[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crossbow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (176 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176 KB, 600x600
Is this a good beginners crossbow?
>>
>image.png
>Crossbow
>Is this a good beginners crossbow?

If I have to reverse image search just to find out which one you're asking about, then you've officially gone past the point of me not giving enough of a shit.
>>
>Hey Walking Dead is cool!
>Can I has crossbow so I can be cool guy like Daryl???

You need more information. What is your goal to use a crossbow for (hunting, sport/rec, home defense(?), competition, etc)? All of that determines what draw weight you'd want. We can't look at a picture and decide. "Yeah, it has a string, some bolts, and a trigger, sure looks a-ok"
>>
>>30535510
>>/toy/
>>
Sorry i forgot about the information, the name is: Hori-Zone Rage-X special opps, arrow speed is 265 fps, 4x32 scope and it has some stuff to maintain your crossbow (wax, oil and more)
I will use it just for fun in the beginning thats why i dont need a fancy crossbow, maybe i will use it for more things later.
>>
If you're going to get a crossbow, go for broke and get a high quality one. Don't get a shitty one, believe me.
>>
Well, what do you want to do with it?
Sportshooting, hunting, plinking.
I have a jaguar recurve for shooting in the garden and for going innawoods and im happy with it, but i would never do serious stuff with it
>>
>>30535662
Ok i think you're right
>>
>>30535708
i think i will do the same as you
>>
>>30535728
Then i really can recomend it, you dont really need more than 175 lbs if you dont want to hunt or do target shooting
>>
>>30535775
Thanks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.