[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stories your first gun has about the first time you used it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1466284095717.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466284095717.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Stories your first gun has about the first time you used it.
>>
I don't own a gun though.
>>
>>30531313
He touched me everywhere as if he has never seen one before
>>
>>30531313
>Sempai couldn't stop running all over me...
>>
>>30531574
FUCK I MEANT RUBBING
>>
>>30531313

Got a Charles Daly SA 12ga within 5 days of trying skeet/trap for the first time. Instanylyhookedlikecrack.exe

She functioned flawlessly. No problems and when my bro's 870 jammed up, I let him use mine. Good times.
>>
NOT LIKE THAT IVAN, THE MAG GO IN AT ANGLE

YES IVAN YES IVAN KILL THEM IVAN
>>
>>30531313
*click*

"That's what he gets for using cheap ammo!"
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30531313
Beretta 92FS
>Um, well the boss bought me cash from a local gun store along with five boxes of ammo. It was monarch, but still that's better than the nasty white box stuff.
>First thing he did was to do a full strip and clean me thoroughly. It was a little embarrassing, but he did a good job. Then I got reassembled and lubed. He didn't point me at random stuff and dry fire me while making shooting noises so that's a plus.
>A few days later was the first range trip. It was fun and the groupings boss pulled weren't too bad. Although he did end up putting like 220 round through me, which was pretty intense.
>Then, same day as the range trip, I got a full strip, cleaning, lube, and reasonable.
>He's a pretty good boss. However, it's been two months since the last range trip and I KNOW there's ten boxes of ammo just waiting to be burned through.
>>
>>30531574
>>30531581
Are you sure you didn't mean he rubbed his dick all over you? Show me where the man touched you on the airshit gun. It's okay he can't hurt you.
>>
What would a squib be?
>>
>pew pew pew pew pew pew pew
>pew pew pew pew pew
>pew pew pew
>pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

What, did you expect it to speak English?
>>
>>30532342
No, I only wish it would
>>
File: 1298964630737.png (170 KB, 483x292) Image search: [Google]
1298964630737.png
170 KB, 483x292
"He held me so tight... I went off prematurely. I swear that's never happened before and I'm used."
>>
These threads are supposed to be funny, not cringey
>>
>>30532786
Go back to your patch thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.