[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How big is your war boner, /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
How big is your war boner, /k/?
>>
Extremely.

That said, WW1 is a boner killer for me, especially shit like the Somme.

imo it's the worst and most gruesome war ever fought.
>>
Yuge.
>>
>>30532056
Thank god we moved on to maneuver warfare.

I, for one, hope china gives the US Casus belli to preying mantis their ass.
>>
Pretty big, not quite big enough for me to run off to Syria, but almost. Like if Canada got involved in a war I thought was worth fighting I'd probably go.
>>
As big as my normal boner, so not very
;_;
>>
What exactly is a war-boner?
>>
File: WeStandOnGuard02_Preview_Page3.jpg (258 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
WeStandOnGuard02_Preview_Page3.jpg
258 KB, 585x900
>>30532421
>Like if Canada got involved in a war
like against the US?
>>
File: 1466475044801.jpg (23 KB, 295x290) Image search: [Google]
1466475044801.jpg
23 KB, 295x290
>>30533243
What the hell is this?
>>
>>30534069
We Stand on Guard

drone strike on the White House. America invades Canada. we take their water. some 'nucks go Wolverine and fuck everything up. the writer is trying to do a bullshit analogy of 9/11, Iraq Invasion, Blood for Oil, ect. but it just shows America being right and the Canadians as retarded terrorists
>>
>>30533243
>>30534162
It's mainly libruhls being fucking retarded... again.

>Muh blood fer water corporate warz!
>>
>>30532415
>Thank god we moved on to maneuver warfare.

Fuck off, Lind
>>
>>30533243
>>30534162
>Implying this isn't what the rest of the world thinks America is becoming
>>
>>30534162
...Why the fuck would we want their water?
>>
>>30534306
Cali must have taken over.
>>
>>30534162
>invading Canada for water
That's retarded. It'd be far cheaper politically and economically to just invest in desalination technology.
>>
>>30534229
>Implying Lind believes in maneuver warfare.

Muh t34's
>>
>>30534673
You don't use T-34s for 2GW style slugfests, dummy.

You use them to attack soft things in the rear. That's real 3rd generation, maneuver warfare. If they go up against enemy tanks, you're a 2GW idiot.
>>
>>30534312
Why can't we dam up the colorado river and let those faggots die of thirst again?
>>
>>30534320
Right?
>>
>>30534762
BAKA!
you pain t them white with red crossses, load them up with canister shot and take down alternative preschools, after telling the children how they serve the marxist devil

then you put it on the internet
>>
>>30534162
Sounds like propaganda wank material.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.