[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The great 2016 CLE chimpout.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 550x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 550x337
Ok /k/unts im preparing for the RNC.

I work just outside downtown cleveland and want to increase my odds of survival.

I CC, but was gonna start bringing a trunk gun.

Rifle or shotgun?

I dont want to bring anything to nice just in case.

Right now its either a type 53 or a mossy 500.
>>
>>30531358

Mossberg. Riot situation demands a riot gun.
>>
Mossberg hands down. Leave the Nip gun at home.
Bring a sling bag full of ammo.

And remember, as legendary as it would be to go all righteous hand of God on the heathen hoards, you'll be fighting to retreat. Via con Dios /k/ommrade.
>>
>>30531478
Few folk have used 22lr for sake of having fucktons of available ammo on hand to discourage attention from crowds. However they all shot from inside cover often with elevation
>>
File: 1441201550271.png (936 KB, 1020x746) Image search: [Google]
1441201550271.png
936 KB, 1020x746
>>30531358
Try to get a semi-Auto and/or something with a magazine since if its chimps you wont want to waste precious extra seconds reloading or doing other things. I say get a Saiga to be honest. but no offensive fighting just defensive in this case. But don't give them an inch. Ave Nex Alea Saluto Nex Alea!
>>
>>30531358
>Rifle or shotgun?
Black face and some greymarket jordans
>>
Obviously if you're CCing a prollum solva and you're threatened then pulling it and defending yourself is legal (in uncucked states), but if you're in a situation where you have time to go around to the back of your car, pop your trunk, pull out your Mossy, return to the situation and start shooting, can you even argue self-defense at that point?

>rather be judged by 12 etc.

I get it and agree, but if there's a REALLY good chance of being sent to federal pound-town for 10-20 years, that's not really an ideal outcome either.

>Well, you see Mr. Prosecutor, i just happened to be rummaging in my trunk where i keep my full-auto baby-slayer when tyrone and jamaal walked up and threatened me...

Would anyone buy this?

>CLE
congrats on winning the tree-hockey trophy btw
>>
Why either of those? Get something that will fit up front where you can actually get it. A pistol and a can of pepper spray, or an underfolder AK.

>>30531549
I agree. If it's safe enough to get out of the vehicle and go to the trunk, why are you getting the gun?
>>
>>30531670
>>30531549
In this case keep it in passenger seat at least so if you driving and the fuckers start jumping on your car you can just reach and grab it then watch as they scatter. Remember they are opportunistic and parasitic bravery is not a quality they have.
>>
>>30531358
call in that day/week,
get tendies/gamer fuel
watch chimpout on stream with 4chan
go to work after smoke clears
>>
>>30531358

Luty subgun
>>
>>30531549
I was thinking if the place i work gets surrounded. We have a fenced in parking lot. But im there all night and if things get dicey id rather stay behind the fence.
>>
>>30531358
Is concealed carry in Cleveland just pistols or is it vague/covers a lot more than that?
>>
>>30534395
Ill keep the pistol up front when im in tge car. But we are literally surrounded buy the one of the worst hoods in cleveland.

The trunk gun will be if things go full LA riot bad.
>>
>>30534436
Just pistols. But if i happen to have something else for other reasons....
>>
>>30534458
>Keep a small axe in your trunk
>You use it to break apart small kindling when camping
>Keep it in your trunk because you like to go into the wilderness on your days off
> good thing you know of quite a few wooded areas you go to

A camping axe, hatchet, bearded axe would work. Nothing bigger.
>>
>>30531358

>>30534442
If things go LA Riot bad, a rifle is probably a bad idea unless you want to be plastered all over the news, it's unlikely your boss will let you form a roof militia when the chimpout starts.

A mossberg safely stored in your car is a better idea if you have to have more protection than whatever you CC

I would suggest simply having more pistol ammo than a backup larger weapon, but "why not both?" came to me as an obvious response.
>>
>>30534529
>I do keep a hatchet in the trunk.
>>
>>30531358
get a vepr 12 or any other AK shotgun

and a ushanka hat

pretend you're living in the Metro 2033 universe and youre fighting horrible mutant mole creatures. reclaim the metro from the homeless meth heads who now dominate that ecosystem
>>
File: 1460437356239.png (32 KB, 555x421) Image search: [Google]
1460437356239.png
32 KB, 555x421
>>30534768
>very this
>>
Sup fellow clevelander. Akronite here. I work in private EMS. Good chance I could be working the RNC. It's going to be all sorts if fun
>>
>>30531358
10mm AR15 pistol
>>
>>30532051
Best post
>>
>>30531549
>federal pound town for 20

unless hes murdering a federal employee or charged with a hate crime, then no, because murder is not codified in the CFR

murder is a state level crime.

learn about shit before you post
>>
>>30534768
>not following papa bourbon and getting a free kalash and then scoring a set of пнв goggles
I bet you don't even grow your own muhrooms, you get the red line to provide everything for you
>>
I hope it passes without too much fuss. I'll be there with no possibility of defensive preparation so I'm weary.
>>
>>30535175
I would if i could. But there is a severe chimpout i might get a few days off.

Assuming they dont burn the plave down.
>>
File: fe2-1.jpg (55 KB, 568x378) Image search: [Google]
fe2-1.jpg
55 KB, 568x378
>>30535481
Just remember, if you take a nigger knife to a non-critical area, you could probably get a lifelong pension out of it.
Besides, when else are you gonna have a chance to beat hippies like it's 1968
>>
>>30535164
Im liking the AR pistol idea. I might be going shopping this week.

Ive even got a laptop case a 10.5 might fit in.
>>
>>30535164
U can get ars in 10 mm?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.