[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I pull the trigger /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (508 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
508 KB, 768x1024
Birthday is in August and I didn't get a Father's Day gift from the wife except an awesome meal. I know she won't surprise me with anything for my 25th birthday so I might as well buy this shit at 4:30 when I get paid.
I'm just going to let her bitch and moan while I'm drooling over my Slr's new tacticool halal shit
>>
It's your money, nigger. While you're at it, buy me some too please?
>>
>>30523123
>wife didn't get me shit
>will get mad if I get myself shit

Bet your ass if you don't get her shit for her birthday you'll be sleeping on the couch.
>>
File: IMG_20150721_164431448.jpg (3 MB, 5248x2952) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150721_164431448.jpg
3 MB, 5248x2952
>>30523123
I have that set up except with an addition of the PA dot sitting on an American Defense quick release mount. Sits solid as fuck. Couldn't be happier.
>>
>>30523163
I get a threesome from her every year so I'm happy. I don't normally go ahead and spend my money but I did just let her buy a whole sleeve of tattoos. She didn't ask but we still paid rent yesterday.
>>
>>30523184
I wanted this route BC then my Slr can still fold. Plus low low low sight picture
>>
>>30523143
>768x1024)
Do you have a pussy? Lol if you do become friends with my wife so this can become a regular thing instead of a one time thing
>>
File: image.png (780 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
780 KB, 768x1024
Might add this bad boy, damn you Rob ski
>>
>>30523233
Wow nice blog. I get it, only your wife has nice things because she let's Jamal come over every new years and let's you record. Wow a whole sleeve of tattoos. What a cool thing to get her! Can't wait to see the Facebook pictures of it.

Also, since your a cuck you know you shouldnt buy it. Just ask you wife what she's wants for $260
>>
>>30523123
It's less than $300 who gives a shit
>>
Fuck off with your blog
Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>30523233
Pure class.
>>
>>30524358
Lol, you guys forgot to shit on my namefaggotness
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.