[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walther ppx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Broken extractor.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
Broken extractor.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
I am very disappointed by the Walther ppx. I bought the gun about 5 months ago and after about 150 rounds down the barrel, the extractor broke and it broke the slide. I then sent it to the distributor and they arranged everything with Walther. It took 5 months to get the new slide. Today I just received the gun in the mail and I noticed that the frame in now cracked. I don't know what happened and if it’s the distributor fault or Walther's fault but I am VERY disappointed. First the slide and now the frame. It seems like this is a very bad quality gun. I'm not buying again from Walther.
>>
File: DSC_0393.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0393.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
The cracked frame
>>
>>30533494
>>30533509

I'm too lazy to google, but is the 9mm or the 22lr? I've heard nothing but horror stories from Walthers 22 pistol.

I've fixed a ppk, honestly not impressed with it.
>>
>>30533674
It's a 9mm
>>
>>30533746

really? yech. I'd defiantly raise a shit storm at Walther, that is pretty bullshit. did you notice the crack when you picked it back up?
>>
>>30533785
Actually, when I opened the box, I wanted to take picture to sell the gun since I didn't wanted it anymore after the first incident. As I took pictures, i then noticed the crack. I am definitaly going to give shit to walther.
>>
>>30533785

also where the crack is is very interesting. it isn't a crack from shooting, but I'd guess one from driving that pin back in like an idiot. I'm blaming walther
>>
>>30533855
Yeah, someone probably hammered the pin pretty hard
>>
>>30533494
:(
this shouldn't matter, but isn't the PPX the discount gun?
>>
>>30534057
yeah
>>
>>30533494
The PPX is literally made by Umarex for Walther.

You have a real gun made on airshit tooling out of airshit materials. Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon result.
>>
>>30533509
>>30533494
maybe you should stop using FREEDUM Muntions and bubba fudd's reloads? Fuckin retard, see what those 1-2cpr cheaper got you?

>>30533852
>I am definitaly
Correction: Stop using YOUR reloads.
>>
>>30535352
I don't even reload. It was some american eagle 124 gr
>>
>>30535352
And how do you explain the cracked frame???
>>
>>30535352

>Durr, don't shoot any ammunition at all and it won't break!

So in the year 2016 when there is a plethora of 9mm pistols at every price range that can cycle +p and +p+ loads and not just fucking break someone should willingly buy a piece of shit pistol that does break. Ok. Sure.
>>
>>30535473
That pin takes rearward force just like the locking block pins above the trigger. Either you were shooting overcharged reloads, or you shot it without the recoil spring in a bunch of times. Shit just doesnt bust underneath the slide, and then also have a cracked pin.

>>30535512
>Tulammo 9mm is ~15.5cpr
>Poorfags still think its better to buy unknown roundcount brass cased from Freedum munitions and other methed out 'reloading experts' for 1-2cpr cheaper.
project harder faggot, youre the dumbass here and you know it.
>>
I thought this was .22LR by the way the metal looks so shitty inside the slide. Wow.
>>
>>30535473
is it even a crack looks like bubba fucked up with a punch and marred the hell out of the frame. not that thats much better but would be better than a crack
>>
>>30535570
Yeah it is a crack. When i push inside the frame on the crack I can see it open up a bit. The crack goes all the way through the frame
>>
>>30535597
thats sucks guess its back to walther maybe you can convince them to give you a full refund
>>
>>30535614
That is what I'm trying to do
>>
>>30535622
>That is what I'm trying to do
Good luck, cause they are gonna call you out on your horseshit.
>>
>>30535783
Believe what you want buddy. I said the truth
>>
>>30535926
>I said the truth
Aint gotta prove it to me kid, just keep in mind My view is an unbiased opinion of what was presented.

You shoulda kept the casing that ejected when your extractor and slide broke, and the box-tab with the ammo lot number on it. But of course you didnt, because your ammo came in a ziplock bag with sharpie on it.
>>
>>30536075
nice try but I did keep the casing and the box of ammo
>>
>>30536102
Don't try to send in a fake one, because they will know. And why don't you show us now, so /k/unts can be on the lookout for that lot number and avoid it.
>>
File: DSC_0395.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0395.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
>>30536165
That is the last round I fired and that got stuck in the barel since there was no extractor. And I can't find the lot number on the box
>>
>>30536232
Show me the back face of it. I wanna see how its got 2-3 ejector imprints on it.

And the lot number is an ink stamp on the inside of the box, usually on one of the tabs.

Oh wait, I guess I dont even need to see if it has multiple ejector stamps:

>>30535467
>I don't even reload. It was some american eagle 124 gr

>Case CLEARLY says:
>"WIN"
What a win, indeed.
Good job fucktard, you couldn't even convince some anon on a Bangladesh pottery sculpting board.

WOWZA!!!!
>>
>>30536232
btw, this thread was forwarded to Walther Customer service. You might as well just throw that thing in the trash, since youre a lying sack of fuckin subhuman shit.
>>
File: 1466303634539.jpg (191 KB, 1280x864) Image search: [Google]
1466303634539.jpg
191 KB, 1280x864
fucking great thread comrades.
>>
>>30536328
It was 5 months ago and normaly I shoot american eagle thats why I said that. This one came from a winchester white box which is the other choice my gunshop have.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.