[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are AR15 stripped lowers out of stock for you guys as well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: SPKSTLS010_1.jpg (7 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
SPKSTLS010_1.jpg
7 KB, 400x250
Are AR15 stripped lowers out of stock for you guys as well?

I went to multiple fun stores yesterday in Commiefornia, and most of them were sold out, with the exception of an overpriced $300 Noveske lower.
>>
>>30534850

Buy online.
>>
>>30534850
I live in Connecticut, so AR15 lowers are illegal, and permanently sold out.
>>
>>30534866
couldn't you build some sort of slave state ar where your fingers other than your trigger finger weren't below the action?
>>
>>30534850
Marylandfag here, I went to my LGS 20 minutes after they opened and got their 2nd last lower. It was a spikes lower like the one in your pick (dick spider wasn't colored in though) so I'm pretty satisfied
>>
>>30534857
This... unless no one is selling to California anymore. Honestly not sure about that, but I do know that stripped lowers are ridiculously overpriced in stores, even counting the FFL transfer fee from online purchasing.
>>
>>30534850
>buying from a physical store

Get with the times grandpa
>>
>>30535131
Like an Ares SCR?
>>
>>30534850
I picked up 5 lowers earlier this year and a whole pile of powder and bullets. I was planning on something like this coming and/or Hillary getting elected. I'm also planning to go out on the lake in the next few weeks. I hope nothing happens.
>>
>>30534866
Not if you buy a preban 1994 lower... you can build your AR around that.
>>
>>30534850
I'm glad I saw the writing on the wall and built my AR before Obama's second election and before Sandy Hook.

Anyone else on the fence, it's now or never. Gun laws will get worse before they get better so even if you have to pay a little bit more now it's worth having then facing gouging panic prices.
>>
I built my first ar off of a PSA lower last December. now I have 5 80s to finish and put away after I build my second ar before I go back to school.
>>
>>30534850
The range near my house sells lowers for 45 bucks a piece, last time I was there they were in stock.
>>
>>30534850
Texas, yesterday the store had about 8 to 10 in the case. Ranged from 100 spikes to 180 novs
>>
>>30534850

Literally just bought my first one today at a local gun shop I didn't even know was 2 blocks from my house. Seattlefag
>>
>>30538391
PS I got it for 65 out the door, anderson mfg
>>
>>30535221
>Overpaying for used guns
Hi budsgunshop.com
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.