[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place, but I dunno what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: purge-anarchy.jpg (42 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
purge-anarchy.jpg
42 KB, 620x349
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place, but I dunno what to do. So in like April, this guy fuckin' revved his shitty rice burner at me. I thought it was just gonna be another dumbass revver, but read on. So he did that shit and then sped off, whatever, but then later it happened.

In May, the same guy started following me home. I could tell by the license plate and it was the same car. I thought it was just a coincidence but then he literally took every exact path that I did. He revved his engine three times, and know the nigga knows where I live pretty much. He lives like three streets away from me on the OTHER side of where I come home. So I have no idea why he went to my street, which is very out of the way from where he goes. Basically, he lives like three blocks away from me. In the starting of June, I found my house vandalized, and then later that evening I saw him driving slowly again. Again, my street is well away from any path he would need to go on. Shit, I shouldn't post too much info, this guy could be on 4Chan for all I know.

Now like two days ago, at like midnight, he passed by my house 4x. What the fuck do I do? Is this guy gonna fuggen' rob me or some chit? Or am I just being paranoid? Already posted this on /o/, but they just told me to come to /k/, Was debating posting this on /x/ because they're also e/x/perts on staying safe in these situations.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x350
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 900x1656) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 900x1656
>>30529415
Strap up nigga
>>
>>30529415
Sneak over to his house late at night

Put caltrops behind his car.

???

Laugh
>>
call the cops, file a report, buy a gun.

If in the middle of the night you hear the sound of breaking glass or the like, magdump him.
>>
>>30529415
You have to:
Buy guns and ammo
Learn how to shoot
Learn wehn it is leagal in your state to shoot someone
Call the cops, file a report
Wire your home so he cant come in without weaking you up
Wait
>>
Is the dude Asian or Mexican ? Do u have a sister or are u dating a broad this dude may have seen at one time. I grew up in an Asian hood...lol...seriously they take their chicks way to seriously. An Mexicans well my wife is brown. Her ex is in prison and wants to kill me when he gets out. Its always about a broad man. Always.
>>
>>30532664
This is very likely your problem, ask your girl if she knows him and if yes ask her to lure him to secluded place and wait for him to get there and beat his ass with a bat, thin piss on him. Oooooooor, you can just call the police, your call.
>>
>>30529415
Snitches get stitches cracks, you going running to ya pussy ass internet friends, I'm coming for ya
>>
>>30529737
>call the cops, file a report, buy a gun.
this.

The report shows that this isnt an isolated incident, and that you've attempted legal means of protection first.

Of course once you've done that
>Buy a gun
>carry it with you everywhere
>>
break into his place and rape him
>>
>>30533084
this will solve all of your problems
>>
>>30532947
Underrated kek
>>
Some good advice here, other options
Fake CCTV pods, brinks yard sign, exterior lights on 24\7, CHANGE YOUR ROUTINE don't be predictable with your routes\actions, inside light timers, electronic doorstopper alarms, keep a way to record any possible actions easily accessible, log his info so late so incidents, read up on counter surveillance, always maintain s.a, general life lesson.
You be fine op
>>
Stupid fukin ac
>>
get some guns
File a report
Hide your car somewhere so it looks like you're not home
Camp out
Ambush him when he comes to your house, either take some potshots at his car or just kill him for trespassing
>>
>>30529415
A: this is b8
B: call the police if you're so damn worried about it
>>
If his car is lowered and has very low ground clearance:

Install speed bumps on his road.

You will need:
Plastic speedbumps
Hard hat
Reflective orange vest
Workbooks
Cement drill
Bolts
Wrench
>>
>>30532664
Lol white cuck. Dating a girl who's pussy has been pounded by a con a sub human one at that. And to top off the whole shebang she'll probably cheat on you with him regardless of what she tells you lol
>>
>>30532664
Yee he's Asian.
I have a sister but she's 10.
No I am not dating anyone.

>>30533025
gtfo Greg

>>30533748
Honestly, this doesn't sound too bad.

>>30533249
Good ideas too.
>>
>>30532664
>Its always about a broad man. Always.

And sometimes it is the broad.

>Be living with mom and brother(mom is stroke victim so me and my younger brother live with her because she can't take care of herself)
>Brother has girlfriend that neither I nor my second brother or sister care for but she wasn't actively causing shit so she was allowed to stay at my mom's house if she followed some rules
>Breaks every single one of them
>serve her eviction papers
>kick her out 60 days later
>keeps coming back
>despite being told by the brother she was dating that he didn't want to see her anymore
>shows up one night at around 3AM, we ignore her and go back to sleep
>she comes back at around 6AM and gets into back yard, by pushing trash can up against fence and climbing over and starts banging on the back door
>claims gate was open
>know She's lying because I padlocked it before I went to sleep.
>call cops, she manages to get back over the fence and runs off before they get there
>Comes back after they leave(she unlocked the garage door before she ran off the first time)
>mom lets her in because she's not all there(stroke victim, remember?)
>Tell her to get the fuck out
>she refuses
>call my third brother(youngest but physically largest and most intimidating of all of us)
>he shows up
>She tries to plead with him like she's done before(to no avail)
>He shouts her down and tells her he's getting a restraining order put on her and that if she ever comes back, and that if she doesn't leave right that fucking minute, he will kill her

1/2
>>
>>30537125
Fast forward to last night, heard some noises, assumed it was neighborhood cats or opossums, or what have you, so I went back to sleep. Wake up, brother got up before me and is asking me if I know where some stuff he left in the shed in the backyard is. I don't know, my and my mom never goes in that shed. On a hunch I go out front, and lo and behold, the trash can is up against the locked gate again, with the lid caved in again, as if someone had used it to climb over the fence(again). So my brother calls the police to report his shit stolen, and tell them he's pretty sure he knows who did it(ex-gf is also stupid enough that she probably still has the shit on her),and tell them that isn't the first time she's come on the property uninvited since being evicted and told never to come back. The police told him that they can't do anything unless they catch her in the act, and that even if we(me brother or I)catch her in the act, we can't legally detain her. We're pretty sure she'll try again, so that's why I now have a .45 loaded with hollow points sitting not more than two feet from me. She breaks in again, especially if she tries to get inside the house, she's leaving in a body bag.
>>
>>30537245
>forcibly enter property,trespass and steal shit(aka felony fucking burglary)
>police we know who did it cuz she keeps fucking doing it
>Hurr you gotta catch her in the act a possible felony isn't worth our time

yeah shit would go different if it were a nigger man instead of a young (assuming white) woman. What a bunch of fucking cucks, she ain't gonna fuck em no matter how much they whiteknight.
>>
>>30537326
>(assuming white) woman.

Does russian count as white? I really shouldn't have been surprised at the outcome. My dad, had something similar happen to him when he was working at Greyhound a few months ago. Some guy was sneaking into the depot and stealing bus batteries, they even had video footage of him that they showed the cops, and they said the same fucking thing. Gotta catch him doing it, you can't legally detain him, gotta call us. What the fuck good is that going to do? They'll be gone long before you get here. Fucking bullshit. Is it legal for me to smear vaseline or something on the trash can lids so that if she tries again she'll slip and break her dumb bitch neck?
>>
>>30537436
>Does russian count as white?
No.
South of Switzerland and east of Germany is NOT, I repeat, NOT WHITE.
>>
>>30537484
So white-ish then? This whole thing just pisses me off, and to make this shit even worse, she's been hanging out with fucking drug addicts(and is one herself, it's one of the manifold reasons my brother got fed up with her and told her to never speak to him again), and since she has no drivers license, and couldn't possibly have disappeared as fast as she has all the times she's run off, on foot, that means there's a strong likelihood multiple tweakers know, hey there's nice shit here that we can steal and pawn for drug money. So there's a good chance I'll be facing multiple assailants if it comes to that. And I'm afraid it will, because there's only so much shit in the backyard that's worth money, and addicts will do shit they wouldn't normally do, when they've gone long enough between fixes. Fuck man, this used to be a nice area, code enforcement was a little overzealous, but other than that it wasn't bad.
>>
>>30537597
At least you have a possibility of killing drug users.
Buy and ak or some thing like that and enjoy the cleanse .
>>
>>30529415
Make report to cops, give plate number and description of guy and all the incidents in detail.

Buy gun. Practice with gun.
If he tries something extremely stupid, you will have a police report to back up why you did what you did.
>>
>>30537650
I have an AK, but I only have one ten round mag for it and it has a mag lock on it. Living in California is really shitty sometimes.
>>
>>30537245
weaken trash lid. Fill trashcan with broken glass, rusty nails, razors, etc.
>>
you have been challenged to a race
your /o/ honour is at stake

>show up at same intersection at 4am blasting eurobeat
>wait for 2-3 hours screaming "more than you can afford pal"
>nobody shows up because none of this ever happened
>>
>>30537702
My brother already had a similar idea, right now there may be some broken glass on the other side of the fence that we were going to clean up but got side tracked by other chores and then forgot about.
>>
>>30537690
Shotgun 7+1 mossman.
Load it up slugs and 00 buck.
>>
>>30537744

Have a 590A1 and Benelli M4 at my disposal, but I've heard bad things about shotguns and over penetration, plus no way to secure a long gun other than making sure I carry it with me from room to room whenever I'm at the house. I'd use my AR15 and load it with soft or hollow points, but as I mentioned earlier, I'm in California, and as such, limited to ten round mags. Plus, like I mentioned, no way to secure it to keep my mom(after the stroke she's mentally about four years old)from fucking with it. The .45 should serve for now. Even if there are multiple assailants I doubt there will be more than I can handle with three mags and barricading myself, my mom, and my brother in the master bedroom. Seriously, if there's more than that many intruders I would expect some sort of societal upheaval has occurred, thus ending the rule of law, in which case, I would remove my AR and AKs leashes and do my best to get away from anything resembling a city.
>>
>>30537653
I think they might think that it's a bit far-fetched, because this guy could probably seem totally innocent if you think about it But yea, if I see him doing more suspicious things, I'll file a report.

>>30537711
To be honest, I think this is probably what it is, but could something as stupid as cars really cause him to go and stalk me and shit? Also, I can't see how he possibly thinks he can win me, his car's a freaking tin can, m8.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.