[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reformed liberal here, looking to make my first gun purchase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Reformed liberal here, looking to make my first gun purchase in WA state. I also plan to apply for my CCW permit, but between having to take a day off work and waiting for it to process, it'll obviously be a while before I have it.

So, simple question--what's really the risk of concealed carry without a license? A cop can't just stop you on the street and search you without probable cause. Sure, if I ever have to use it, I'll have some 'splaining to do, but better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6, right?
>>
>>30518637
Play it safe and just wait for your CC license like a good boy.
>>
>>30518637
>better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6, right?
depending on your state, you might not ever be able to touch a gun again, but you know what, you sound like you have it all figured out already. do what your heart tells you.
>>
>>30518637
Open carry is legal without a permit here. Just OC for a couple weeks, they're required to issue your permit within 30 days of applying.
>>
>>30518764
Just not sure how I feel about the inevitable staring. I'm all for the 2nd Amendment, but I often feel like the open carriers are letting it all hang out just to make a statement.
>>
>>30518788
Who gives a shit? Just dress nicely and people will think you're an off duty cop or something.
>>
>>30518637
Just get the fingerprints senpai.

I got mine in 2 weeks.

>ATF41 incoming.

I got my 2 SBR tax stamps in pending. as soon as SBRs were allowed in WA.

>mfw wait time
>>
>>30518637
What gun is that? mossberg 590?
>>
>>30518788
Literally no one gives enough of a fuck about you to notice if you've got a gun.
>>
>>30518637
Where are you? Have you ever fired a gun before? Do you have one currently or are you looking to buy? Do you want to go shooting sometime?
>>
>>30518637
So are you looking for any particular gun?
Rifle, pistol, shotgun?
What budget are you looking at?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.