[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlT GM66ECWM Can you guys t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1467953641418.png (1 MB, 1417x672) Image search: [Google]
1467953641418.png
1 MB, 1417x672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlTGM66ECWM

Can you guys tell me what he did wrong? Was he out of position? My first instinct would have been to get behind cover and shoot from there, but I don't have any training.

Did the officer make a mistake, or was he simply outplayed?
>>
He's a cop, he's not used to shooting people who can actually fight back.
>>
>>30541757
no back up, no eyes on, no accurate supporting fire on his flanks. Also he got shot.
>>
Is this suspect military trained? He looks extremely comfortable and like he's been there before.
>>
>>30541815
No official comment yet.

>>30541788
>>30541784
So basically his position wasn't bad, just his lack of experience?
>>
>>30541815
>get shot at
>realize you have been getting shot at all day
>move forward and disengague after eliminating threat
This is not military training. It is someone trying to survive.
>>
>>30541830
of course his position was bad see >>30541788
NO BACK UP, NO EYES ON, NO ACCURATE SUPPORT FIRE
you are in the wrong place if you have none of these things.
>>
>>30541840
>>30541830
Watch how he operates: https://mobile.twitter.com/FeedNewsLive/status/751278935736930305/video/1
>>
>>30541862
cant even open the video on pc so hue
>>
>>30541862
You think the shooter has military training? I would never walk into gun fire like he did
>>
>>30541757
where the fuck are the other cops? why was that cop by himself?
>>
>>30542142
local pig from the dallas county fair escaped and had to be put down.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.