[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/, it's been 3 weeks since i picked up my AK and he hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ak.jpg (1 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
ak.jpg
1 MB, 3024x4032
/k/, it's been 3 weeks since i picked up my AK and he hasn't killed anyone yet. today i even left him by the front door with extra food.

is everything ok? should i be worried?
>>
Have you tired taking him out for a walk
>>
File: 1465329173973.jpg (20 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1465329173973.jpg
20 KB, 262x312
>>30522812
>>
>>30522812
Are you feeding him American ammo or com bloc surplus? You have to feed him what he needs OP, American ammo just won't do for very long.
>>
>>30522812
If that's a ras47 you should be worried.
>call bomb disposal
>>
>>30522812
I think you have to take them to a gun free zone.
>>
>>30522812

Found your problem OP.

You got a bastardized, corner cut, century arms piece of shit RAS47. The thing has been neutered (literally, where the fuck is the bayonet lug on these things?)

It's never going to be the rifle you want it to be. Put it down and get a better one like a WASR, DDI, or Arsenal.

Hell, even those crossbreed yugo abominations will do better.
>>
>>30522949
How can you tell it's a RAS47?

I need to know because we need to warn people
>>
>>30523028
EAsist way is that gay paddle extended mag release.
>also dimples, cut out safety, lack of bayonet lug, and good finish
>>
File: Snapchat-1420226398351061431.jpg (292 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1420226398351061431.jpg
292 KB, 1080x1776
>>30522812
It's probably just shy because it doesn't have any sexy rails.
>>
>>30522949
jokes aside, what's wrong with the gun?
>>
>>30523216

RAS47 (a fair number of them) has been known to have bad FTF/FTE issues and some of them have actually blown apart. The latter issue is due to them using cast trunnions which can be pretty brittle. They also tend to have improper headspacing. A lot of them actually close on a no-go gauge.

They also use ESS barrels which are some of the shittiest barrels out there for AKs. This rifle, like the IO, is relatively cheap for a reason. But even for the price you pay it's missing basic features like a cleaning rod and bayonet lug, which are missing for some reason.

Odds are they also got a little sloppy with the magwell cuts and rivet job.

Still better than an IO, but not by much. Better off with a WASR or DDI for what you pay.
>>
>>30523373
After 1000 rounds my friends RAS47 literally exploded in my arms. I still have micro shrapnel in my left arm from it. Also if he did not have a fuckhuge MI side scope mount the dustcover would probably still be in my face. RAS47 NEVER ONCE!
>>
>>30522862
>implying its a glawk brand block
>>
>>30524452
Jesus
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.