of firearms, you by proxy, also oppose the right of the indigenous people of Mexico to exercise self-determination and defend themselves and their natural resources against exploitation by corporate interests, cartels, and their corrupt government.
>>
>>30549377
That point was when Nixon was elected and the anti-war types took over the DNC.

1968 was a heck of a year.

Nixon put a better leadership staff in charge (no more McNamara, for starters), and had a plan to ease us out, resulting in a situation similar to Korea. We were actually most of the way out when the NVA invaded with tanks and artillery in 1972, only to be slapped down by the South backed by our airpower.

Then Nixon got investigated for covering up a stupid, meaningless (it had zero impact on his landslide reelection) stunt that some of his political subordinates pulled, resigned, and that same anti-war bunch from 1968 gave everything that we had fought for away for absolutely nothing... and then wondered why "boat people" were showing up, fleeing for their lives.
>>
>>30551634
I'm also sure the russians and specifically the chinese would LOVE to put their portable anti-air and anti-armor stuff to actual combat test vs US hardware.
You get data to improve your weapons AND help destabilize the superpower who is blocking your way to your nation's interest.
>>
You retards can barely organise a /k/ meetup, let alone an armed resistance.
>>
File: murray.jpg (47 KB, 688x416) Image search: [Google]
murray.jpg
47 KB, 688x416
>>30546938
we are far past the point were our last fail safe (2nd amendment) would work. the only way to move logically now is to educate people, violence at this point will only make them stronger unfortunately.
>>
>>30546166
No one believes the media any more, they could spin it as much as they want but no one would believe them.
>>
>>30556096
Good point. I'd imagine the Chinese would love to field test their shit as quick as they could.

Also, the Russians seem pretty good at supporting opposition movements to the US.
>>
>>30551247
He means the miner strikes where the US government firebombed their own citizens to break up the unions.
>>
>>30547991
>Dallas
Link us to her /gonewild pics plz
>>
>>30545248
Liberals are too stupid to understand. To win wars you need infantry. Tanks are great for seizing land, aircraft good for killing tanks. But to hold it you need infantry. Which makes the usefulness of tanks and aircraft limited. And tanks don't fight without infantry support.
>>
>>30557920

>And tanks don't fight without infantry support.

They do in Syria, and it's hilarious.

Proves your point, too.
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.