[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would 150 ex military guys with a shitload of training and knowledge,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
Would 150 ex military guys with a shitload of training and knowledge, good equipment (night vision goggles,infrareds, supressors, MANPADs , AT4's) be able to infiltrate Area 51 and find out what is actually happening?
>>
>>30526713
its an aeronautics skunk works area. You wouldn't see anything that would really matter. Its treated the way it is because theres no realistic way to talk down the people who are obsessed with it being some sort of pandoras box.
>>
>>30526713
No. Every ex militaty , is a dysfunctional shit head.
>>
>>30526713
Sounds like a lot of expensive equipment for a holiday visit.
>>
No.
>>
>>30526751

You dont know what they have in there , i think they have a team of Cobras or Apaches stationed close by ready to go and a few APC's .
>>
>>30526742
Your masterful command of the english language has led me to defer to your expertise on the topic.
>>
>Original "fact book" sold here

I bet
>>
>>30526790
Wise move.
>>
>>30526713

Its wide open terrain for miles around the base, covered in night and thermal vision cameras.

They'd see you coming from miles away. Even if 150 men could outgun base security; which I doubt at the very least they'd hold you down long enough for an air strike.
>>
I'm not in the military but my gut tells me 150 guys is about 140ish too many for an 'infiltration'
>>
>>30526713
No, you would be fasting the entire stationed forces of the Nevada testing site. If you somehow managed to beat them and started heading to groom lake you'd have the national gaurd of neveda moving on you and immediate air support from Nellis.
tl;dr
Fuck with the military and you'll die very quickly.
>>
>>30526969
>the one accurate thing about GTA
>>
>>30526776
Contrary to video game boss fights attack helicopters aren't used as security guards
>>
File: Area_51_missile_aftermath.png (436 KB, 1148x633) Image search: [Google]
Area_51_missile_aftermath.png
436 KB, 1148x633
just hit it with a missile and go in
>>
There's not really a point in doing that. They've moved most of their secret stuff to another base
>>
>>30527068
>They've moved most of their secret stuff to another base

Yes, I'm sure the movement of secret material is widely reported
>>
>>30527068
this, they moved it to Dugway Proving Grounds. Groom Lake is a distraction now
>>
>>30527102
>They moved aviation testing activities to a US Army chemical weapons research laboratory
>>
>>30527102
>>30527068
Not reasonable to assume since the restricted airspace around Area 51 has been increasing since the 90's.
>>
>>30527095
Why wouldn't they move it? The public started to catch on to what was going on there in the 90's and they were giving them unwanted attention. The activity that was going on there years ago has also decreased a lot. You'll see a UFO sighting there every once in a while because they want you to see it, to make you think stuff is still going on there. It's nothing more than a distraction.
>>
>>30527153
because random nutcases keep trying to sneak onto it
>>
There are videos on youtube of people poking around the perimeter. It's on google maps. Security is a handful of security guards like you'd see at a nuclear power plant.

A 150 people in trucks and shit would overrun the base in 20 minutes and there isn't much they could do about it after the fact. Security is set up to keep out spies and lunatics and journalists and the sort. Not a company-sized element of armed men. My guess is that whoever works there can destroy anything sensitive there at short notice to prevent capture. They might take the base but it'd all be hangars full of burning toxic materials and a lot of zeroed out harddisks and a lot of workers all pretending to be electricians and mechanics.

Anyways, the military would probably take like a fucking week to retake the place.
>>
>>30526713
>MANPADs
>Infiltrate

I'm not even gonna touch the rest of this post.
>>
their security compliment is at least battalion sized.

You can't get anywhere near that place with out having 2 trucks with 4 people each, confront you.
>>
>>30527190
>Why wouldn't they move it?
>The activity that was going on there years ago has also decreased a lot.

These are all assumptions without merit.
>>
>>30527190
>Why wouldn't they move it?

Because they've no reason to? So what if people know testing goes on there. They don't know what's being tested and they can't find out.
>>
>>30527463
civilian contractors who are tired of dealing with wannabe wannabelieves are apparently a battalion sized element.
>>
>>30527490
>public learns about this base
>which helps the Chinese find out about what's going on at this base
>Ching chong wing wong I am going to steal technology from the Americans
>Manlet land sends in spies posing as workers
>Russia does the same
>"Hey Cheng Li, have you seen that shipment of V3 Antigravity engines?"
>"Ivan, do you know what happened to all those cloaking devices?"
>>
>Activity has decreased.

Opposite actually, there's been a decent flurry the last few years and they even built a new hangar assembly and extended the runway at groom lake.
>>
>>30527523
it is a huge facility.
>>
>>30527387

Im talking if they get detected or call in air support in the form of Vipers/Apaches.
>>
>150 men
>vs alien tech

kek
>>
>area 51
>not hangar 18 at wright patt
>>
>>30526713
Area 51 has a giant fire pit in which the government pours tax payer money into.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 952x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 952x840
MEGADETH
HANGAR 18!!!

FUCK YEAR BROAUF

https://g.co/kgs/rusn9j
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
Impossible to break these walls
For you see the steel is much too strong
Computer banks to rule the world
Instruments to sight the stars

Possibly I've seen too much
Hangar 18 I know too much.

Foreign life forms inventory
Suspended State of cryogenics
Selective amnesia's the story
Believed foretold but who'd suspect
The military intelligence
Two words combined that can't make sense

Possibly I've seen too much
Hangar 18 I know too much.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.