[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mossberg 500 FLEX and S&W SD9 (16+1) A slightly moistened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 50125-catalog.jpg (58 KB, 835x170) Image search: [Google]
50125-catalog.jpg
58 KB, 835x170
Mossberg 500 FLEX and S&W SD9 (16+1)
A slightly moistened gun virgin here again, looking to spend around $500 per gun.
1.Are these guns ok?
2.Is the FLEX system shit?
Bonus: Best budget AR-15?
>>
>>30539759
What is the FLEX system?

Also best budget AR would either be build your own, or the DPMS oracle maybe
>>
>>30539759
>flex

thats a nice MEME Ya got there memester f a m memester memestress memefag memetrash memecunt memejew memenigger memekike memeshitter memeitist
>>
>>30539759
Why the fuck did you start a new thread you double nigger?
>>
>>30540019
Huh. Sounded like top shit. What else do you recommend?
>>
>>30540038
Because I thought this was /pol/, why else?
>>
>>30539989
Flex seems like a solution without a problem for the civilian world. It's basically a quick-change furniture system with proprietary furniture.
>>
>>30539759
best budget AR: PSA kits can be found and assembled for ~$470.

Best budget production AR: S&W M&P-15 Sport
>>
>>30539759
Ignore the FLEX.

Jsut get the good old Mossberg 500, the polymer stocked one. MSRP is around $470 and you'll find them for significantly less in store, especially if it's used.

Also, the SD9VE is an okay poorfag handgun if you're okay with a Glock clone with no customization.

Best cheap ARs would be S&W M&P Sport II or Ruger AR-556 for around $600, or a PSA Freedom kit build for a bit less
>>
File: 37251-catalog.jpg (148 KB, 835x464) Image search: [Google]
37251-catalog.jpg
148 KB, 835x464
How's this for a pestol?
>>
>>30540048
im just cancering with you

most things mossberg are "alright"

but, I would recommend. Actually, I HIGHLY recommend getting a benelli super nova.

I know its a meme gat, but its solid gun. and for $500 bucks too. You can accessorize it to the extent of any good ole tactical shotgun. It will last your lifetime as well, without really being deficient over the years.
>>
>>30540366
no
>>
>>30540366
nice meme faggot from the last thread faggot
>>
>>30540464
I'm looking for hunting more than tac, and i've heard Benelli supernova jams.
>>
>>30540494
>>30540543
T'was a joke
>>
>>30539989

where can i go to learn what parts are good/bad for building an AR? I'm fine with DI or piston, but I'd lean toward DI.
>>
>>30540667
lurk more, newfag
>>
Browning BPS?
>>
>>30540564
pumps jamming? unless you are throwing mud in it, i dont know how thats happening.

Benelli novas come in long ribbed barrels to, for hunting.

Idk, i just love benelli stuff, but mossberg will certainly work.
>>
>>30540667
Just get a plain vanilla DI action. No fancy tacticool shit. Start with the basics.

Also, Gunbot is your friend for cheap ammunition.
>>
>>30540890
Looks don't really matter to me, but I'd have to get used to a foregrip from a toy. Other than that, it sounds great.
>>
What's the difference between a Nova and a SuperNova? and how's the maverick 88?
>>
>>30541238
Maverick is a bit cheaper, it uses plastic in some places where a proper 500 uses aluminum alloy.

The Supernova has a recoil reducing device that makes it a lot more comfortable to shoot. There was something else too I think, but I can't remember right now.
>>
>>30540703

I have. Everyone hates what someone else bought whether it be over-priced or a piece of crap in their opinion.

>>30540915

I meant more for brands. I'd like a barrel on the thicker side, rails, and a mid range optic (but the optic comes later).

Could you throw me some brand names to look for or avoid? Is there an info jpg like the /k/ approved handguns?
>>
Get an SVD9e and a Moss Berge type 88. Both can be had for just over 500.00. 299.00+180.00=480.00
>>
>>30539759
I would go with an Ithaca m37 shotgun

a used one goes for under 500 bucks easily and is also left hand friendly

something like this
> http://www.gunbroker.com/item/568615363
> http://www.gunbroker.com/item/568662655

> pistol
> not a Glawk
get a Glock 19 instead
or a 21 if you want that .45 stoppinĀ“ powah
>>
After reading both of your threads I cannot recommend this highly enough: Go find someone that actually knows about shotguns and pistols and ask. You will get 500 suggestions from 500 people because having 1k for a hunting shotgun and a pistol is a wide gulf of choices. If you shop around online and find some you're interested in and you post about it here, you will get ~50% useful information on that one thing. /k/ cannot handle both questions at once without the autists and children coming out of the sewers like CHUDs.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.